Old 06-01-2019, 04:22 PM #27561
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Alice is not only superbeautiful and sexy, she is also highly intelligent and educated. Tomorrow she has her English exam and she really studied hard for it. As usual, the last day before an exam or a beauty competition, Alice just wants to have a relaxing and fun day. She already planned a dinner with her friend Rea, but before that she will have some sadistic fun with Rea's houseslave! Sadistic Princess Alice puts a collar on her slave to play some more hard. She makes him worship her divine feet and she fills his mouth with her toes. As her foot is into his mouth, she pulls the leash and pushes her foot to go down his throat, fucking his mouth and gagging him hard! She footgags him in any possible position, even with both feet or with the heels, always hard and cruel! Between each position, Alice makes him worship her feet or footsmothers him. Alice gets harder and harder, but after a while she is annoyed by the gagging noises that the slave makes with her feet down his throat, so she stomps him hard with both feet and knocks him out!!!
Models: foxyfootdom

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 04:35 PM #27562
Модератор

Модератор

Let me tease you with my long legs and delicious feet while you jerk just the way i instruct you. Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX" Use the coupon code "NOTICEME" to stand out! [email*protected]
Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 14 min 12 s
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 04:40 PM #27563
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 04:42 PM #27564
Модератор

Модератор

I had opened up a Happy Endings Massage Parlour as part of Trisha's Franchise chain but I had not been doing that well and the landlord had been chasing me for the rent and sent a bailiff round from the James company to seize my assets. The Bailiff soon realised I didn't have much in the way of saleable assets so we did a bit of negotiation and he was happy to receive a massage as payment, so I got him stripped off and on the bed and I got to work on his assets. I gently rubbed oil into his back and thighs and his Pert Little Bottom before turning him over and getting to work on his very stiff and very large cock, I massaged the oil into his balls and pulled back his foreskin and rubbed oil into his bell end. He was getting very excited indeed and soon had loosened my dress and was fondling my big juicy tits which I made good use of by giving him a Tit Wank but I just couldn't wait any longer I just had to take his throbbing knob into my mouth and deep in my Throat. I sucked his cock until it was ready for me ride, so I slipped off my knickers and climbed on board and started to fuck him reverse cowgirl and there was no way I was getting off in a hurry and when I briefly did it was just to turn round so he could fondle and suck my breasts while thrusting his cock deep inside me. Time to fuck me doggy so I bend over ready, my wet Cunt still dripping from the fucking I had already received and then I am entered from behind and fucked wildly as I yelp and beg for more, then I am laid on my back and fucked in the missionary position until at last he is ready to cum and I lick and wank his cock until he shoots his load all over my face and neck. Savana xxx
Models: Auntie Trisha

Duration: 31 min 6 s
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 04:44 PM #27565
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 04:48 PM #27566
Модератор

Модератор

Your dream come true......right here! Two hot seductive goddesses teasing you and directing your playtime! Slowly teasing you and instructing you to unbearable limits......the sweet agony will only make your orgasm more intense!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 04:57 PM #27567
Модератор

Модератор

5 rules to be a real foot slave, script (more or less) : with oiled feet you say that jerking to your feet regularly or even daily isn't proper slavery, to be a real foot slave to your feet the viewer has to follow 5 rules, and only then can he consider himself a real slave to your feet. The rules are as follows : number 1 : No sex ! That's the most important rule. '' You're not allowed to have sex with your girlfriend or wife or anyone else, every single drop of your cum belongs to my feet '' rule number 2 : '' Dream about them '' I want you to think about my feet at night, dream about fucking my feet, dream about cumming all over them, with cum dripping in between my toes, i want you to picture it in your mind, jerk and cum just by thinking about my feet '' rule number 3 : '' Cum every day to my feet '' Every day, your top priority is to jerk and cum at least once to my feet, if your away from your computer use your smartphone, or if not just jerk thinking about my feet. rule number 4 : '' Send messages '' Let me know how much of a slave you are, tell me all about how they rule your life, tell me how you cant get it up for anything else now, if you're trying to fight the addiction tell me all about it, i love to hear you squirm '' rule number 5 : '' Send tributes '' Buying my clips is not enough, to be a real slave, you sometimes pay tributes after you cum heavily to my feet,
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 81.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 05:05 PM #27568
Модератор

Модератор

I asked for you to come see me in my office....it's never a good visit when we meet, I'm always hounding you about your numbers and what a terrible job you are doing, and that you are always running late. Well this day is no exception...so your mind starts to wander as I'm going over how horrible your sales are.....all of a sudden I am unbuttoning my shirt and lifting up my skirt.....what is happening? Have I secretly been attracted to you this whole time? Maybe you think I have taken pity on you and want to make up for being such a bitch all these years....I'm actually turning into the perfect boss right in front of your eyes, but is it real? or just a daydream?
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 05:12 PM #27569
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 13 min 26 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 05:26 PM #27570
Модератор

Модератор

Have I told you how much I hate your tiny dick? Well I do! it's so annoying and useless. You need to stop trying to be a man, crawl over to my feet and start worshipping them. Your place is not in manhood but in servitude to me! but seriously, I really hate your dick. It makes me sick to look at such a pathetic wanna be dick! what a loser you are! You know it too don't you?! I mean has any women ever said how much she loves small dicks?? how she wants a Teen 18+y tiny worm in her??? NOPE! NEVER!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Size: 908 MiB
Download From AnzFile