Duration: 5 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 11:15 AM #71333
Модератор

Модератор

Have you been following me? You're such a handsome man. All full of life. Don't have anything better to do with your life than follow an innocent woman on the street? I'm bewitchingly beautiful, don't you think it is reason enough? And now you just entered here, in my house, in my bedroom and all the doors are locked.You don't believe how lucky you are. You never had a woman like me. As beautiful like me. Hot. Powerful. Sexy as Hell. How could you live this long without having sex with a woman like me? Wouldn't you give up years of your life to fuck a woman so perfect? Yes, I think you would. Actually, I know you will give up years of your life to me. Look at me. I am in a good shape for a 300 years old woman, don't you think? And you will help to keep me this way. Young, beautiful and powerful. That's the only think you are good for. You are a useful tool for me to glow of life.
You will give years of your life to fuck me. You love the Witch. You adore the Witch. You worship the Witch. I have all the power. I am Supreme. I am Supreme.I'm The Supreme Witch.
I glow of beauty and life... and now you are just... dust.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD BOYS USE MY MARK UP CODES:
DOMME25 =25%
DOMME50= 50%
DOMME100= 100%
DOMME200=200%
DOMME500= 500%
DOMME1000= 1000%
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 11:19 AM #71334
Модератор

Модератор

This is part 2 in my five part series of CEI! Today I am going to make you jerk your dick and eat it in one of my favorite ways. There are so many fun ways to make you cum loving sluts eat it that I narrowed it down to my top five. I had a lot of fun making you eat it in part 1 so now it's time for the second part. I don't want you to forget there is a pussy tax if you decide to puss out.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 11:22 AM #71335
Модератор

Модератор

Snuggling up close to her, you expect a gentle and loving response. Unfortunately, your wife isn't interested in you tonight. In fact, she tells you that she hasn't been very interested. You're small, not very good at the deed. It's a shocker hearing it from you, but you've known all along.

You're suddenly even smaller though, not only in dick size... your whole body is small now, and you're at the edge of the bed looking up at her. She's crouched down, smiling and giggling about how you're not the size that you ought to be, with a dick like that.
Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 11:24 AM #71336
Модератор

Модератор

Most of the time, girls want someone who can last AT LEAST 10 minutes. But you can't even manage that! Don't worry, loser. You still get to jerk off for me. In fact, I want you to set a record. I want to see how fast you can blow! Premature ejaculation usually isn't something to be proud of, but I'm giving you a chance to be crowned the fastest beta, so you better try your best!

Categories: Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Premature Ejaculation, JOI, Slave Training, Verbal Humiliation, Challenges, Tit Worship, Big Tits, Brat Girls, Femdom POV

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 3 min 6 s
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 11:29 AM #71337
Модератор

Модератор

Dirty pantyhose Aroma sniffing slut! Dreaming about the scent taste + soft satin feel of My pantyhose. I'm going to destruct your mind with these paper-thin pantyhose stretched across My toes - I know you enjoy them far much more when you're fucked up - I get you comfortable, relaxed, start you stroking your cock for Me feeling the ache to sniff Aroma for Me + bury yourself in My pantyhose... I put you on your knees where you belong + feed you deep inhales of Aroma while your face rests between My feet, relentlessly making you sniff more... Now your job is to be a good boy for your Mistress + follow My commands. I make you pray to My pantyhose feet + soles then allow you TEN strokes. I count the 10 + get you more fucked up with your face in My soles. The pantyhose are so thin, you see every wrinkle in My soles, I push the bottle of Aroma in your face then smother your mouth with My feet! Sniff more! I have you sooo mesmerized. I think you just earned 10 more strokes...this time you do it faster. I count them again, your 20 strokes. Aren't you so lucky to edge your cock to My beautiful Goddess body, bring Me your nose + inhale. Feel the rush of the Aroma erasing your mind leaving you mindfucked + Mesmerized + **** for ME! After I left you stroke, you must use your middle finger to to something for Me...I have you Mesmerized + you have no choice... I get you so high beneath My feet mesmerized under the spell I have on you feeling lost in the weakness of poppers...Spit on your middle finger + do just as I show you, rub it around your ass + stick it in there, fuck your finger ten times for Me! I want to see how far you'll go. I tease + taunt you with My mindfucking edging games + verbal humiliation, making you sniff more while teasing you with the sweat behind My knees, following My hand up My pantyhose to My lacy polka dot ass wearing matching panties...Fuck your hand 15 times this time! Make it feel really good!! I count it slowly at first, seductively, then faster + you must keep up + stroke with My counting then take your hands off your cock when I say! I love to edge you slave! I want to get you so fucking high that I can just put My feet right on your nose + plug it tightly closed then put My soles over My mouth so no air escapes + all you smell is the Aroma + pantyhose...that's how you will cum for Me, your Mistress! Survive all of the rounds of edging + mindfucking + you will see that no matter how mean or manipulative I may be, all that I want is for you to sniff your Aroma like a good boy + stroke yourself raw until you shoot a big fat load of cum for Me!!! I am sadistic + My stroking challenges fuck with your cock + your mind. Feel the rush, the throb, the ache...fuck your hand... + impress your Mistress! Enslaved to the sweet pantyhose addiction forever you are but a piece of lint on My sole, hopelessly weak for Me, high for Me, I am teaching you how to control your orgasms for Mistress + you will always remember your place weak + entranced at My feet under My command! CLIP CONTAINS: Aroma, coerced Loaded, mind fuck, JOI, pantyhose fetish, femdom POV, jerk off instruction, edging, counting, pantyhose domination, foot worship, soles, nylon soles, mesmerize, Mermerize, Mesmerizing, humiliatrix, foot slave training, ass worship, tit worship, sexy lingerie, breath play, orgasm control, cocktease, goddess worship, bratty femdom, nylons, thigh hi's, bratty, manipulative, foot smother, smothering
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 15 min 39 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 11:37 AM #71338
Модератор

Модератор

It's been way too long since you unloaded all over your face like the pathetic little loser that you are. I know you secretly love e4ting your cum for Me. You love being a slut and doing whatever I say, no matter how degrading. Come on loser, jerk that dick. Jerk it for Me and cum on your face on command like a good little bitch. Now go take a selfie and send it to Me. I want to see how shameful and pathetic you look. Once you've sent Me a picture, go funnel all that jizz into your mouth like a good little whore. E4t up every last drop!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 11:39 AM #71339
Модератор

Модератор

Do you want to play a game? Good, because I do too. The rules are very simple: Whenever I jiggle, you jerk. That's it! Oh, and wait for My command to cum. I will tease you with My perfect, jiggly boobs and bounce My amazing ass, and you will jerk your dick while I do it. If I am not jiggling, your hands are off! Easy, right? So let's play.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 23 s
Size: 542 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 11:40 AM #71340
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPersia - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPersia

Duration: 15 min 8 s