Old 06-28-2019, 07:43 AM #2761
Модератор

Модератор

Only this super party can bring beautiful Czech amateurs are willing to do anything for money. You can expect an exclusive and authentic show the girls can do when they get wild and lose all moral inhibitions. This was a very long evening, so stay tuned. It was a night of horny pussies and fucking for money. Watch the beautiful Czech eighteen years olds in action.

File Name : Party_with_18_years_olds_4.wmv
File Size : 487.18 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:32:25

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Party_with_18_years_olds_4.wmv - 487.2 MB
TakeFile: Party_with_18_years_olds_4.wmv - 487.18 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 08:39 AM #2762
Модератор

Модератор

Czech Mega Swinger is here at full-strength. Threesomes, foursomes, people fucking just everywhere in the house. Huge tits, pierced nipples, spontaneous group sex, that's only a small taste from this video. New couples switching partners, all amateurs enjoying the spirit of the party throw away all restraints and enjoy themselves in this wild orgy. You'll see gorgeous Czech women and as a surprise, we have for you a young couple from Mother Russia, straight from Moscow. This is something you definitely don't want to miss.

File Name : Hairy_and_busty_amateurs_3.wmv
File Size : 799.74 MB
Duration : 00:35:13

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Hairy_and_busty_amateurs_3.wmv - 799.7 MB
TakeFile: Hairy_and_busty_amateurs_3.wmv - 799.74 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 08:47 AM #2763
Модератор

Модератор

Check out the beautiful Czech students in action. Waiting for you, all of them very young and extremely beautiful. Our girls aged 18-21 years and came to just have fun without obligation. But at this party, nothing is like you would anticipate. You can expect an exclusive and totally authentic spectacle of what can Czech student do when they get wild and lose all moral inhibitions. Only this incredible party brings you the wonderful Czech amateurs who do everything for money. Enjoy!

File Name : Beautiful_students_will_do_anything_for_cash_(1).w mv
File Size : 494.84 MB
Duration : 00:32:57

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Beautiful_students_will_do_anything_for_cash_& _40;1&_41;.wmv - 494.8 MB
TakeFile: Beautiful_students_will_do_anything_for_cash_(1).w mv - 494.84 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 09:08 AM #2764
Модератор

Модератор

As you may already know, my name is Lada and I'll shoot quick money series for you. On my first mission I took advantage of the beautiful summer weather and I occupied the east corner of the swimming pool in Wild Sarka. With the brand new camera I was waiting for beautiful girls to show me their beautiful bodies. A pretty brunette even pulled up her t-shirt and if I weren't stupid it could even be for free. The main reward for my efforts and patience was a beautiful twenty-year blonde. She was difficult to induce, but eventually my hard cock and of course quite a bunch of money had the last word. I like sex a bit harder, so I believe it will be a refreshing change for you. Judge for yourself.

File Name : Beauty_from_the_pool.wmv
File Size : 393.81 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:26:15

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Beauty_from_the_pool.wmv - 393.8 MB
TakeFile: Beauty_from_the_pool.wmv - 393.81 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 09:20 AM #2765
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy the incredible Czech mega swinger, which has no script and is full of real amateurs of all ages. Something likes this you can't see anywhere else. It's absolutely genuine swingers, full of dozens of mass amateur couples fucking and most beautiful Czech girls and mature women. This party has no competition. You'll have great fun.

File Name : The_best_group_fuck_in_town_5.wmv
File Size : 460.27 MB
Duration : 00:30:40

Download Czechav
AnzFile: The_best_group_fuck_in_town_5.wmv - 460.3 MB
TakeFile: The_best_group_fuck_in_town_5.wmv - 460.27 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 09:34 AM #2766
Модератор

Модератор

So I'm back. After the recent success with Mrs. director I can think to do something that's never been. How about a club? I took the camera, stuffed with fast money and took off. I think it was a great idea, because the club was full of eighteen years old girls. It was great to see that most girls had no problem talking to me. I bet the man's proven strategy and began pouring shots into them, make them as soon as tractable and increased my chances of success. Simple but it was not at all. It took an eternity before I finally managed to get a very nice girl to show me her sweet tits. Encouraged me to the next action and then I discovered Lenka, a stunning eighteen. I mumbled into her, until she managed to persuade me that I can fuck her for 15,000 CZK. It was an experience, and the girl was really excellent. I still can't believe it, but imagine that I fuck her directly in the club. It was night and I feel that I'm in love with Lenka. Look at it yourself instead.

File Name : Disco_teen.wmv
File Size : 395.55 MB
Duration : 00:26:23

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Disco_teen.wmv - 395.5 MB
TakeFile: Disco_teen.wmv - 395.55 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 10:09 AM #2767
Модератор

Модератор

Here we are with the fourth test of the faithfulness and in it, another customer, again a boy called Petr. I met him on a swimming pool where his gorgeous dark-haired girlfriend Lucy was sunbathing. He is with her for more than five years. This fool got into his head that he will test whether this is the girl to stay with all his life. Since Lucy was extremely beautiful, I broke all the rules and tried to talk her into infidelity immediately on the swimming pool. But I had no success; Lucka gave me absolutely no chance. I did not want to disappoint you and to give up after the first unlucky attempt, so I waited for her for more than two hours on front of the swimming pool. Petr agreed to get lost to give me some space and I could invite her for a cup of coffee. I spent all afternoon trying to persuade her and in the end I found her weak spot. She really wanted to go with Petr for a holiday to Greece and in the end she agreed to get fucked for 40,000 CZK. This gorgeous busty goddess earned the easy money directly on a housing development where she is living. And I have to say, my friends, it was just unbelievable. Wow, my knees are still shaking when I think of her luxurious pussy. I guess Petr is shaking all over, not only his knees. I feel really sorry for that gullible guy. Well, what could I do? He got exactly what he had asked for. Anyway, I really want to thank you all for writing me and sending me your girlfriends and wives for testing. I get over 100 e-mail a day and I just cannot manage that all, but I guess that's obvious.

File Name : Fidelity_testing_-_Lucie.wmv
File Size : 428.73 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:19:02

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Fidelity_testing_-_Lucie.wmv - 428.7 MB
TakeFile: Fidelity_testing_-_Lucie.wmv - 428.73 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 10:10 AM #2768
Модератор

Модератор

The original Czech mega swingers is action with real amateurs and only here you can see the largest mass sex in the world. Without censorship, and no script. Czechmegaswingers is an exclusive exhibition of the nicest and most likeable amateur couples from all over the Czech Republic. Everything is absolutely authentic. We guarantee you that something like this you've never seen before.

File Name : The_real_Czech_mega_group_fuck_4.wmv
File Size : 775.06 MB
Duration : 00:51:34

Download Czechav
AnzFile: The_real_Czech_mega_group_fuck_4.wmv - 775.1 MB
TakeFile: The_real_Czech_mega_group_fuck_4.wmv - 775.06 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 10:43 AM #2769
Модератор

Модератор

Your positive feedback and the successful first hunt encouraged me to the next expedition to the streets of Prague. I was lucky because I managed to talk two girls into showing me what they have under their shirts. But pretty hairdresser named Veronica finally showed me much more and with no better place around than my car. I think you will be very surprised, but see for yourselves.

File Name : Veronika_the_Hairdresser.wmv
File Size : 629.51 MB
Duration : 00:41:55

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Veronika_the_Hairdresser.wmv - 629.5 MB
TakeFile: Veronika_the_Hairdresser.wmv - 629.51 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 10:52 AM #2770
Модератор

Модератор

What a beautiful day it was. With good humor and new topic for my enquiry about how the girls enjoy their first sex and what catches their attention at first sight concerning guys, I went out. Right at the beginning a beautiful girl named Misa showed me in a cellar how she masturbates and other interesting pieces. On the way home I visited Petrin and was happy I went there.I had some fun with Teresa on the field and of course we could not escape curious tourists with cameras. It was the best bonus I could get at the end of a long and exhausting day. I hope you'll like it.

File Name : Petrin_fuck.wmv
File Size : 990.94 MB
Duration : 01:05:54

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Petrin_fuck.wmv - 990.9 MB
TakeFile: Petrin_fuck.wmv - 990.94 MB