Old 07-28-2021, 07:29 PM #1001
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Corested Cutie Cums

Shemax.com- Corested Cutie Cums

Description:
Gee is an older girl who works at High Boss in Pattaya who comes to us in her red cocktail dress. She has very long wild black hair which literally reaches her waist. Her pretty face is contorted by her attempts at a forced smile. However her best feature is her beautiful eyes which are large and lashed. You can see from her arms and legs that she keeps her body in good condition no doubt from lots of sex. With the dress off she looks curvy in her super tight black lace corset and dirty jean short s under which I was pleased to see she has naturally wide hips. The contrast of black on white is maintained with her sexy lace triangular panties which point to her only masculine feature. She soon pulls these down to let us peek at her trimmed pubes and top of her cock and balls which are neatly tucked between her legs. She then does a 180 and spreads her large ass cheeks to give as a close up view of her sweet boy pussy. Some great shots of my dick in her mouth before she stands and exposes her large puffy nipples while stroking her small dick which never gets fully hard. On the bed she lays back and takes turns between sucking me and two finger stroking, stretching and squeezing her dink and balls until they finally produce a surprising squirt of clear cum.When I first saw Gee outside in front of Hi Boss she looked super hot. She looked much more impressive than in the light where I had second thoughts about choosing her over a large number of sexy and desperate girls. But she has a great attitude and did her best to work with her obviously over hormoned cock. She has an interesting story in that she says she lived with her boyfriend in the Netherlands for many years. Despite being back working the streets of Pattaya to support herself she like most Thais and unlike people in the West does not seem to be bitter about her previous relationship. I suspect that this has something to do with them being just as happy to return their own culture.
Model:
Gee
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 71-corestedcutiecums-hdv.wmv
File Size : 421.19 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:54

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:71-corestedcutiecums-hdv.wmv - 421.2 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 07:39 PM #1002
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Brazilian Femboy

Shemax.com- Brazilian Femboy

Description:
Shes a cutie with a tight body, inviting smile and a big meaty surprise hidden under her silky panties. Nicole Pug is a hot shemale diva that knows what you want and she loves giving pleasure. She slips out of her short black dress showing off her tight body in her black lingerie before getting bare ass naked and playing with her shecock. Nicole strokes on her girl pole until its standing at full attention and bulging, ready to shoot its milky filling all over her hands.
Model:
Nicole Pug
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 143-brazilianfemboy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 538.39 MB
Duration : 00:17:36

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:143-brazilianfemboy-hdv.wmv - 538.4 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 07:50 PM #1003
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Thai Army Dick Salute

Shemax.com- Thai Army Dick Salute

Description:
Pat looks super sexy in her sheer red and black dress with her panties and nipples showing through. She striped to her underwear and then had a quick shower. Sitting on the toilet she voraciously sucked my cock while she played with her own. We then went back to the bed for basically a fuck session. Some girls just love to have a nice big dick in their ass and this is one of them. I came to Thailand so that I could capture the vision of a girl ramming her ass up and down on my cock as hers flops up and down and her tits bounce. This got her really hot so she lay down so I could film her doing her two fingered jerk to a creamy cumshot.I met Pat at the famous Cocktails and Dreams Bar the first time I went there. Cocktails and Dreams is basically the Guess bar of Phuket but is no where near as nice. Pat immediately latched on to me when I went in and I was happy to take her home as she is very pleasant to be around. Pat is a really fun girl with lots of energy and likes to laugh. I complimented her on her muscularity and she said it was because she spent a year in the Army. She explained that it was not voluntary and that every male Thai is required to serve. I don`t really understand how the other ladyboys seem to avoid this. I assume if they come to the draft office dressed as girls they are given a pass. Pat of course did not undergo the change until after she had served. Despite her later transition she is virtually hairless. The only signs of her masculinity are her physique and of course her cock.
Model:
Pat
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 9-thaiarmydicksalute-mpghi.mpg
File Size : 199.87 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:12:41

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:9-thaiarmydicksalute-mpghi.mpg - 199.9 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 08:00 PM #1004
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Big Cock and New Boobs

Shemax.com- Big Cock and New Boobs

Description:
This was the second time I`d worked with Anita and the first time working with her new boobs. Anita has a great smile and a bubbly personality. As in the first shoot she is a good model and will do anything you ask without question. While I love the new boobs I am not sure that I like the red hair. I think she looks best with long dark hair which complements her rather large face. I was also not crazy about how she was made up with the whitish foundation, dark eye shadow and bright red lipstick. She has large facial features and needs to learn to apply makeup in a way that does not call attention to them. To her credit I believe that these large eyes, lips and cock of course are the reasons why the camera seems to love Anita. If you take her home you will soon realize she is not the most feminine of girls in person. She has a fair amount of facial and body hair that you cannot see in the pictures. I may get one of here friends to tell her she would be much more feminine if she would do something about this. She also used to be quite skinny and I find her more masculine with the extra weight. Perhaps these things are the price to be paid for her impressive cock. When I look back at these pictures I quickly pop a boner focusing on her big cock, massive balls and round tits.I think Anita is the epitome of what I call the tranny myth. I`m sure all who have tried to fulfill their fantasies would agree that reality almost always falls short. This is never more true when you meet someone you have only seen pictures or videos of. It is also especially true when you meet transsexuals that you have seen on the internet. Like most guys who discovered trannies on the internet I imagined them to be genetic girls with cocks. However in the flesh there are almost always signs that this is not the case. These are often things that are not noticeable in pictures or video such as facial hair, large hands or a husky voice. So those who are considering meeting a tranny for the first time should prepare themselves for the reality that trannies are men with varying degrees of female features. If you do not do this I can almost guarantee that you will find something about that tranny that you have been lusting after that turns you off. One solution is to be a little bit drunk so these things aren`t as noticeable but the downside of this is you may feel some regret when you finish or the next day. I was drunk my first time and was totally into it. I fucked the tranny, slept with her and fucked her again in the morning. We made plans to meet again that night but when I was alone I started to feel self revulsion for what I had done. I was thinking, holy crap, I`m a fucking faggot I called the tranny and made an excuse and told myself I wouldn`t do that again. How long do you think I held that pledge?
Model:
Anita
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 21-bigcockandnewboobs-hdv.wmv
File Size : 380.75 MB
Duration : 00:12:51

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:21-bigcockandnewboobs-hdv.wmv - 380.8 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 08:05 PM #1005
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Sticky Bed Stains

Shemax.com- Sticky Bed Stains

Description:
For those who like sexy little dink stroking ladyboys we proudly present Som. Dont be fooled by her boyish unmade face and loose dowdy grey short dress. You can see she has long slender arms one of which she uses to lift up the dress to show her cock hardening flat bejeweled stomach. Still in her red bikini bottoms she turns around to show her shapely ass before pulling her top over her head to bare slim sexy shoulders and a nice black lace bra covering her flat chest. Any doubts about her passability are quickly forgotten upon viewing her smooth feminine body. Sensing what we want next she pulls her bottoms down to her knees and out springs a good sized semi hard hooded she dick with nice fat balls and trimmed pubes. This boy babe then proceeds through many great poses of her hot bod and hard little dick before staining the bed spread with her semen.Som is from and lives in Bangkok and works at Temptations bar in Nana Plaza. I should have made her make up but I thought it kind of interesting to shoot her looking natural and boyish. I know this is a turn off for some of you but Im sure her sexy body, cock, balls and sweet hairy anus more than make up for this. Not sure why but as some of us progress in the ladyboy scene we often find ourselves developing a taste for girls who are slightly masculine. This may mean we are slowly going gay but I dont ever see myself getting it on with another dude. Sometimes I will do a shoot with great looking crossdressers and I will get turned on. But then when I see them later as a guys any arousal I had gets turned off like a switch. So my personal theory is that if what gets you hard looks mostly like a girl then you can still consider yourself hetero, but I could be wrong.
Model:
Som
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 101-stickybedstains-hdv.wmv
File Size : 306.05 MB
Duration : 00:10:05

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:101-stickybedstains-hdv.wmv - 306.1 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 08:05 PM #1006
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Kinky Shemale Orgy

Shemax.com- Kinky Shemale Orgy

Description:
These four hot and sexy shemale babes let us get them on film having a private orgy. They loved getting dressed in their leather and bondage look lingerie and then taking turns dominating the other. They would slowly undress each other and explore on anothers bodies with their hands and tongues. And as we watched, they all laid on the bed in a circle and sucked each others shecocks until they were hard and throbbing with anticipation. They even had some interesting accessories to make things a whole lot more kinky and fun. Once a T-girl put her head and hands in the stocks and it was locked down, there was no getting away until he ass was pumped by girl pole until she was screaming in ecstasy. And when these babes had driven each other crazy and their were in need of release, they pumped their shecocks until they were covered in creamy tranny goo.
Model:
Adriana Rodrigues, Ana Paula Oliveira, Calena Rios, Carolina de Monaco
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 4-kinkyshemaleorgy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 856.66 MB
Duration : 00:28:56

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:4-kinkyshemaleorgy-hdv.wmv - 856.7 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 08:09 PM #1007
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Tranny Ice Cum

Shemax.com- Tranny Ice Cum

Description:
Adryella is a gorgeous long haired blonde shemale with feminine curves and a naughty streak. She looks very hot in her purple bra and panties that leave so much of her lovely skin bare. And this kinky t-girl has her own way of enjoying her chocolate covered ice cream. Adryella smears it on her firm boobs until it is dribbling down to her tummy before she is spooning it right onto her long shecock and tugging her chick dick until it is hard and ready to spew out her own sticky cream load.
Model:
Adryella Vendramine
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 114-trannyicecum-hdv.wmv
File Size : 517.81 MB
Duration : 00:17:05

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:114-trannyicecum-hdv.wmv - 517.8 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 08:21 PM #1008
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Royal Banana

Shemax.com- Royal Banana

Description:
Another slim little Pattaya femboy joins us on the birthday of the King of Thailand. This little princess arrives already half undressed only in her tight white lace corset and plaid slit mini skirt. Her two tattoos are the only intentional blemishes on her beautifully smooth semi-tanned skin. She shows her lack of breeding with her small shoulder and large calf tattoos along with her queenish blue shadowed eyes. Her head is crowned with unusual looking long orangey blond hair which is due to the obvious hair extensions which she is using to speed her transition from lady in waiting. We question the need for the waste sliming garment when she removes it to show that her majestic frame does not carry an extra ounce of fat. Down to her bra and panties she poses regally giving us a view of her willowy figure from every angle. She taunts us as she fondles the royal surprise in her panties before banishing her bra to rub and squeeze her succulent nipples. The masses command, off with her pants and we see that she is in reality the male heir when she draws her girl sword sprouting from her neatly trimmed pubes. Now stark naked she rules our libidos with her fine imperial she sceptre. She finally settles back into her throne for a stately stroke which brings into being a noble squirt of clear sperm from her family jewels.Nong ends the shoot by slowly peeling and sucking the nice yellow banana before covering it with a condom so she can toy her sweet ass with it. Her butthole is obviously very tight because as you can see when she pulls it out the banana has turned into mush inside the dube. The reason we did this is it was my way of paying tribute to the King whose official color is yellow. Whenever there is some sort of Royal associated day, which seems to be weekly, you will see a large percentage of Thais wearing yellow shirts many with an official looking crest. I actually wanted Nong to wear this in the shoot but she felt it would be disrespectful. I in no way meant this as an insult and actually have a lot of respect for the King who seems like a decent enough fellow. Plus through coups and other political ups and downs the monarchy seems to give this country a stability that is absent in most other parts of Southeast Asia. So I kneel and pay homage to the King and this great land of sweet young cock princesses.
Model:
Nong
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 49-royalbanana-hdv.wmv
File Size : 467.51 MB
Duration : 00:15:26

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:49-royalbanana-hdv.wmv - 467.5 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 08:23 PM #1009
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Mulatto Shemale Sex

Shemax.com- Mulatto Shemale Sex

Description:
Melaine CampBel is one sexy shemale that takes hotness to her own level. She looks good enough to eat in this gallery all decked out in her black lingerie and thigh high stockings. Julio can barely wait to get her out of her clothes and get his hands and mouth on her delicious shecock. He strips her down rubbing their shafts together and sucks her shemeat until she is rock hard and ready to pump his tight ass full of her shecock.
Model:
Melaine Campbel
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 60-mulattoshemalesex-hdv.wmv
File Size : 737.05 MB
Duration : 00:22:46

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:60-mulattoshemalesex-hdv.wmv - 737.0 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 08:26 PM #1010
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Pink Pole Pulling

Shemax.com- Pink Pole Pulling

Description:
Pinky is another one of those petite feminine girls that you ask yourself how could she have a cock. But sure enough as you will see she has a nice little pink pole between her legs. She is a very quiet girl which may be more to do with her comprehension of English. She did not say or smile much so I wasn`t sure how much messing around she was in to. She starts out doing some innovative posing which was all entirely her idea. I love the ones of here lying face down on the floor and pulling her pants part way down revealing her tight abdomen and upper crotch. Continuing further on this path she shows us she has a nice shaved muff and balls supporting her little pinky. I checked out her cock sucking skills which were more than adequate. Loved the big hoop earrings and the way her lips stretched outwards as I pulled out of her mouth. Her upcurving cock got very hard by this point so we had a brief sword fight before she sat down in my lap for a stroke. It was then time for her to shoot her load all over her flat slim mid section. There is a super sexy bonus shower scene where she shows off her fabulous femboy figure.I found Pinky on the Nana Hotel side of Soi4 around closing time of the bars in the plaza. This is always a great place to find freelances but at this time you can also find many of the well known bar girls who have just gotten off work. There must be 50 or so girls milling around talking to friends. They will usually hang around for up to an hour looking for customers and then will often go eat with there friends at one of the outdoor restaurants in the area. It is not uncommon to stumble across 4 girls munching away at 4 in the morning at one of these places. On this occasion I had just stumbled out of the bars and was scheduled to meet a girl back at my hotel. I happened upon Pinky who was standing alone and looking like she needed a date. As I was unsure whether she was a ladyboy I asked and was assured she had the necessary appendage. We exchanged numbers and I told her to call me in a couple of hours. She dutifully texted me just as I was finishing up with another girl: \HI U WANT I TAKE FOTOS NOW PINKY?\. I texted her back and the rest is history. Note I know \texted\ sounds funny but I looked it up and it is the right word.
Model:
Pinky
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 10-pinkpolepulling-mpghi.mpg
File Size : 215.54 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:14:31

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:10-pinkpolepulling-mpghi.mpg - 215.5 MB