Old 07-02-2019, 08:18 AM #47601
Модератор

Модератор

With Mz. Kim I don't wear latex often, but I want you to see your reflection in my shiny ass. Enjoy the landscape of my body. Hear and feel the slick rubber as my red fingernails caress my curves. My tits are about to burst out as you worship your Goddess. you're on the floor and frustrated as you look up at me, ready to submit to my whims. The contrast of constricting latex and my skin is sensory overload. I strip my stilettos and show my wrinkled soles so you can worship from below. My curves will be giant above you as I sit on you. you can't be a proper sub without worshiping my sweaty feet. Lick, kiss and say thank you for the privilege to worship my wiggling toes with your tongue. OTHER KEYWORDS-rubber fetish, fetish clothing, sweat fetish, sweaty feet, dirty feet,foot humiliation, pov foot worship, barefeet, bare feet, cock tease, cocktease, body worship, female supremacy, verbal humiliation, ass domination, ass humiliation, ass fetish eyeglasses, eye glasses, @MzKimAP This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 08:19 AM #47602
Модератор

Модератор

I have you locked up for months now still and I'm finding more and more ways to make you ache and squirm in wonderful agony. I'm wearing gorgeous sheer white lingerie where you can see the outline of my breasts and nipples. Lets play an edging game today, I'm going to let you out. But you can only stroke at certain times and exactly how I saw. Ready?
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 15 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 08:20 AM #47603
Модератор

Модератор

This is Bambi Brooks first time every doing anything foot fetish related, let alone giving a footjob. She had been a dancer most of her life so her coordination is really strong, her grip on the cock is outstanding and probably one of the best first time footjobs I've ever had.
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 13 min 54 s
Size: 660 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 08:22 AM #47604
Модератор

Модератор

I asked for you to come see me in my office....it's never a good visit when we meet, I'm always hounding you about your numbers and what a terrible job you are doing, and that you are always running late. Well this day is no exception...so your mind starts to wander as I'm going over how horrible your sales are.....all of a sudden I am unbuttoning my shirt and lifting up my skirt.....what is happening? Have I secretly been attracted to you this whole time? Maybe you think I have taken pity on you and want to make up for being such a bitch all these years....I'm actually turning into the perfect boss right in front of your eyes, but is it real? or just a daydream?
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 08:23 AM #47605
Модератор

Модератор

Rabbit has decided that she wants to help get you off again. This time she wants you to imagine her feet sliding all over your cock. From your balls, to the base, all the way up to the tip, they wish to please you. Can you resist her and her leggings? She bet you can't and will make her happy by cumming all over her feetsies.
Models: TexasToes

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 08:27 AM #47606
Модератор

Модератор

Natalia has just arrived back at Headmistresses office after breaking into rival school St Paul's. She is wearing their uniform accompanied with cute ankle socks and black court high heels. As she waits for Headmistress to return she slowly slips off her heels, dangling them on the end of her toe before letting them fall to the floor, then putting her feet up on the desk and massaging them through her socks. She slowly starts to slip off her uniform, stopping only to slide off her socks showing her perfectly manicured feet & toes. She plays with her pretty feet, spreading her toes and wiggling them, showing her cute bare soles as she sits up on the desk completely naked and her legs spread.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 08:33 AM #47607
Модератор

Модератор

Made for anyone named Charles. Says Charles a few times. Long foot dangle JOI where I make you beg And stroke.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 08:36 AM #47608
Модератор

Модератор

I have these sexy little stilettos on. For me to take them off and let you jerk to my feet, you'll need to beg for it. I'll let you stroke to my sweet toes, soft soles, and high arches.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 08:39 AM #47609
Модератор

Модератор

Matron is minding her own business waiting for her class to turn up when she spots you hiding underneath the desk in front. She notices straight away that you are staring at her feet that she is slipping in & out of her high heels. She calls you out from under the desk and orders you to slip off her shoes, and you of course obey her like the good little foot pervert you are. You can smell her warm foot scent as you slip them off which excites you, and when she tells you to sniff her shoes you bury your face in them. With her perfect feet with painted toenails resting up on the desk Matron orders you to sniff and lick her sweaty feet, they have been in her heels all day and they are very warm and scented. Make sure you get your tongue right in between each toe, after all you want to please Matron don't you!? As you worship her feet she is clearly enjoying the power that she has over you, and you are such a dirty foot pervert you make a very good foot worshipping slave. However Matron stops you, her class will be here soon so you will have to leave, but make sure you slip her heels back on for her before you do!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 85.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 08:40 AM #47610
Модератор

Модератор

Clarakitty teases you in this recording of her cam show, dressed as a genie she plays with her tits and teases you with her see through harem pants. She plays with her pussy and asshole for you to see, using her vibrator, fingers and dildo to please herself.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 24 min 14 s
Size: 2.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile