Old 07-18-2019, 01:37 PM #58531
Модератор

Модератор

The first time is always the hardest. It 's difficult to get over that fear of trying something new and so taboo. I promise it 's not that hard once you follow all of my instructions and build up to the finale. I will gently guide you without any humiliation and take you somewhere you have never been. It will start with just a little lick and then it will be all gone. How long have you fantasized about what it would be like to taste your own cum? It 's time to follow through on it and eat it just for Me.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 737 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:37 PM #58532
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress is wearing her sexy white lingerie set with matching stockings and heels. See how weak I make you feel as I tease you with my perfect body with curves all in the right places. You want to jerk off like a good boy , it 's impossible to resist your hot goddess when I make you so weak , begging to jerk for me how pathetic. You will do anything to see these perfect huge tits won 't you? Begging , pleading with your goddess to see them. Well if you want to see them then you will have to do something for me other than just be my jerk puppet. You have to eat your own cum for your Queen 's enjoyment. You love your mistress and will do anything to please her and worship those perfect round tits and all of my hot body. I make you beg just to see my tits and you beg more and more to cum for your goddess. You can 't hold it much longer , you want to cum and eat it all for me. I slowly count you down from 10 and when I get to zero you have permission to cum. That countdown seems like it goes on forever with me counting slowly on purpose just to make you edge more and tease you with my perfect tits. Then finally I say zero and you cum so much and I you eat all of your own mess for your goddess. Swallow every drop of that cum like a good boy , perfection comes at a price.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:37 PM #58533
Модератор

Модератор

I will make it impossible for you to say no to me. After a few shots and my sultry voice guiding your strokes you will be left with no other choice then to eat it for me!
You will drink , edge and imagine I am right there in front of you commanding you and guiding you towards the perfect finale.... you will close your eyes once you start to cum and imagine all that big load going all over my perfect breasts. Then with your eyes closed you will lick every drop of cum you put on them.....like a good obedient boy......
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 18 min 38 s
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:38 PM #58534
Модератор

Модератор

Sex (play ) With Me When My Naught Body Dancing With Passion
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 2.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:39 PM #58535
Модератор

Модератор

Usually , I 'll use a spiral or a pendant to help mesmerize you... or even just my curvy body. Tonight , we 're trying something interesting... I 'll still use my usual methods , but we 're going to add a new element : that special something between your legs. I 'm going to fuck your brain using your own body , and the harder you get , the emptier your skull will be... all for me.
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 15 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:39 PM #58536
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing gets you hotter than me rocking a sexy pair of nylons. Thigh highs , nylons , fish net , body stocking , you name it , I 've got it. You 'll be on the verge of explosion as you watch me tease you in 6 different outfits. I 'll be sure to keep you on the edge , I 'm ALWAYS in control of that cock! The way you beg for release and act like a fool delights me. You 're always at my mercy when your dick is in your hands and at my mercy is just how I like you.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 25 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 636 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:39 PM #58537
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very sexy instructional P0pper jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your P0ppers. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review : "Wow... thank you very much. I 'm lost for words , I didn 't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now , I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed , thanks again for your time and effort!" You 'll like this video if you enjoy : Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Popper Intox-Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:39 PM #58538
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very sexy instructional P0pper jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your P0ppers. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review : "Wow... thank you very much. I 'm lost for words , I didn 't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now , I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed , thanks again for your time and effort!" You 'll like this video if you enjoy : Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Popper Intox-Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:39 PM #58539
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed up in my sexy red lingerie , I suprise you on Christmas and cant 't wait to tease you and play with that big juicy cock. Fucking all my holes till I squirt all over you and drench you with my sweet juices.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 12 min 12 s
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:40 PM #58540
Модератор

Модератор

Happy Holidays B ***! What do you think of my red festive satin outfit? I 'm going to rub it all over your cock... Mmm... This feels so good! This is only the first half of your gift. I 'm going to pull my panties to the side so I can fuck you in my outfit and suck you off until you squirt all over my red satin!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Size: 924 MiB
Download From AnzFile