Old 09-18-2019, 02:47 PM #81451
Модератор

Модератор

I've seen a few her POV blowjobs online, but I haven't seen a her POV fuck scene yet. If you've ever wanted to see the view I see when my pretty little pussy is being stuffed and creamed, here you go!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 02:51 PM #81452
Модератор

Модератор

This cleavage is your weakness, and exploiting your weakness is My favorite pastime. So here we are again with My big shiny tits in your face while you drool, ache and try to resist. But you know what happens next. . . You fall right back into your fixation, like a horny powerless little addict. It's alright. I'll let you fall gently, and catch you with these big soft slippery titties. This deep enticing cleavage always brings you back for more. So many filthy thoughts running through your mind, as you imagine all of the things you'd love to bury in this special place between My tits. Forget about life and lose yourself in there. Giving up control to this special place between My tits will be so easy. Just fall in, feel the warmth. The soft soothing flesh against your face. Cradling your body, as you slip up and down. Leaving all of your stress behind, you'll realize that nothing else matters. You only need Me, these big beautiful boobs, this lustrous cleavage. Go ahead and fall deeper. Fall face first into your bottomless craving. I'll keep you here where it's so soft, safe, warm. You'll never have to leave, just stay right here. Live in this shiny cleavage My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 44 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 02:59 PM #81453
Модератор

Модератор

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 03:05 PM #81454
Модератор

Модератор

The big boob addict is back . You're so ready to worship my tits again aren't you ? You lose yourself in my cleavage every time . The things that they can make you do ! Grovel for my tits
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 03:12 PM #81455
Модератор

Модератор

Have you seriously been going through my panty drawer again loser? Every time I leave you alone in the house you're rummaging through my panties. But why? Are you jealous of how cute and girly they are? No? Then you're just a disgusting panty pervert huh? Well if you like panties so much why don't you try these on? Come on fucktard get your sissy ass into these panties. Oh you're not a sissy? Well now you are. Im fed up with you sniffling through my drawers ruining all my hottest pairs so now we'll go and get you a few pairs of your own shall we? Of course Im not going to allow you to go shopping with me like that. Youre going to have to put on a slutty outfit too. Oh stop whimpering loser. You really have no choice in the matter. Im going to turn you into a pathetic little slut in no time whether you like it or not. You're going to be made to stumble up to the store assistant and ask where the sluttiest frilliest panties are in the store. And when she asks what size you're looking for you're going to have to ask her what size she thinks you're going to need! All while I stand there and giggle at you. Ill make you regret being a disgusting little panty pervert
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 03:20 PM #81456
Модератор

Модератор

We decide to unwind from our day with a foot worship and jerk off session. This shows many angles of worship, close ups and a large cum shot on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 852 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 03:26 PM #81457
Модератор

Модератор

One orgasm after another I'm going to make you cum again and again until there isn't a single drop left in your aching balls! Stroke exactly how I say and I'm going to leave you completely drained dry, used up, and spent like the horny slut you are!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 833 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 03:32 PM #81458
Модератор

Модератор

I have a fun little game for us to play today!
You are going to eat your cum for me but I am not going to make you lick it off your hand or off the floor.
Today you are going to shoot your hot load directly into your mouth!
I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock for me throughout the video by demonstrating with my large dildo.
I instruct you to get on your back and start stoking that cock faster and faster for me just edging yourself.
I then have some cruel stop and go JOI to keep you on the edge of your seat!
Once I know you are getting extremely close, I tell you I am going to countdown from 10, and when I hit zero you are going to shoot your load directly into your mouth.
You then have to hold the cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow and savor it.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 03:40 PM #81459
Модератор

Модератор

Ellie and a friend are having fun trying to make each other pass out. Ellie is a little bigger and more muscular than her friend, but it's still difficult for her to find the right position and angle. She is still able to make her go dark. Her tiny tattooed friend, on the other hand, has no problem making Ellie pass out and go ****! Featuring: **** fetish, girl girl, wrestling, grappling, lesbian domination, female domination, catfight, cat fighting
Models: Goddess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 03:44 PM #81460
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile