Old 07-17-2019, 09:06 AM #54781
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk off for my ass in this bikini! Drool over this ass. You know it makes you weak to see how hot I am and showing off. How about if I get naked... then Ill let you cum while I encourage you with a little dirty talk? Maybe I will have a little surprise ending too!!! ;-)
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:07 AM #54782
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much a pair of soft juicy tits make you weak. They control everything about you and that dick of yours. My breasts are so soft & juicy...and you'll watch me squeeze & tease & you can see they really do control you... you're going to buy this clip and My breasts are going to control what you do with your cock. I'll tell you when & how to stroke & when you can cum! Be My good boy & add a MARK UP Code to your Order: 10%- PAY MORE 25%- LOSER FEE! 50%- SMALL PENIS TAX 75%- PAY ALOT 100%- LOVE ANIKA 500%- INTOX 1000%- BIG SHOT
Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 13 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:07 AM #54783
Модератор

Модератор

A ridiculously low-priced compilation of the three previously-released clips:
Beta Cuckold's View: You wish this was you, fucking my tight pussy. But you know you're not man enough; you know you don't deserve a beautiful woman like me. Watch as my stud fucks me hard, makes me cum, and then lies back while I ride him. You wish you could feel what he feels, but you know you're too much of a beta to be with me. Watch as he cums deep inside me, then come in close to the action & lick up the cum for me. That's the view you deserve.
Cuckold's View from Below: You come home from work to find your trophy wife in the bathroom fixing her make-up. Someone else is in the shower. "That's my new lover," she explains. He steps out of the shower & you can feel your cheeks burn with shame. He's build & hung, and you know that he must be pleasing your wife more than you ever have. "This is what I warned you would happen if you didn't start acting like a real man." And she's right, she did warn you, but you never thought it would actually happen.She tells you they've just finished having sex & are about to go out to dinner. But then they decide they're horny for one another again, and she touches his cock. He slips it inside her wet & willing pussy, and they fuck in various positions right in front of you. At first you think you're still standing there because you're in shock, but then you realize that it must be something else holding you there. Your wife tells you to get on your knees and watch from below. And you do it! You actually get on your knees beneath her. This is the strangest experience staring up at that huge alpha male cock pounding your wife. You feel so many emotions at once. But one thing is for sure, you aren't going anywhere. Your eyes are glued to them, and even as he cums you don't look away. You realize that this is probably just the first of many lovers your wife will take, all because you couldn't man up.
Cucky Christmas: Something has been lacking in our sex life, and I decided that if you can't make me happy, I should make myself happy. So I got myself a Christmas preset: a stud with a big cock. I do still love you. You're kind & sweet, and I want to involve you in my happiness. Watch as he licks my pussy & eats my ass. I gave you my pussy & you just didn't know what to do with it. He knows how to please me so he deserves me. I want you to witness what a big stud he is & how he skillfully uses his dick to please me. He's going to cum inside me, and I want you to eat it out of me. Here, to make it easier, I'll make it peppermint flavored. How fitting for the holiday... a peppermint creampie. Lick my pussy now. This is the only way you'll be able to have sexual contact with me from now on. You should be happy that I'm finally happy.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 38 min 45 s
Size: 2.99 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:07 AM #54784
Модератор

Модератор

I HAVE SOME VERY DIRTY PANTIES THAT NEED A GOOD CLEANING.... ARE YOU GOING TO BE MY DIRTY PANTY SLAVE? GET ON YOUR KNEES... AS I coerce YOU TO CLEAN....LICK...TASTE....AND GAG YOU WITH MY DIRTY PANTIES....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 654 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:09 AM #54785
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so unbelievably hot, so outrageously sexy. And you know the only way to attract someone like me, someone so very far out of your league, is through your wallet. Get out your credit card. Take out your wimp dick. I am going to drain you of your ego, your cum and your money as we celebrate my financial independence.
Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Size: 761 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:09 AM #54786
Модератор

Модератор

No shame in your weakness. My tits. A man worshiping a woman is natural. This isn't something to be humiliated by, only pleasure. Because getting so weak for my hard nipples is something you are so proud of.
Models: Miss Morticia

Duration: 4 min 24 s
Size: 165 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:10 AM #54787
Модератор

Модератор

Today is your lucky day, I will give you instructions on how to eat your own cum. I know you love it so much, but you need your Goddess to motivate you. I will make you desire it above all else. You will swallow your own cum for me.

30ForJulia
doubleForJulia
JuliasGoodBoy
AllForJulia
Models: Goddess Julia

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 604 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:11 AM #54788
Модератор

Модератор

I am "mostly" a nudist unless I simply have to put on clothes for whatever reason. If I'm not nude, then I'm not happy. Here I am sitting on my bed naked, while I hand-roll a cigarette. Then I proceed to smoke the cigarette. Savoring the cigarette, I worship the smoke as usual.
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 21.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:14 AM #54789
Модератор

Модератор

The thing about men is...you're all pretty similar. The same things get to you over and over. Your brain is designed to be completely and totally overpowered by your sex drive....There just hasn't been a time in recorded history where women like me could just....digitize, leverage, and monetize this against you. You know exactly what I'm doing, but you're also not strong enough to stop it from happening. Use markup codes to let me know you know you're not worthy. SACRIFICE, REPENT, PREY, EPIPHANY.
Models: Bardot Smith

Duration: 3 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:14 AM #54790
Модератор

Модератор

We play in the bath, lots of kissing, licking, fingering, light foot fetish content and orgasms.
Models: lenaspanks

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile