Old 09-24-2019, 09:21 PM #84031
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little fun game in mind to get u soooo fucked up. Every time I lift my shiny skirt up you have to take a hit of p0ppers. Get teased by my sexy body, and inhale deep. Listen to my voice guide you.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 17 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 849 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 09:22 PM #84032
Модератор

Модератор

There isn't a single possibility that you could handle losing your virginity to me. I'm going to have you imagine multiple scenarios of what would happen; and, I guarantee in every single one you would fail and cum before fucking me. Just test yourself and see what you think. Once you hear and see me teasing you while describing every possible situation, you will believe me. You will completely agree that you couldn't handle me. But don't worry all the while I will be teasing you to cum for my body today. You're going to dedicate your virginity to me as it should be.

Consists of: VIRGIN DOMINATION, COCK TEASE, VIRGIN HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MIND FUCK, VIRGIN FANTASY, MENTAL DOMINATION, CUM CONTROL ORGASM CONTROL, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 09:26 PM #84033
Модератор

Модератор

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 09:26 PM #84034
Модератор

Модератор

I am feeling so horny and so sexy in my slutty red panties and I really need to smoke too! What better way of getting my nicotine fix than by rubbing and spreading my wet shaved pussy while encouraging you to stroke your big hard cock while I'm smoking? I light up one of my delicious menthol cigarettes and slide my panties off and your cock gets instantly hard! I spread my sweet slit wide open showing you how pink and juicy it is while blowing thick clouds of smoke. I tell you to jerk your dick for my pussy and my smoking and when I know you can't possibly last any longer I allow you to blow your whole load for me! This is the hottest smoking fetish pussy tease video ever! Don't miss it!

Filmed in 1920x1080 true high definition MP4.

You'll like this video if you enjoy: Smoking Fetish - Big Tits - Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Cum Countdown - Pussy Worship
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 09:28 PM #84035
Модератор

Модератор

Clara is super horny and needs to cum.. Watch her tease you and strip down to her socks as she uses her fingers, dildos, and vibrator to cum over and over again.. Getting a little creamy too... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 09:29 PM #84036
Модератор

Модератор

I know all about your disgusting masturbating to my clips. If you want to masturbate for me and watch me tease you then you have to agree to a few things. First, you are not only going to cum on your face at the end but, you are also going to keep your eyes wide open so the jizz gets all in them. You will be jerking and making your way to the end of the clip while I am telling you all about how I feel about cum eaters like you!
* Custom name was used
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 09:31 PM #84037
Модератор

Модератор

Right now I am sunning My oiled up half naked body on a private beach somewhere in Ibiza. So NOTHING makes Me happier knowing you re stuck at home, naked on your knees, desperate for Me, a LOSER for Me, about to take a huge salty load of your own cum right in the face for ME. This is the way I want things all the time, My luxuriating, you're debasing.
As I tease you with My very SHORT jeans, My barely there bikini you stroke and think of all the men that have what you will never. They are GAWPING at your Goddess right now. Watching HER smooth oil into Her juicy tits, Her boyfriend slapping it into Her perfect ass.you may be sat at home but you get a private show from Me, you get to see My tits and ASS up an personal, all you have to do is CUM on your face, for ME you'd do anything.
Shorts OFF, My body makes you crazy, you WISH you could be there, to serve Me in person, to see the sun light up My golden skin.but I'm way too out of your league, the best you can do is say "THANK YOU GODDESS" as you CUM on your face. My tongue and lips make you WEAK, My ass makes you HARD, My tits make you DRIP.YES GODDESS THANK YOU GODDESS
Contains: femdom pov, Goddess worship, arrogant woman, humiliation, mindfuck, mental domination, JOI, sensual domination, strip tease, bikini, denim shorts, ass worship, tit worship, CEI, cum facial.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 20 min 44 s
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 09:33 PM #84038
Модератор

Модератор

Just the sight of my perky, pretty Princess toes has you salivating, that budge in your pants growing, aching, desperate... It's commanding you to grip it, go one, grip your cock, fuck your Fisst for me while I fuck up you mind using my soft soles, gliding lotion all over them, rubbing, up and down, thats right, rub your cock wth the same rhythm, up, down up, down. That's a good boy. You feel your mind slowly start to slip away? Thats right, its mine now. Owned by my souls, tempted, seduced, mesmerized by the shape, the texture, counting each little wrinkle that has you breathless. Just keep staring, focus on nothing but my feet, let them intrude into every one of your thoughts.. You're going to be owned by these soles, you know that? I'm going to financially fuck you over, mind, body, and soul for these feet. You want to know what a REAL foot addiction is? You're in for a real treat foot boy.
Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 797 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 09:37 PM #84039
Модератор

Модератор

After he gets fucked by me and Mistress Ezada I decided to fuck him again. Just to destroy his ass. Look at his desperate face when I push my strap-on inside him... Suffer you whore, suffer in pain! I like it sadistic, sadistic and brutal fucking just like this one.
Models: Mistress Lissandra

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Size: 266 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 09:39 PM #84040
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST: Never done this before.. perhaps toe sucking/ foot licking, spitting/drooling on them. Striping down slowly?
Models: FeetFunDoll

Duration: 19 min 28 s
Size: 1.62 GiB
Download From AnzFile