Old 06-08-2019, 10:02 PM #30791
Модератор

Модератор

#3 BEST SELLER! You have an unhealthy obsession with My tits. When you see My cleavage in a low cut shirt you can't snap yourself out of subspace. You're fucking pathetic for obsessing over something as simple as My tits in a low cut crop top! I'm always up for reminding you how much if a loser you are for your infatuation.
Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:03 PM #30792
Модератор

Модератор

Pussy finger fuck
Models: MissDragon_A

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 36.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:03 PM #30793
Модератор

Модератор

Our sexy new student Sapphire has come to Headmistresses office for her induction. As she waits she has a nosy around the office, climbing up on the desk and standing on tip toe to look at the highest books. As she does so you will have some very long lingering looks right up her skirt, seeing her pretty white panties nestled in her bottom. As she slowly starts to strip off her uniform you see more and more of her panties as she flashes you, showing you up her skirt. However soon the panties come off too and you can see even naughtier flashes as you get lots of clear views of her pretty pussy hiding up under her mini skirt!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:03 PM #30794
Модератор

Модератор

How badly do you need to be ripped off by a gorgeous woman? How badly do you want to hand over your money for so little in return? It's an addiction you have been pushing further and further. It's an addiction for you to submit to gorgeous women whenever they please. Look into my eyes and listen to my soft voice, watch my curves draining you and pushing you further down the rabbit hole of financial domination. Use the following mark-up codes to prove your worthiness: +15% Markup - JordansCumTax +25% Markup - JordansSlave +50% Markup - WorshipJordan +75% Markup - Mindless Drone +100% Markup - JordansRipoff Special treat for smoke addicts: +$25 Markup - SmokeSlave Beat my highest tribute this year: +$1000 Markup - LoyalPaypiggy
Models: JordanBlack

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:03 PM #30795
Модератор

Модератор

I'll unlock you for now... and have fun teasing you while I do it.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:03 PM #30796
Модератор

Модератор

ROXIE loves that you get off to her FEET and nothing turns her on more than knowing she can pose her sexy little SIZE 5 FEET for you and get you off. ROXIE wants you to JERK for her today as she holds her FEET in the air right up in your face, giving you a good look at her WRINKLES and SOLES as she ENCOURAGES you to JERK OFF. ROXIE knows you might CUM quick from her sexy FEET and gives you 3 countdowns during this clip. Pick the count down you want to CUM to or CUM for ROXIE on all 3 counts!!!
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:04 PM #30797
Модератор

Модератор

Donnie Rock has been waiting in this dentist office forever, he can't believe how long it's taking. But the wait is made more tolerable when he notices Cassidy Klein a few chairs over. She's playing with her shoes, dangling them from her feet. Donnie has always had a thing for feet and hers look so small and perfect. He musters his courage and moves to the seat next to her. She notices him at once, and she starts rubbing her socked foot on his leg, then on the crotch of his sweat pants. Donnie can't believe his luck, this girl is coming on so strong! She gets both feet out of their socks and asks him to pull his pants down. He looks around unsure but they are the only two people in the waiting room so he goes for it. She begins jerking his hard cock with her feet. His dick feels so good between her high arches, she spits on his cock to lube it up and really works his cock. Every once and a while he grabs her feet and fucks them. But finally he can no longer hold it in and cums all over her toes. She licks the cum from her feet excited to have this chance sexual encounter. Donnie is in a orgasmic haze his pants still down when they call his name, time for the dentist!
Models: Slamdog Film

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:04 PM #30798
Модератор

Модератор

While I Read My Book i got super extra mega horny as fuck.... !! I choose to forget about book and give to myself an great orgasm in all positions..ohhh fuckkk ...thats amazing!!! I cum...I cum.... ohhh yeahh...(PS: buy this video only if ur ready to cum,bcz u have no chance to keep ur sperm)
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 7 min 34 s
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:04 PM #30799
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead and worship ass addict, but you're getting nothing. You didn't pay up, so you get half assed bullshit. Frankly, it's not worth my time to do anything more than just stand here and let you stare. You're too much of a loser to deserve more than that. If you had paid more, then I might have at least bent over and let you have more than just a flash of upskirt. But you're a fucking loser. Worse, you're a broke loser! Pathetic fucking beta boy, you're such a pervert for my ass and so addicted that just a taste won't be enough. I'll stand here for 5 minutes while you jerk that micro dicklet as fast as you can, and when you end up with blue balls I'm going to laugh my way to the bank with your money. My ass is going to drain you so hard that you're left panting and empty, shaking in a puddle of your own desperation and cum.
Models: Madame Rose

Duration: 6 min 21 s
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:04 PM #30800
Модератор

Модератор

I come over to your house to check out a game you are selling. The game turns out to be great but that's not the real reason I came over. I confront you about catching you checking me out when I am lifting weights in my back yard or when I'm leaving my house. It's pretty obvious you are obsessed with my hot muscular body. I am everything that you wife isn't. I am far superior to her and I don't blame you for diverting your attention from her to me. In fact, I love taking husbands away from their unfit wives. It's so easy! And IÂ*am so powerful, itÂ*turns me on.Â*Slowly stripping to a bikini, I go over my body bit by bit, comparing my toned bod to your wife's weak body. I flex my abs and show off my muscular legs. So obviously superior to your wife, no wonder you worship Me! With your attention diverted, you don't even notice as your wife gets home and walks in on us at the very end of this clip. *To be continued*
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 15 min 41 s
Size: 567 MiB
Download From AnzFile