Old 11-03-2019, 07:25 AM #100951
Модератор

Модератор

Drink and Stroke. Drink and Stroke. Edge, drink some more, stroke some more. Stop your hand from moving. This is how it's going to go down today. You will follow my instructions. Take shot after shot. Yes, hard Ach.0hol for this clip. You will edge and get messed up for me tonight. A perfect night for me, a fucked up night for you. Got it? Get your alc0h0l ready, your dick hard and out waiting for my instructions.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 482 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 07:32 AM #100952
Модератор

Модератор

Just buy it, I feel you want it.
Models: TheNaughtyGF

Duration: 7 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 07:34 AM #100953
Модератор

Модератор

I have put together a bunch of items that I feel you need to purchase in order to truly embrace your sissy self. Take My advice and purchase these things and begin implementing them into your daily life. Interested in becoming My sissy? I sell My kik ID in My store, I am always interested in acquiring new sissies to train.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 07:37 AM #100954
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 07:38 AM #100955
Модератор

Модератор

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit, the month before a french maid. You know what? I don't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much, why don't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off, I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever, this is so entertaining! Okay, I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god, is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I'm gonna show you how to become a woman, teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now, I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g-string.
Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 07:39 AM #100956
Модератор

Модератор

So many addicts watch My CEI clips, but don't actually follow through. But now I have the perfect plan. You're going to watch this clip over and over for 4 days straight, getting yourself EXTRA worked up, but NO cumming! At the end of those 4 days, you'll be more than ready to eat all of that yummy cum for Me. Actually.. I think I like the idea of Coercing you to do it… I want you protesting and begging Me to not make you follow through. Hahaha… Oh god, this is going to be great. I have a full 7 days of conditioning you to eat your own cum for Me, and you WILL do it!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code “dicktwitch” for 69% markup!**
**Use code “weakwallet” for 400% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code “LYNESCUMSLUT” to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 07:39 AM #100957
Модератор

Модератор

As I return home from the gym you are exactly where I told you to be - at the foot of my bed, on your knees, cock hard! You have been begging me for so long to get my feet as sweaty as possible for you, you just can't get enough of my ripe taste can you pervert?
I start off by teasing you, making you beg to lick my dirty feet - it is a privilege after all! Giving you nice, long sniffs of my stinky socks and trainers - before finally letting you worship my extremely sweaty feet. Licking them from toe to heel, making sure you get every bead of sweat and making them nice and clean for me while I laugh at how disgusting they are making your mouth!
Do a good job foot slave, you don't want to lose this opportunity.
Pt. 2 - Cleaning my sweaty armpits coming 28/09/2019
Models: GoddessInannax

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Size: 879 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 07:40 AM #100958
Модератор

Модератор

I have found some tinys in my house so im going to teach them a lesson im fed up with them in my house so im going to Squeeze them with my feet stuff them in my pussy and then eat them tinys are very tasty I cant wait to eat them.
use appropriate code
loser4jess 15% markup
alwaysaloser 100% markup
maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 07:41 AM #100959
Модератор

Модератор

Oral Domination, Ball Draining Blowjobs. You are about to be sucked dry. You will learn total obedience the hard way. In the mouth of a dominatrix. And she doesn't care about you stupid orgasms. You will be brought to your knees. Where you belong! Multiple orgasms ruined! Your training starts now.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 865 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 07:43 AM #100960
Модератор

Модератор

Oh look at you. Eager to get going. Eager to drink for me. A nice long clip for you to binge for me! I want you to get very hammered. Nice and dru.nk for me. I'll be letting you add to cart plenty of clips to have you going after this.... if you can. I want you to be silly and spending for me. Drink up my little weakling!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 19 min 1 s
Size: 746 MiB
Download From AnzFile