Old 07-02-2019, 05:27 PM #47711
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD After teasing my slave with my feet, I decide to allow him the chance to worship then. I instruct him how to kiss, lick and suck on my perfect feet. Knowing his love for them, I use it to make him even more submissive to me. He is living all of you foot boys dream!
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 9 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 439 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 05:31 PM #47712
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 5. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 5 - Humility Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 6
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 4 min 32 s
Size: 252 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 05:32 PM #47713
Модератор

Модератор

You applied for this job at the magazine and you cant even put the right shoes in the issue. You should have never taken a gay boy job like this if you don't know about hot shoes or fashion. You are about to get a crash course in shoes because you will now come in everyday and kneel at my feet and lick the bottom of my shoes. Yup, every day you will bow and lick shoes. I don't care what I stepped in you will thank me for the privilege of swallowing the crud I stepped in. And after you swallow all the crud and thanked me for it, you will get to taste the leather. You will begin to learn the brand of shoe just by the taste and smell of the shoes. You will lick every girls shoes in the office until you get it right.
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 05:40 PM #47714
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke have hired an attorney to represent them after being sexually harassed at work. The attorney has been working very hard and is about to obtain a $500,000 judgment in their favor which is great news. However, a case like this involves a lot of billable hours and the attorney informs them his fees will total around $20,000. Goddess Harley starts to read over the bill and “accidently” drops one the pages to the floor. As the attorney bends over to pick it up off the floor Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke push their feet in the attorneys face. Just as they suspected the attorney has an obvious foot fetish that they can use to their advantage. Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke look incredibly hot in their business outfits, pantyhose, and high heel shoes. As they push their feet into the attorneys face they tell him they don't want to pay his fee. He says maybe he can give them a discount but that's not good enough for Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke. They tell him it needs to be 100% free or they will stop right now and put their shoes back on. Yet another man has fallen victim to their feet as they easily manipulate the attorney into dropping all his fees and doing the case pro bono. They even confess that this is how the original sexual harassment suit started. They aren't even victims of sexual harassment they just wanted money so they used the power of their feet to manipulate their male coworkers into compromising situations. I really love seeing powerful women dressed in business outfits like this and the foot worship scene is great with lots of gagging and foot domination.
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 05:42 PM #47715
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to play a game, try not to **** during this. If you need to breath and I haven't said you can then you will pause what you are doing until you catch it, then resume. You will stroke your cock ONLY when you're holding your breath and when you need to breath you will take your hands off. Don't worry, I will let you cum - but only if you can obey.
Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 962 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 05:44 PM #47716
Модератор

Модератор

I'll tell you what to do with this new pedi!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 05:47 PM #47717
Модератор

Модератор

This is what it looks like when someone asks for a foot worship session on webcam! My feet fill your screen, teasing and tantalising you with my sexy soles and tasty toes. You'd do anything for a moment with my fantastic feet! My feet bring boys to their knees, spilling their wallets and balls just to get a whiff, a touch, a taste. The power of my feet is unparalleled. Bend the knee and grovel, worship and my feet!
Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 4 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 05:49 PM #47718
Модератор

Модератор

You're about to marry my sister and I catch you watching my dangling. I like to tease you because if you weren't about to marry my sister I would totally go for you. Watch my long legs swing back and forth with my hot and sexy red high heels. My highly arched feet demand your attention and I won't let you look away. I want to tease you one last time before you become family!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 33 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 82.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 05:50 PM #47719
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you're just dying to lick my feet. How you'd love to run your tongue across my pink soles. Well you can't do that as good as me, so you'll just have to watch me do it to myself instead.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 05:53 PM #47720
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this. INCLUDES: BLACKMAIL FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - CoerceD STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile