Old 06-09-2019, 03:26 PM #31651
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on vacation, and that means I do what I want. And what I want right now is to cum in the hot tub while u sit back and watch me. Do u like B***. I'm wet as fuck and I'm not talking about the water. Now get ur ass in here and fuck me hard!!!
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:26 PM #31652
Модератор

Модератор

You've broken into the Hall of Justice and Wonder Woman is here to stop you! She demands your name but instead, you present your erection. Such a simple creature you are... She insists you stroke it so you can Consumer cum for this Goddess as an Amazonian punishment! You're lucky, as not many have presented their cocks...and lived.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:27 PM #31653
Модератор

Модератор

Every time you inhale another hit, you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can't help yourself, you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm, but not before I tell you like it is.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:27 PM #31654
Модератор

Модератор

Dani knows how to ride a fat cock.
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 4 min 41 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:28 PM #31655
Модератор

Модератор

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox" methods of sex therapy, but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily, so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient, taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman, how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing therapy. His cock is completely under her control; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:28 PM #31656
Модератор

Модератор

I stroke, suck and show off my feet before rubbing my clit until I cum, with my feet right in the camera - watch my toes curl as I get closer to the edge! x
Models: fionadagger

Duration: 12 min 8 s
Size: 165 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:28 PM #31657
Модератор

Модератор

Dive deeper into your addiction, feed your fetish. Sometimes its not about what you want now but what you need to do to get where you want. You've learned in life that everything worth while takes sacrifice and what could be better then your goddess? NOTHING. You wish it was easy to please me, obviously it is not. You've realized there is no cutting corners or easy way to impress me. Prove your worthiness by following my instructions. I need my beautiful pink fluffy heels cleaned and the only way to do it is with your mouth. Follow my instructions carefully and let me turn you into a true addict. We both know you'll do anything to please your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:29 PM #31658
Модератор

Модератор

I've told you time and time again that I know what you cum eating instruction fetishists are like. You snap up the CEI clips, with every intention that 'today will be the day' you finally go through with it. And then you bottle out at the last moment. It's almost like a ruined release, denying yourself the indulgence in your fetish. So seeing as you're too chicken to actually do it, I figured maybe you just aren't ready. Maybe we need to treat this like taking your virginity. You wouldn't just plunge in and start fucking...you need a little warm up, and perhaps the same goes for cum play. So you're not going to Consumer cum for me today. You're just going to taste your precum. Dirty talking to you in my sexy lingerie and stockings, I'll bring you to the edge multiple times, making your dick dribble for me. You're going to lap it up. It's easier this way. It tastes sweeter, the texture is easier to stomach, there's less of it. Plus...when you're drooling pre cum, riding the edge for me, you're still in that blissful aroused state, unlike right after you cum. Yes, foreplay will make this easy. But given that it's foreplay and not the real deal, I'm guessing you know how this might end....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:29 PM #31659
Модератор

Модератор

Jackie has on her white polo and pleated plaid school girl skirt. Fortunately, she forgot her panties and socks! She licks and sucks her toes, tickling herself a bit and giggling as she goes.
Models: JackieJupiter

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:29 PM #31660
Модератор

Модератор

I guarantee you've never experienced cum eating like this before. Not for two hot strong Latina dominatrixes fucking you balls deep, stroking your mind at the same time. This video is perfect for first timers and experienced sluts & I expect it to be a top 50 favorite in a matter of hours. BUY up & Watch right away! Re direct all Traffic via all Social media to buy this video as a thank you . FOR CUSTOM CLIPS EMAIL JASMINEMENDEZ @ BANNED WORD**** CATEGORY: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, SLUT TRAINING, BRATTY PRINCESS,MIND FUCK, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMDOM POV, DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN ,HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, COCK TEASING , BIG BUTTS, CUM COUNTDOWN , DOUBLE DOMINATION
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile