Old 08-18-2019, 03:51 PM #69411
Модератор

Модератор

Te encanta servir a tu emperatriz pero tienes que hacerlo exactamente a mi manera. No puedes parar de buscarme para comprarme regarlos y te encanta verme con la lencería que me compras. Mis nalgas perfectas son tu razón de ser. Quieres poder servirme todos los días. Mis palabras te mandan y mis curvas te controlan. Tu gran regalo es servirme. Saber que estoy disfrutando todo lo que merezco te hace sentir tus sueños realizados.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 03:53 PM #69412
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 4 min 11 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 112 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 03:57 PM #69413
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 18 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 03:59 PM #69414
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 04:00 PM #69415
Модератор

Модератор

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and skill at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 04:01 PM #69416
Модератор

Модератор

Alexis has been sent to stay after school in detention. Being such a good student with straight As in all of her classes, the cute brunette sits at her desk and wonders why she has been singled out and what she is being disciplined for. Alone with her teacher in the classroom, she takes off her strappy, wedge heels beneath her desk, and the reason becomes clear. Her hot older teacher, Miss Coxx, wanted to lure her back and seduce her sexy feet, starting with a gentle foot massage. Alexis giggles as Miss Coxx starts tasting and sucking on her ticklish little Teen-18+ toes. She likes it so much that she wants to try it for herself, and she lifts the teacher's pedicured feet to her own mouth. Miss Coxx guides Alexis and gives her a lesson in foot worship as she explores every inch of her teacher's bare feet with her lips and wet, pink tongue. It seems that Alexis is going to spend a lot of time in detention this school year!
Models: Goddess Foot Worship

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 04:05 PM #69417
Модератор

Модератор

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to eat your cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on?
*The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 04:06 PM #69418
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, forced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 04:09 PM #69419
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. While this little habit may have started with just an occasional Coerced bi clip purchase by you, it has spiraled into a bonafide COCK OBSESSION. Now every single one of your jerk-off sessions involves dick, and you absolutely love it! You've become an absolute COCK WORSHIPER for Me, haven't you?! So since you just can't get enough of worshiping and admiring cock, I've prepared a special clip for you, faggot! This is just what a little cock worshiping whore like you needs: 17 and a half minutes full of 18 sexy, thick, veiny, throbbing dicks. I wonder if you can even make it to the end?

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 04:11 PM #69420
Модератор

Модератор

You're obsessed with stroking your dick and of course, my goddess soles. So, we're going to test that stamina of yours. I give you my feet's undivided attention and let you jerk anyway you please... but for only two minutes. And if you don't satisfy yourself to completion within that time limit, then you owe me a hefty tribute for wasting my time. Think you can keep up?
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 3 min 52 s
Size: 93.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile