Old 04-30-2019, 11:33 PM #19191
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy Pipe Smoking. Red Lipstick Blowjob. Hot Lady in black lingerie have fun in her bedroom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:34 PM #19192
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready to get hungry. Im going to be the seductress you love to stroke for and your mouth ha to be WIDE open for the finale. I have some tricks up my sleeve in a sensual dominating way that you will love that guarantees you will take the big load to your face that you could have EVER imagined. Bon Appetit.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:34 PM #19193
Модератор

Модератор

SINCE YOU LIVE SO FAR AWAY I MADE YOU THIS VIDEO BECAUSE I MISS YOUR HOT COCK IN MY PUSSY, and I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR SMOKING FETISH SO IMMA Smoke FOR YOU B*** MY DIRTY TALK WILL DRIVE YOU CRAZY FIRST WHILE I Smoke A CIGARTEER AND LICK THE NEW TOY I BOUGHT FOR YOU THEN I RUB IT TWO FULL BLOWN ORGASM WHILE TALKING DIRTY ABOUT MY DIRTY CUNT THEN FUCK MY PUSSY WITH THE TOY SQUIRTING MOANING MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY ITS A HOT FUCKING CLIP
Models: Naughtynikki777

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:35 PM #19194
Модератор

Модератор

Are you a beta who was born to serve a findomme Goddess? Or are you a strong man who has no chance of falling victim to the powers of financial domination? Well, let's play a little game together to test that theory. If you're really an alpha man then this clip will have no impact on you and you'll move on with your life without a second thought. But if you're actually just a beta finsub in disguise, you'll be compelled to send again and again. Can you resist findom? Prove you are worthy of serving me by using one of my markup codes; 50% Markup - Macha50, 100% Markup - Macha100, 500% Markup - Macha500, or 1000% Markup - Macha1000.
Models: GoddessMacha

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 692 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:35 PM #19195
Модератор

Модератор

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit, the month before a french maid. You know what? I don't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much, why don't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off, I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever, this is so entertaining! Okay, I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god, is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I'm gonna show you how to become a woman, teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now, I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g-string.
Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:37 PM #19196
Модератор

Модератор

I love seducing my married male employees. I've had my eye on Laz for some time now, but he refuses to budge. I've done all I can do from afar: worn low-cut blouses, bent over in front of him during meetings. But he's true to his wife. Finally I get sick of waiting & call him into my office. A challenge like this turns me on, and I'm wet from the moment he sits down in front of me. We go over spreadsheets & he tries to concentrate as I rub my foot & my leg on his leg. I'm his boss, and he tries so hard to ignore my advances but when I put my breasts right in his face, he can't resist. He grabs me & I feel a flash of heat move through me. Victory! I'm finally getting him to cheat on his wife. I win! He tries to resist again, but again he's no match for my sensuallity. I pull down his pants & start with a handjob. Then a blowjob. He resists & that only turns me on even more, makes me even more powerful. Then finally... sex. He resists me at each stage, pushing me away, pleading with me, telling me no. But I can't take no for an answer, and his resistance only turns me on even more until I'm ravenous with lust. When he relents, it makes it that much more meaningful. He's mine now. I will tease him & seduce him every chance I get: in meetings, when we're away at a conference. I will make him cheat on his wife over & over again, and now that's he's tasted my sweet sexuality, there's nothing he can do to escape from my web. Customer Feedback: "That was fantastic! Thank you so much. That really was exactly the kind of scene I was hoping for! The editing was so good, both of your performances were awesome, and my god that was just the perfect outfit you elected to wear. Everything together was incredibly hot."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:37 PM #19197
Модератор

Модератор

It's nice seeing you again, I have a special game for us to play today. I'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember, you don't get to cum unless I say so. You're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me, I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close, my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can't take it anymore. I'm going to take you right to the edge, over and over and over.
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:38 PM #19198
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:39 PM #19199
Модератор

Модератор

Goldie is your **** for the night, doing a sexy dance showing off her very sexy tight little dress ,tanned pantyhose and high heels ,she takes a shot of your special moonshine as she strip teases for your pleasure keeping just her crotch-less pantyhose and high heels showing off her perfect legs and ass...Then putting on a masturbation show as she cock teases and JOI you POV ,finger fucking herself to orgasm before crawling over to you for a deep throat blowjob now you are rock hard for her!..Goldie starts to feel Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyicated by that powerful shot she drank starting to slur her sexy talk as she sucks your cock and gives you a tit job til you cum over her tits!..Goldie now head is spinning staggers and falls to the rug clearly Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyicated before **** Intox Fantasy!...
Models: GOLDIEBLAIR

Duration: 21 min 10 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:41 PM #19200
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s