Old 09-15-2019, 09:39 AM #80031
Модератор

Модератор

Some beautiful close-up POV shots of a German girl dipping her feet in and out of flip-flops and generally shoeplaying.
Models: FTMV Productions

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 488 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 09:40 AM #80032
Модератор

Модератор

Performance enhancement exercises for JOI and CEI fans brought to you by Instructor Bianca.
Never worry about throwing your back out while trying to eat your own cum ever again! After utilizing the practices and postures from this video, you will no longer need to cum in a glass to ingest your own orgasms. It's straight from the sacred source, right to your mouth every time! I use my own strap-on dick to show you how to jerk, cum, and eat your sacred semen.
Markup Code: CUMFREAK
Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 09:42 AM #80033
Модератор

Модератор

It's time for another body worship session. You stand no chance of not cumming today as I exploit your shiny fetish in this skin tight catsuit. I walk you through why this catsuit is like no other, and why I like it so much...pussy worship in the form of outrageous shiny cameltoe, shiny round ass worship, and more cleavage than you could imagine as I tease and edge you with this zipper. Pump hard for me as you become flooded with my potent imagery, mesmerized by my Goddess curves, and taken under by my sweet stroke instructions. Your orgasm is mine tonight.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 09:45 AM #80034
Модератор

Модератор

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step Step-Sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step Step-Sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants…oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair…but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 09:45 AM #80035
Модератор

Модератор

Custom request for clear cum lube pumped into ass over and over while I Fisst & fuck my ass with a massive dildo to get big gapes, massive farts, bubbling juicy farts and a little bit of dirty talk
Models: MissEllie

Duration: 22 min 45 s
Size: 1 000 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 09:49 AM #80036
Модератор

Модератор

Calling all shiny addicts!! It's time to bow down to my pink shiny curves. This dress clings in all the right places, tits and ass popping as the light hits my sexy curvy body. Worshiping feels so good!! Add markup code IMASHINYADDICT to please me at checkout!!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 09:50 AM #80037
Модератор

Модератор

Look at what your money has bought me bitch. Sexy, skimpy, teasy...you wish you had a wife like me. (hint...you don't.) LOL. I think it's funny you go to work everyday and slave away...all to come home and dump it straight into my bank account. You LIVE and WORK to spoil me. I have more cute clothes to buy, loser. Pay up!!
Impress me even more:
10% Mark Up for Pathetics: LuvLux
50% Markup for Desperates: LuvLuxSOmuch
100% Mark Up For REAL LOSERS: LuvLuxMOST
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 09:51 AM #80038
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 09:55 AM #80039
Модератор

Модератор

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So, most of the time, I don't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite, they're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can't wait for me to peel off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You've been craving this smell all day long, I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock, and stare at my perfect feet.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 09:56 AM #80040
Модератор

Модератор

Don't you just hate your wife? How she's always nagging and bitching. Constantly looks like ****. I bet she doesn't even give blowjobs anymore. She's worthless. I have a way better plan for you that will be SO much more fun, and super HOT!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 4 min 26 s
Size: 647 MiB
Download From AnzFile