Old 11-19-2019, 08:11 AM #107951
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Kyaa
You little, pathetic weakling, down there on the floor beneath me. You don't deserve to even look upon my beauty. I am a Queen and you are nothing but a pathetic little minion. You're nothing. You are less than nothing. In fact, you're a nuisance. But if I can find a use for you, perhaps you won't be such a waste of fucking space. Put your focus on my feet, specifically my perfect toes right there in your face. They make you so horny and so weak. I have so much power over you with just my toes. My feet are more powerful than you could ever conceive of being yourself.
Just look at how much I'm turning you on with my feet in your face. Focus on my toes as they destroy your brain cells. I want you spending your time thinking about my perfect feet, wondering what color my toe nails are. Obsess over every aspect of my perfect toes. Spend every day worshiping them, stroking for them, thinking about them. And if you're lucky, I'll even let you pay them. You might even have the honor of paying for my next pedicure.
Being my toe worshiping slave boy is your life's purpose. Your whole life is about worshiping me. The only reason you work or even fucking exist is to please my feet. You've always been a slave to my toes since the first time you laid eyes on them. But you are not doing enough for them and that's why you find yourself depressed and restless. That's why you come to me, begging, because you don't know what to do with yourself. You simply need to worship me and focus on my toes. You don't deserve anything but my toes.
You're just a toe worshiping bitch for Goddess Kyaa. Focus on my long, lovely toes, see how I can stretch them and flex them, and scrunch them and curl them. And see how I can point them right in your face. Do you think you could fit all of my toes in your loser mouth? LOL! My feet are your total obsession, your addiction. You live for my toes, you crave them. Your cock is so hard and you're so horny but you're not allowed to cum until you pay tribute to my toes. Focus on my toes in your face and pay for my pedicure, my toe slave. And knowing that you paid for my next pedicure will make your cock throb.
You paid your cum tax and now you're going to stroke for my toes. You're a slave for my perfect feet. Cum for my toes, cum for my perfect feet, slave.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 165 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 08:29 AM #107952
Модератор

Модератор

You'd do anything to have my perfect feet masturbate your cock wouldn't you? With this little footjob POV clip you'll become a cum-filled and crazed loser begging for more.
Models: Goddess Angelina

Duration: 3 min 52 s
Size: 131 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 08:30 AM #107953
Модератор

Модератор

Oh My.. how unfortunate! You were involved in a terrible car accident and you've been left in a full body cast! I'm so distraught after finding out how bad it really is. you'll be in this cast for an entire year!? OMG! How can I even deal with this? I can't go an entire year without sex!! You know what.. I have an idea. I'm going to find a guy who will fuck Me and you'll just sit there in your full body cast and watch. I mean, pleasing Me is the most important thing to you, isn't it? Don't you want to watch Me as I'm being pleased? And you wouldn't ever expect Me to be without sex for a full year, now would you?! Good. it's bad enough that you're completely **** from this accident, but My sex life should never suffer. I'm so happy we are on the same page, ****! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!**
**Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 08:31 AM #107954
Модератор

Модератор

FEET WHILE IGNORING YOU
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 22 min 43 s
Size: 699 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 08:36 AM #107955
Модератор

Модератор

ROXIE knows you get hard and want to get off to her little SIZE 5 BARE FEET. ROXIE knows how you get off, thinking about her sexy TOES as she POINTS them hard for you! ROXIE wants to make you cum today all over her POINTED TOES. ROXIE wants you to take out your cock and stroke it for her as you watch her POINTING her TOES hard for you INSTRUCTING you to STROKE to her as she TEASES you with her WRINKLED SOLES, BARE FEET, and POINTED TOES. ROXIE loves that you are STROKING for her and wants you big load to go all over her pretty PINK painted TOENAILS but don't CUM until ROXIE tells you!!
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 08:39 AM #107956
Модератор

Модератор

Strip
Cristi Ann is princess Leia and she is horny. Even with a butt plug already in her ass she wants more. She masturbates and plays with her favorite dildo!
Follow Us twitter! @AlexanderAceXXX
Email us for special requests or custom videos
Models: Kink305

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 08:41 AM #107957
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 3 min 56 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 34.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 08:43 AM #107958
Модератор

Модератор

I just got done cleaning my guest bathroom barefoot and look how disgustingly dirty my feet are! Random hairs which could be mine or my dogs, could possibly be some pubes on there too from anyone that used my bathroom. Who knows really. Plus when my boyfriend comes over, or any male for that matter, they can't seem to get all their Yellow Juice in the toilet....so I'm sure there's some Yellow Juice on the bottom of my feet as well and this is where you come into play. See I have a date tonight and I just bought these new high heels that I really want to wear but there is no way I'm going to put my dirty feet into those shoes. Did I mention my water got shut off due to some plumbing repair in the building so you are going to have to give my feet a nice good cleaning. I don't care if you lick or suck the dirt, Yellow Juice, and hair off with your mouth just get it done. and while you are doing it I hope you remember that it's not me that put you in this position of a little foot licking bitch it's that little mouse dick between your legs. Since you can't be of any use to me sexually at least you can be of use to me as my graveling dirt eating foot slave. So get down on your knees and get to licking. I'll let you keep that taste in your mouth while I'm out on my date with a man that actually has a cock.
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 08:47 AM #107959
Модератор

Модератор

Recording of my live Chaturbate show including a long private with anal riding.
Models: Jess Ryan

Duration: 17 min 30 s
Size: 1 017 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 08:47 AM #107960
Модератор

Модератор

Hi landlord, so you are here to demand the rent from me. You think you can come over here and demand rent from me, but you can't. I know all about your foot fetish, I see you peering at them. You need to behave yourself. Look at you, you can't keep your eyes off them. Go on, get a nice long look at them. I know you love them. How dare you try to come over and demand rent from me. Get down there and lick those fucking toes right now. You can worship them in exchange you will pay my rent. You cover all the cost and you get to worship these beautiful toes and soles. You can't resist them, you fucked up. I have you right where I want you. You can't resist your tenant's lovely soles so you will do whatever I want. My feet are going to take full control over you. - Jenna
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 495 MiB
Download From AnzFile