Old 07-18-2019, 05:22 PM #59291
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm so hot that I don 't even have to try. No high heels today. No sexy dress. But I 'm still drop dead gorgeous. My tits , my ass , my legs. Perfection. My cute almost sweet voice and laugh can be so deceiving. You start to think that I may be nice to you. That I 'll let you stroke to me with ease. And now you 're getting hard. Your cock is throbbing. You 're dying to yank on that cock just looking at how amazing I am. Knowing you 'll never get a hot girl like me. So you 'll do it won 't you? You 'll do as I say. Just to make me laugh. Just to please me. Even as doubt floods your mind. Then you see my tits. You grow weaker. You 're so weak for me. You can 't resist. You 'll do it for this hot ass. You 'll do it because you 're a pathetic loser. You like being called my loser. But ultimately you 'll do it because you can 't say no
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:22 PM #59292
Модератор

Модератор

You 're a piece of ****.. and I 'm here to remind you of that!
Think your poor little mind can take the verbal abuse?
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:22 PM #59293
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready for an amazing time doing what you 've always wanted to do , with your GODdess. Whether it 's your first time or you 're back for me , it ' doesn 't matter , you 'll be hooked. Fall deeper and deeper into my control as you follow my instructions. You WILL taste that delicious fresh load. You WILL please me. Let 's Go.
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 246 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:23 PM #59294
Модератор

Модератор

Well well well , look who 's finally home. You know I hate when you come home late!! Especially when you don 't call to check in. You are in trouble and I have just the punishment for you little bitch!!
I have been walking around all day with my dirty little flip flops on. Same ones I been wearing all summer long. They are so sweaty and dirty , my toes are imprinted on them rather deeply since they are so old. You 're going to lick my fucking feet and smell my dirty flip flops!!
Since we both know what a perverted little pig you are , you know you are going to probably like this. So enjoy your punishment loser foot freak!!
Models: PrettyBambi

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 542 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:23 PM #59295
Модератор

Модератор

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:23 PM #59296
Модератор

Модератор

You 've finally found your place in this world and it is at my feet , serving them. Losers like you don 't deserve tits , asses , or pussies. You don 't deserve real sex with beautiful women. Instead , you lick my feet and suck my toes every time I get home and worship my feet while you jerk off. You are my foot slave now and my perfect little pedicured feet are your Gods. So on your knees and worship , slave!
Models: Goddess Violet

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:23 PM #59297
Модератор

Модератор

Always looking down at my tits. You don 't even try to hide your desperation and obsession anymore. It 's going to be even harder for you to resist them in this tiny bra. Your eyes glues to the screen , hoping for me to slip up. Your cock throbs the more you stare - such an addict LOL Good boys add a code to their order : $10 markup : Kez10 | 15 % markup : KezBetaTax | Cum Tax : KezJizzTax 50 % markup : KezJunkie | 100 % markup : WeakForKez | 300 % markup : KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:23 PM #59298
Модератор

Модератор

You chose MY soles to jerk to of all the soles on this planet. That means something , doesn 't it? These are the feet YOU picked. There 's a reason. You 're drawn to the way I wiggle my toes and flex my size 8 -foot bottoms. If only you could lick or rub them...you 'd know how good they smell , how soft they were. Why don 't you jerk to my feet? Why not , hm? I 'll allow you to stroke to my soles! It will be pure bliss...
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 45 s
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:23 PM #59299
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night , looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk -off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it 's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you , and we both know I 'm sooo good at it. You 're on the brink of total addiction now , which is precisely why I made this clip.
Yes you see , I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven 't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command , one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal , but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak , don 't they? I know they do. So today I 'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I 've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny , I 'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I 'm finished with you : your mind , your wallet , and your cock will no longer be your own. They 'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:23 PM #59300
Модератор

Модератор

I know you 've wanted to stroke your cock to my pretty feet for a long time. This is your chance. Will you take off your pants for me? I painted my toenails just for you. I 've made you wait long enough... I want you to finally get off on just my feet. I know it makes you hard to look at my round toes and the wrinkled , soft flesh on my soles. Take your swollen cock in your hands and stroke it for me. I need you to cum so I can feel it drip between my toes , then I 'll rub your sticky mess all over my feet , all the way up to my ankles. That 's right , jerk your cock to my sexy feet!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile