Old 10-02-2019, 03:07 AM #85951
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there, go get that new bottle of Aroma. Its time to confess your sins to Me... you are going to tell me everything I need to know to have you wrapped around my finger. I will take full control of you and you'll give me exactly what I demand of you, without hesitation. Once you confess, you will see life is much better.

I'lll manipulate you into getting what I want. I always get my way, thats just how this works.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 31 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 03:09 AM #85952
Модератор

Модератор

You could never get a hot, bratty girl like Me with big tits and a smokin' bod. Is why you're so obsessed with Me and My tits? Because you'll never get to touch, squeeze, lick or fuck them? How does it feel to stare at what you'll never have? You must feel pathetic and like a total loser. Oh wait, you ARE pathetic and a total loser!! Hahaha look at you jerking off like a horny little freak. Real men get to play with My tits and fuck Me but not losers like you! You'll always be behind your computer screen fucking your hand. You wouldn't even know what to do with a girl, even if you had the chance. So go ahead and jerk your loser cock to Me and My big tits since it's the best you can do. Now put a loser sign on your forehead while you jerk and try to keep from busting until I give you permission!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 03:10 AM #85953
Модератор

Модератор

Whether it feels really good or whether it hurts, you're going to do what I say. There is no telling what limits you'd go to for Me after I've weakened you into total submission. I'm going to get you so high for Me on Aroma and show you My collection of toys. I love to use these toys for cock and ball Torment! This is your first lesson in having your cock slapped around. I like a combination of pleasure and pain, so you will learn to love stroking for Me and hurting your cock for Me! I tease and taunt you while giving you cbt instructions, counting your dick slaps, turning your mind to a Aroma mush! I give you sensual breaks to soothe the ache. Being high and playing My game feels so good, you greedy jerk off addict!
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 03:12 AM #85954
Модератор

Модератор

Stroking and getting fucked up for me is one of your favorite past times. Today is your lucky day because I want to test how fucked up I can get you. You'll edge, you'll beg to cum, you'll get so fucked up you won't know what's up or down but when you cum... it will be euphoric.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 21 min 41 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 03:12 AM #85955
Модератор

Модератор

Micro bikini tops are so fun to wear around weakling men, your brain can't even function with me bouncing around..I can get anything I want just by having huge tits.
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 5 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 03:13 AM #85956
Модератор

Модератор

Mona Wales is a high powered executive looking for a new assistant. However, she has some unusual requests of her new hire, Dana DeArmond
Models: anatomik

Duration: 33 min 0 s
Size: 2.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 03:14 AM #85957
Модератор

Модератор

Default Amyleen Moore - iwantclips

Models: Amyleen Moore

Duration: 1 min 39 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 68.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 03:16 AM #85958
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke & SPEND on my 32DD tits.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Size: 573 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 03:16 AM #85959
Модератор

Модератор

What is it with you and bratty girls? Looks like we are your biggest weakness. Especially a beautiful, busty girl like me. I drive you crazy. You know I'm spoiled and used to getting whatever I want whenever I want. That's what you love about me. You love hot girls telling you what they want you to do. I don't even have to seduce you to get you under my control. You'll hand me your wallet with no resistance, this perfect body of mine just gets me whatever I want from men. Imagine, how hot would it be to go broke for me… Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" â€" 50% "HumanATM4U" â€" 200% "iLoveFindom" â€" 500% "All4MissA" â€" 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 03:18 AM #85960
Модератор

Модератор

you have an appointment with Nurse Salem today. I'm going to find out if you've been taking your meds as prescribed & that your loser cock is doing exactly what I want it to. Come close while I examine you. It's such a turn-on to come to these appointments & see your sexy nurse, watching Me slide on My surgical gloves. I see your cock growing in your pants. Have you been a good boy? I sent you out to pick up your prescribed p0ppers. Now, come kneel & stare up at Me. I'm going to administer your p0ppers to make sure you're using them as prescribed, While you begin to feel the effects of the p0ppers I'm feeding you I put My shiny latex ass in your face & remind you why you love to come see Me every month, loser. Lucky you, I keep making you sniff p0ppers while you unzip in front of Me & I lube up My gloves, I get you so loaded. Stay still while I reach down & examine your cock & balls. Inhale the p0ppers when I administer them & stroke your cock for Me. I tease you with My lubed up gloves & My tits squeezed into this latex nurse uniform... I can tell that you're really feeling it now... I fuck with you, humiliate you, fuck around with your dick & remind you that I'm the only person who cares about your loser dick. you're a medical failure with a capital F, loser. I know you want to cum, your cock is reacting to My long legs, high heels, humiliation & all the p0ppers I made you sniff. I count in rounds while you inhale & feel it overcome you. Fuck your loser hand while I count! Edge it for Me! My one rule is that since I have you fully medicated with p0ppers, you STOP right at the very end of your edging, begging to cum, & you must sniff 2 final times then cum how I WANT YOU TO. I'm going to put My cleavage right in your face, give you a sexy cum countdown, & a spectacular tease, until finally I put My lubed up gloved hand on your cock & give you the orgasm you deserve: a RUINED one! I'm going to make you cum but I'm going to do it in such a way that it's totally fucking ruined, using My special technique! CLIP CONTAINS: p0ppers, coerced int0x, Loaded, ruined orgasms, medical fetish, nurse, latex, glove fetish, jerk off instruction, JOI, mind fuck, ass worship, orgasm control, edging, medical clinic, femdom pov, high heels, nurse fantasy, glasses, gloves, masturbation instruction, mesmerize, humiliation, long legs, cum countdown
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 990 MiB
Download From AnzFile