Old 10-17-2019, 08:50 AM #91441
Модератор

Модератор

Wipe your chin sweetie... the next guys on his way in... I think I need to touch up your lip gloss. Why are you pouting? You're the one that asked for the special, haha. You walked into this strip club a month ago and I spotted you as a repressed sissy as soon as I saw you… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO
… and by the end of the night I had maxed out your card and told all the girls what I did to you. I think you should know that every time you came in here after that we all laughed about it behind your back. We had bets about how much of a sissy we were… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO
Was his cock big enough for you, sweetie, haha. Did you enjoy the cum that went straight down the back of your throat or did you prefer his second load that got you right in the face, haha. It's hard to tell cuz I made you thank him each time. I made you thank him… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO
Well at that point you must have felt your Fucking life was over anyway so when we strapped you to this table you really had nothing to lose. I'm so glad I was here in from of you to see you really give in to how much of a Fucking sissy fag you are. It's like the punchline to a fuckin' joke. Oh, and your the joke, sweetie, haha… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO
Goddess Harley
Categories: Bi, Femdom, Humiliation, Make Me Bi, Financial Domination, Female Supremacy, Brat Girls, Strippers, Mesmerize.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:50 AM #91442
Модератор

Модератор

You've finally found your place in this world and it is at my feet, serving them. Losers like you don't deserve tits, asses, or pussies. You don't deserve real sex with beautiful women. Instead, you lick my feet and suck my toes every time I get home and worship my feet while you jerk off. You are my foot slave now and my perfect little pedicured feet are your Gods. So on your knees and worship, slave!
Models: Goddess Violet

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:50 AM #91443
Модератор

Модератор

Don't you wish you were a real man? The privilege of getting to touch my perfect body and to fuck my wet pussy is only reserved for the elite alpha males. A beautiful goddess needs someone strong by her side, but she also needs servants at her feet. Since you're not a real man, you don't get to service my pussy. Your place is exactly where dirt like you belongs, on the bottom of my feet. At least you still get to worship me, running your tongue between my toes like your licking my tight pussy clean. You'll never be a pussy fucker, but you'll be my foot sucker forever!
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 433 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:50 AM #91444
Модератор

Модератор

Am I still holding your keys? Have you yet to send them? There's still time. A few good boys already have theirs back or on the way. For those of you that haven't played the game correctly, with the exception of one, well, I still have yours. Here they are. I look so good it's a shame there's nothing you can do about it eh?
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:51 AM #91445
Модератор

Модератор

Crack open a fresh bottle of Aroma, kneel before your computer, and hit play. I appear before you, perfect as always, and instruct each stroke, each sniff. I control you completely. After you fall into a lusty bliss, things get even hazier - stroking and worshipping my body, sniffing when prompted. Carrying you into a relaxed, submissive [email*protected], deeper into horny frustration. Zapping some braincells - you don't really need them, right? All you ever need to think about is how fucking perfect I am, how horny I make you, how badly you need to submit to ME. I am your dreamgirl, and you looove to submit to me. Sniff, and stroke, and submit, Aroma boy.
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 21 min 1 s
Size: 1.80 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:51 AM #91446
Модератор

Модератор

Some guys are idiots. Sydney caught her boyfriend cheating on her. But instead of getting sad or angry, she gets even. He's all locked up in a body bag after being Silly Stuff. Sydney decides to document her entire revenge plan. And that plan includes a lot of face sitting and ass smothering. Until he can't handle it anymore. Anyone who thinks Sydney's ass is too big is a fool. Sydney's boyfriend made the mistake of telling her that he thinks it's too big. What a loser. Clearly, there needs to be extra punishment for that. And struggle as he might, there is no match for Sydney's glorious ass.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 641 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:51 AM #91447
Модератор

Модератор

You know what interval training is, right? Well, I'm about to apply those same principles to your cock. I'm gonna work that cock so hard, it'll be sore, but you're gonna enjoy every minute of it! Hit play when you're ready for a workout you'll never forget!
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 785 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:52 AM #91448
Модератор

Модератор

Can your little shrimp dick even make a big load for me?
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 168 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:52 AM #91449
Модератор

Модератор

You love hot, bratty girls and you love big tits. Looks like you are in trouble loser since I am a greedy, spoiled brat with big DDs! You are such a pathetic little b1tch for Me, compulsively jerking your loser cock. Come on loser, stroke stroke stroke that loser dick of yours! Work for that loser orgasm you so desperately want and need.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:52 AM #91450
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Skin loves to tortment her slaves by keeping them sexually frustrated and on edge while toying with their cocks. She uses her tight pussy to tease him by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her as she bounces on top of it. To taunt him further she slides her pussy over his shaft making him beg to cum at the feeling of her dripping wet cunt. Mistress Skin is feeling generous after having multiple orgasms and finishes him off by allowing him to finally blow his load with a handjob.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 15 min 49 s
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile