Old 07-18-2019, 08:18 AM #57701
Модератор

Модератор

You will need to PAY TO PLAY. Make my time worth it. And it 's going to cost you a LOT of money. And the more you pay , the more you get to play. I 'll tease you , drive you crazy and make you want more and more. You 'll get addicted. And you won 't cum unless you pay for it too. Get ready to play my game.
Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 13 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:18 AM #57702
Модератор

Модератор

You thought you were done giving milf goddess Penny Trait your money but you were wrong! LOL You 're back and more desperate than ever to please her. And there 's only one way to please Penny ~you will PAY! Her erotic and mesmerizing voice put you at ease while arousing and humiliating you at the same time! Grab your headphones and your wallet ~get ready to please Penny
Models: Penny Trait

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 930 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:18 AM #57703
Модератор

Модератор

You wanna stroke and cum for me? As a slave you have to pay for your orgasm! Especially if you are a money slave - then you need to pay! Anyway , without paying it wouldn 't be so exciting for you , would it? Have your card ready slave , take off your pants and follow my instructions!
Models: ladysuzanne

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:18 AM #57704
Модератор

Модератор

I know you wanna cum. But you 're gonna have to pay to do it. Every stroke costs you $1. It doesn 't seem like much until you realize just how many times you take your hand up and down that shaft. How much will you owe me by the time you cum? $10? $50? $100? Cum for me paypig. I know you can 't resist stroking to me.
Models: Emilia Rose

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Size: 290 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:19 AM #57705
Модератор

Модератор

This is just one in a series of mesmerizing paypig videos , collect them all for a complete Mermerize! Weak addicted subs like you know to crawl back every single day for more. If you truly want My attention , you 'll have to work extra hard for it. Pull your cock out and edge for Me. Show Me how much of a bank drain junkie you are. You 're addicted to stroking , you 're addicted to spending money on Me and you 're addicted to making Me happy. I 'll dig around inside your brain , rinsing your account , taking whatever I please. I tease you in your dreams every night and consume your thoughts every day. You can 't remember life without Me , and why would you go back to that boring existence anyways? Make your efforts worthwhile with a daily tribute , an empty wallet is a happy wallet.
★★★★★ Want Me to notice you? Prove your devotion with your tributes. Your greedy Queen deserves a high monthly ranking. To make that happen , good boys purchase content with one of the following markup codes , ranging from small to extreme :
GOODBOY5 IVY50 IVY75 DOUBLEUP PLEASEIVY LOSERTAX5 MYPIGGY DRAINEDFORIVY ★★★★★ Miss Ivy Ophelia is a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed Domme. I practice a very long list of kinks ★ Clip features : femdom / female domination / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / obedience training / jerkaholic / masturbation addict / mindfuck / brainwash / mind melt / findom control / mesmerizing / drone training / jerk off instruction / wallet rinse / human atm / financial slave / money goddess / cash princess
Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 703 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:19 AM #57706
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to jerking off and cumming in just two minutes , you have become a perfect premature ejaculating loser. But there is always opportunity to cum even faster! I want to make you even more useless. Let 's play gone in 60 seconds. That is all I am giving you. *I make you speed stroke as I massage my breasts through my bra , pushing them together. Look at my cleavage , jerk off and ruin yourself to a count down.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 21 s
Size: 123 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:20 AM #57707
Модератор

Модератор

Hi foot boy , I am going to make you so desperate for My feet. I just got back from a pedicure and My feet feel so soft. I get a pedicure every week and My feet are always perfect. My feet are going to melt your mind , and make you more addicted than ever. With every word that leaves My beautiful lips , you fall deeper and deeper under My control. You ache for My perfect feet and I love turning you into a robot for My sexy feet.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:20 AM #57708
Модератор

Модератор

Alex Blake has been your assistant for 8 months and is concerned about the lack of employee benefits. As her boss , you make her wear sexy but uncomfortable heels every day in the office. Alex has a particular "benefit " in mind. She slides off her strappy heels and rests her feet on top of her desk. Won 't you take a few minutes to give her beautiful soles the special treatment they deserve? Kiss her soft , pedicured toes and run your tongue up and down her petite feet. Lick her soles as you stroke your hard cock , right here in the office , until your cum drips down from her soles. You 're the best boss ever!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:21 AM #57709
Модератор

Модератор

Disgusting little oinker , on all fours , worshipping it 's perfect Princess. Does piggy want to stroke? Piggy has to oink out loud like the disgusting **** it is , then. Sniffing my body and oinking like a little loser on the ground. Oinker dick gets hard every time he gets to worship Princess. Sniff my ass , sniff my feet , piggy will take what it can get! Lucky piggy gets to tug it 's gross penis for shiny bikini and titties haging out! Jerk it fast , you can 't help yourself! Oink and stroke , oink and stroke. Squeel and cum and lick it all up , you filthy little piggy!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 9 min 16 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 619 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:22 AM #57710
Модератор

Модератор

We are all at a college party when we find you in a room all by yourself. Having been playing tippy cup we have lost some of our clothes. We think it is only fair that you do the same. We encourage you to take your pants and boxers off , it 's only fair right? We immediately start to laugh and realize why we have never seen you with a girl. LOOK at that SMALL DICK! It is so tiny. Uh oh now we feel bad. I guess we will hurry up and do a pity jerk for you. All the while laughing and can not believe how small you are. You cum on Brooke and Vikki runs out of the room laughing and disgusted. Sucks to be you with your small cock eh?
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 7 min 47 s
Size: 295 MiB
Download From AnzFile