Old 07-18-2019, 12:35 AM #55781
Модератор

Модератор

After coming over to my house to pick up my Step-Sister for a date , you ring the buzzer and I open the door. I invite you in , telling you that my Step-Sister is running late and that you should make yourself comfortable on the couch. I start chatting you up , flirting with you and I can 't help but notice you checking me out. I open up to you , telling you that I secretly love destroying my Step-Sisters dates , that she has a lot of men come over to pick her up , and that she always runs late. I explain to you how I am the younger , hotter Step-Sister that no man yet has been able to resist , and that I don 't think you can either. That my Step-Sister is 15 -20 mins late that gives us enough time to have some fun. You look like a naughty boy , and I 'm a very naughty girl , what she doesn 't know can 't hurt her.
Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:35 AM #55782
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 85.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:35 AM #55783
Модератор

Модератор

Here you find yourself again , on your knees below as you look above and see my wicked smile as I wrap my hands around my alpha 's thick cock. I lick my lips in anticipation as your eyes lock onto mine before your gaze catches sight of my skilled fingers sliding up and down , causing your own cock to swell in desperation. This all seems so familiar , just like before ; doesn 't it? Wrong. Because this time , I 've decided to make the burning fire of desire that resides in your mind & in between your legs , grow wild. I know your greatest weakness is my succulent soles , you perfect pair of feet in which you have the privledge of worshiping with your lips and tongue. If only you were a real man , and not a beta bitch , perhaps you 'd have the chance to slide your cock in between my wrinkles and toes , coating my soles in your lust like my toned , hung alpha gets to do. Instead , you get to sit and watch until I instruct you of your clean up duty , filling your belly with the sticky cum covering my feet that will never be yours.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 17 min 40 s
Size: 653 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:35 AM #55784
Модератор

Модератор

Includes : Violet Monroe as Ivy vs. Brianne Blu as Batgirl , fight futa fucking , clit to dick growth , tearful throat fuck , and cream pie Bat Girl has made a poisonous potion so powerful it 's sure to extinguish Poison Ivy. Ivy sneaks in to Bat Girl 's laboratory and shoots out ivy ropes smashing it to the floor. Bat Girl rises to overthrow Ivy but ivy shoots out another strand and brings Bat Girl to her knees , right into the poisonous puddle. Poison Ivy seduces Bat Girl to kiss her poisonous lips an Bat Girl 's head is swimming in lust and defeat. Ivy begins to tell Bat Girl how she 's not evil , just defending what 's rightfully her 's , as Bat Girl begins to transform!
Bat Girl 's clit begins to swell , wetness trickles down her sugar walls and into her vinyl pants as her clit begins to swell more , grow , grow , grow , until it bursts through her pants. It begins to grow more and Bat Girl begins to regain her strength. Her hips buck back and forth as she tries to relieve the sexual tension that is building inside of her , it can 't be stopped , she looks at Ivy with revenge in her eyes , it 's time to demolish her poisonous pussy with Bat Girl 's brand new clit dick.
Bat Girl lunges at Ivy and tears her leafy uniform to the side as she eases her massive member into Ivy 's tiny little pink hole. Ivy 's eyes roll in the back of her head. Bat Girl mercilessly fucks her , in and out , pushing deeper and deeper while Ivy whimpers and moans. Ivy knows that her powers will be drained if she orgasms and she fights with all her will to keep from feeling the shivers of ecstasy. Bat Girl explodes inside of Ivy , and their combined juices leak out of Ivy 's perfectly puffy pussy. Bat Girl smiles mischievously , she 's not done with Ivy yet. "Please.." Ivy whimpers. Bat girl pushes her fleshy rod into Ivy 's mouth , she holds onto her hair as she thrusts her hips deep into her mouth. Tears stream down Ivy 's face as her throat is being fucked. Saliva drops down Bat Girl 's head , and Bat Girl exhales in pleasure. "Your mouth doesn 't feel poisonous ," she tells Ivy as her pretty red lips are wrapped around her throbbing cock. Bat Girl thrusts more , more , until she cums inside of Ivy 's mouth. Cum streams down Ivy 's mouth as her powers are completely gone with each passing spasm of her orgasm. Ivy is Bat Girl 's cum hungry slut and slave , she will serve the people of Gotham now.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 979 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:35 AM #55785
Модератор

Модератор

I catch you staring at my feet again. If you 're going to jack off to them you better do it before my friends pick me up. Hurry!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:35 AM #55786
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to play a game , try not to pass out during this. If you need to breath and I haven 't said you can then you will pause what you are doing until you catch it , then resume. You will stroke your cock ONLY when you 're holding your breath and when you need to breath you will take your hands off.
Don 't worry , I will let you cum - but only if you can obey.
Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 962 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:35 AM #55787
Модератор

Модератор

Having your hand running up and down your hard dick for me is fun enough , but adding a little something extra? Even more exciting. I know how much you love eating your own cum for me even if the idea of it disgusts you. It doesn 't matter. By the time I have you jerking to my body you are completely helpless and will do anything I say when I say it.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 52 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:36 AM #55788
Модератор

Модератор

Saffronism - a cult which is drawing in more and more males by the day. Saffronism , a hashtag which is quickly making it 's rounds on social media. But what is Saffronism you may ask. Well , within the beloved Cult of Saffronism is a world of powerful sensuality , lust without guilt , desire without shame , pleasure without regret , selflessness and elevation of concsciouslness , self control without suffering and dicipline without fear , Saffronism will become a new way of life for you. A life where it is all about 'Other ' and not 'Self '. A life where lust is not supressed. A life where female sexuality is celebrated and worshipped. A life where every male will reveal their true inner submission. Are you ready to embrace the power of Saffronism? In this sensual , yet highly charged mind control file , I am going to delivery the principles of Saffronism. You are going to be shown the way , down the path of true bliss and arousal. If you are new to Saffronism , this is a wonderful gateway via mind manipulation. If you are already familiar with the wonders of Saffronism , then this is a great intensifier of your desire. Are you ready to walk the new path of life? To finally find the real you? To celebrate female supremacy in a new way? Let 's begin My weak one. For more of an insight into Saffronism , follow the hashtag #saffronism on social media.

This is a genuine mesmerize file designed to induce new thought patterns and behaviours. It contains powerful visual effects and crystal clear audio. As with all genuine mind control sessions , the audio is of primary importance so requires headphones.

Warning : By listening to this file , you accept full responsibility for any positive or negative results. Do not drive or operate machinery directly after watching and /or listening to this file. Do not watch and /or listen to this file if you are suffering from any form of mental disorder or illness.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF : MESMERIZE , MIND FUCK , MENTAL DOMINATION , FEMDOM , ASMR , GODDESS WORSHIP , SLAVE /SUB TRAINING , CORSETS , FEMDOM POV , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , MONEY FETISH.

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of highest findom rush ):

GOODBOY4SAF
PAYPET4SAF
CASH4SAF
SAFFADDICT
LOSER4SAF
BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 17 min 56 s
Size: 538 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:36 AM #55789
Модератор

Модератор

Get in position loser. You 're going to love eating your cum for me but you have to do it the loser way! -- Custom. No name used. Request : Show off your sexy ass , legs , and stomach. Get me to stick a finger or dildo in my ass and fuck it for 30 sec. Tease and slightly humiliate me. At the end demonstrate how to get in the loser position by laying down , flipping your legs over your head , and making me do what you do with my dick pointed at my face. Have me continue to jerk off and then cum in this position. Give me two countdowns. 1 to cum on my face and in my mouth , and a second short countdown to swallow it all.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:36 AM #55790
Модератор

Модератор

My roommates friend is staying with us for a few days. While the roommate is out her friend has decided to hit on me , sure ill take the bait I take quick look over attractive guy sure why not lets hook up. I stand up and holy fuck you have got to be kidding me this guy is about a foot shorter than I am! There is no way I am fucking you now like seriously how would that even work? I have to make sure he never makes this mistake again so I humiliate his shorty tiny self!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 4 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 67.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile