Old 08-06-2019, 09:56 PM #65331
Модератор

Модератор

Q-tip or urethral sounding plug? What is it gonna be? After this much training with me, you're almost a pro, so just make sure to have some lube ready and I'll decide the rest...
Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:00 PM #65332
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to become a good little cumlover for me? Ready or not, I'm going to turn you into one today. I have a way with cum cravers, a special touch. I know just how to make you go through with it. I've learned that one of the very best techniques for getting a shy little cumslut to eat his own semen is to make you want it unbearably. To make you drool and beg for it. To make you desperate for that hot sticky load, and desperate to have an orgasm at all. Long, hard edges with plenty of stripping and teasing along the way. You're so close to coming, you can't even bear it. And then I tell you to ruin your orgasm. The frustration is blinding. You want that load of jizz more than anything. It's so close yet so far away. The second buildup is even more intense. You can't think of anything now except finally tasting that sweet cream. You need an orgasm. You need to slurp it down. You're so close to the big moment, and then...I tell you to ruin it again. Have you ever wanted it so badly before? With two ruined orgasms and a third building up, you look at my nearly naked body, and you're desperate. Whether you can go through with it isn't even a question now, because it's no longer a choice. It's become a need. The only thing you can think is please, please let me swallow my cum this time...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 906
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:02 PM #65333
Модератор

Модератор

To continue your journey, you have the choice to end with Option A or Option B. This will be the first choice, a collection of nasty little activities to further your spiral into genital despair. You are so blinded by my glorious ass, and demanding mouth that you are eager to please.You should expect no less, you deserve it for being such a lowly male. Women rule the world, and this proves it. You desecrate your body for me, and love every second of it. What does it feel like to be powerless? Do you have what it takes to opt for Option B as well? Only brave boys survive both rounds...not like I care.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 96.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:04 PM #65334
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) I was thinking about, you being a succubus. Approach guys at night as regular hot girls. However, after some kissing and blowjob, they realize they become extremely horny and weak. Then you tell the guys that you are the succubus that comes to fuck them to death. The guys will try to resist you but couldn't, even when he know he is about to die, because you are way too attractive. You drain the guys life Coerce from his cum, and every time you kiss him, he gets weaker, more horny, obsessed and mindless. I would like you to do a virtual topless POV cowgirl fuck (and other positions), kiss the guys while on top of him, and keep fucking the guy even after when he already came like 2,3 times. until he is dead because you drain his life through his cum. I would like you to wear leather corset, tiny mesh skirt, boots. I would like you to include phrases'the more you try to resist, the weaker you get',' I will give you pleasure until you cannot take it anymore, and I will drain everylast drop from you until you can't move anymore', and at the end of the clip say'you are mine, forever)
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 20 min 48 s
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:07 PM #65335
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you get turned on when you know I've fucked another man. Today I came home right after I fucked someone else and told you all about it since I know how much it turns you on. First I need you to start stroking. I show off my ass with and without yoga pants throughout my story. There's some of the other man's cum left over in my pussy and my mouth and I need you to eat it for me. I also need you to eat your cum after I'm finished telling you about my experience today.
10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie
25% Markup: LoyalSub
100% Markup: GiveMystieMore
500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:09 PM #65336
Модератор

Модератор

a cute tattooed goth girl smokes a cig and plays with herself
Models: Salemslytherin

Duration: 3 min 49 s
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:09 PM #65337
Модератор

Модератор

Warning: You are about to jerk until insanity Extremely Hot JOI
The most erotic and addictive session you will ever experience. This session will drive you insane. This is the greatest jerk off instruction of all time. You are guaranteed to cum for me after a long session of edging and teasing. My body is looking amazing, my desire for you to jerk is stronger than ever, and I'm going to milk you in the greatest way. I'm warning you, this will enhance your addiction in ways you never knew were possible. This is a 10/5 star sessions and if you pass it by, you'll regret it forever. Jerk yourself to insanity and become mine FOREVER.

Consists of: JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, DIRTY TALK, COCK TEASE, BODY WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE GODDESS, SENSUAL TEASE, CUM COUNTDOWN, SENSUAL, ASS WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP, CLEAVAGE, ASS FETISH, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, CUM CONTROL,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 584 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:09 PM #65338
Модератор

Модератор

I love how weak you get when you see my perfection... just the soles of my feet make you puddy in my hands. I love draining your little wallet... so while I talk, get on your knees and hit that tribute button over and over...
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:10 PM #65339
Модератор

Модератор

What happens to a slave that tells me he cannot do the feet thing anymore? Well he gets Blackmailed-Fantasy and feet Coerced upon himself. That's what happens. Slave K comes into notify me that he is not into feet. He just cannot bare attending to my feet any longer. That doesn't go over so well with Me. With as much dirt that I have on this boy I am surprised he has the balls to tell me this. By the end of this session I will make sure he gets more feet in his face and down his throat than ever imagined. He will learn to love it!
Starring: Kidd Dynamite
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:15 PM #65340
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as nude ClaraKitty fucks her pussy with a clear confetti dildo until she makes a big creamy mess around the base from orgasming... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile