Old 09-14-2019, 09:36 AM #79311
Модератор

Модератор

Micro bikini tops are so fun to wear around weakling men, your brain can't even function with me bouncing around..I can get anything I want just by having huge tits.
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 5 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 09:47 AM #79312
Модератор

Модератор

We love that you were able to give us an A in the class Professor. Our Step-Parents were so proud. Now it is time for us to reward you like we said we would. Why don't you take out that cock and jerk it for us? We want to strip tease and tantalize you as we bring you to the edge and telling you to touch that cock just for us. (JOI, JOE, Step-Twins, topless, strip tease, dancing, school girls)
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 09:49 AM #79313
Модератор

Модератор

Am I your sex life now? Am I the only thing that gets you off? I am, aren't I? Do you picture fucking me? You don't, do you? Sure, I'm a hot girl that put on sexy lingerie. and you jerk off to me. But not to the idea of having sex with me. Because that's too hard to imagine. It's not very fun is it? Trying to picture something that would never happen. You know, you used to be able to get off to watching hot girls getting fucked by huge cocks. I don't even get completely naked. You'll never see my pussy. You'll never see it in real life, you'll never see it in real life. What gets you off is me ruining you, isn't it? You saw me on the internet. Maybe you bought one of my clips, maybe you ran across my Twitter. But you wanted to have a little taste. What does it feel like? What does it feel like to pay this hot, bratty girl that doesn't want anything to do with you. And you getting nothing in return. Other than knowing that for a moment, I noticed your tribute. What gets you off is the idea of eternal slavery. There will be moments when you want to stop. stop indulging in your financial domination fetish. But you're a slave to it. You're a slave to the rush of hitting send. Giving me everything that you have. Giving me everything that you don't have. Maybe you'll even open up a new credit card, to give me even more. Reducing you to nothing. And that thrill is irreplaceable. You don't even want to have sex anymore. This is everything. You're addicted. You're addicted to financial domination. You're addicted to me. You're too easy. You're stuck in the cycle, and even when you try to stop, you'll always Relapse-Fantasy. * MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 09:52 AM #79314
Модератор

Модератор

You're so desperate for titties! You saw the gif and just HAD to have this one. You have boobs on the brain! They make you reckless, ensuring you lose absolute control. I will mesmerize you with these beauties, turning you to putty in my hands... Show me how weak I make you... I want something BIG from you. Impress me, tit-aholic!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 192 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 09:52 AM #79315
Модератор

Модератор

Dee has been looking for a new assistant and your name came up. Today she invited you into to her “private” office, Dee already picked you, she simply wanted to find out how well you measure up under pressure. Dee's “EROTIC” features double deepeners, pre/post trance suggestions, and a powerful release. This is the UNPLUGGED "1 on 1" version.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 09:55 AM #79316
Модератор

Модератор

You stop by my house to bring me a beautiful bouquet of "welcome to the neighborhood" flowers. How sweet... and over the top. We sit down for a chat and before you know it you're inviting me out to dinner at the poshest restaurant in town, would your wife be happy about that? Look at you falling all over yourself in front of me, drooling over me hot little body, this is definitely a situation I can take advantage of!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 09:56 AM #79317
Модератор

Модератор

I had my camera rolling during the whole BallBusting interview, See here why he was so scared of ME - JASMINE MENDEZ & why we had to cut so many times
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 58 s
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 09:57 AM #79318
Модератор

Модератор

Another loser sub who thinks they can last under my divine ass. Pff, we'll see.

Is there anything more honorable and rewarding then serving as a chair for a divine butt? No of course not. You are in the enviable position of being positioned under Sydney's amazing behind. Of all the people out there she picked your loser face to sit on, you better impress her. Did you practice holding your breath like she told you to? We'll see how well you do as she takes your breath away. Even if you get a boner in the process, that's totally understandable. Can you see the curves of her ass down there? You better enjoy the view because it might be the last thing you see if you fail this challenge.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Size: 622 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 10:00 AM #79319
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for another hot session of hurting your cock and balls for Me? I'm going to tease you and see just how good you can be at following My instructions. This clip is not for beginners to CBT and it will be a challenge for you to make it through this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 34 s
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 10:04 AM #79320
Модератор

Модератор

It's not often that you quick dicks get to play my JOI Games, but I have one that might work for you today. I'm going to play a metronome, and you're going to jerk to the beat, as I strip off one item of clothing. Don't worry, it'll only be 20-30 seconds of stroking each time. Every time I remove an article, I'll stop the metronome & give you a chance to cum. Think you can last another round? Then keep playing, but beware the metronome gets faster, and the rounds get longer. The longer you last, the more of me you'll get to see. If you can stop yourself from being such a fast cummer, you might even get to see me naked. Hold on tight.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile