Old 06-08-2019, 08:33 PM #30711
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I wiggle and flaunt my perfect feet and toes in front of your face! Pull your dicks out boys because I let you cum between my toes! You're not worthy enough to fuck me, look at you sitting there, dick in hand waiting to cum....pathetic! so worshipping my princess feet is the best you will ever have!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:33 PM #30712
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown." (Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!) 1080p HD; 10:05 min This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:34 PM #30713
Модератор

Модератор

Do you think I'm just going to allow you to stroke off for nothing? I think because you're such a pervert staring at me, getting all excited you should be charged per stroke. Besides it's NOT all about you and your needs at all. You really do need to learn some self control so charging you per stroke should be a way of teaching you. I know you love every minute staring away at my hot body and pretty face....you just can't help it, zero control. Spend, spend, spend my horny pathetic loser. Highlights: findom, financial domination, money, cash, spoiled, bratty, cock tease, mind fuck, shiny outfit, big boobs, arrogant
Models: Madison Stone

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:34 PM #30714
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are more important than your entire life and your entire family. That vacation you were going to take together? Spend that money on Me instead. Those gifts you were saving for? Spend it on Me. No matter how hard you try, you can't resist the commands of My perfect, powerful feet. My arches reach to heaven, My wrinkles are deeper than hell, and My toes are cuter than cute. Sexy, times two. My feet own you. My bratty greed drives you. My wants are more important than your needs. Go broke for Me. Get divorced for Me. Lose your friends for Me. Lose your whole life for Me. How can you say no to these gorgeous, size 6 feet? Don't even try to resist.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Size: 949 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:35 PM #30715
Модератор

Модератор

My tits make you so fucking weak. You can't help staring at them, losing yourself in my curves. A true Goddess. This tit trance is designed for Worship, relaxation, and taking your addiction to the next level. Let My sensual voice guide you into the depths of obsession. Includes a trance track to deepen your meditation on My perfect, round, oiled up breasts.
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:35 PM #30716
Модератор

Модератор

To you, panties are like the gateway to a heaven that you'll never access. That's why they drive you absolutely crazy. At first you were just stroking every time you caught a glimpse of panties on a woman. Now you're buying them worn from women online just so you can smell their scent. This only drives you even further into madness knowing it's as close as you can get to pussy. I'm going to rub it in, just like you wish I would rub these panties up against your face. Eat it up.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:35 PM #30717
Модератор

Модератор

Teasing you with my long legs, crossing them back and forth, showing you all the poses you crave and that make you rock hard. You're going to want to stroke it to this video for sure if you love long toned legs.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:35 PM #30718
Модератор

Модератор

I get what I want, when I want and your job is to make sure all my greedy needs are met. I don't care that you're married. Remember I OWN you! You belong to me, not your wife. You love it when I'm so greedy and bratty, it gets you so excited to open up that wallet and serve Me. You don't care if your wife finds out that you serve me over her, I'm so perfect that no one else could ever compare to me!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Size: 479 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:35 PM #30719
Модератор

Модератор

Weak for a peak of cleavage in your face while I bend to look down on you? This clip is for you. Superiors Goddess looks down on you- impotent make beta. I feed you thick gooey strings of my spit and know that you get even more turned on catching a glimpse of my little natural tits. Simpleton. SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, CLEAVAGE, TITS, SMALL TITS, UPSKIRT, PANTY FETISH, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Models: Amara Noir

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 793 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:36 PM #30720
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley Wildcat & Mandy Candy have some extremely sexy soles and they know they make you weak. You cannot stop staring at their feet as they laugh at you. They completely verbally destroy you as you stroke your cock to their feet. They wiggle their toes and wrinkle up their soles. You are mesmerized by those feet! Mandys big size 8s and Ashley wide size 7's are just what the doctor ordered for tonight jerk off session! Starring: Ashley Wildcat, Mandy Candy
Models: brattyfootgirls

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile