Old 10-17-2019, 08:53 AM #91461
Модератор

Модератор

On your knees foot slut... look at that miserable little thing between your legs.. how pathetic.. gets harder for these feet but still barely visible.. you'll do anything for these feet won't you.. stare at them and as you do, at the flick of my toes, sniff the most potent Aroma.. I want you dazed and vulnerable.. keep sniffing those Aroma.. how's that hungry slut hole going? of course I'm going to humiliate you further for these feet, it's what I do best to hopeless foot freaks like you.. plug that super girthy dildo to the floor and as you sniff more Aroma slide down on it.. keep sniffing and stretching yourself.. I want you stretched and balls deep for these feet... sniff my feet and the Aroma.. I'll oil my feet, just as you've oiled your arse.. oh I could just stick my foot in there if I so wish.. that would be the ultimate humiliation.. oh you wish, maybe next time if You impress me.. for now you're just going to bounce on that fat dildo before me and my feet as I dangle them and flick my toes and you sniff those Aroma.. you can touch that microscopic 'penis' for a few seconds...no cum countdown for you..you'll just ooze pre-cum over and over as you sniff Aroma, sniff my feet, and roughen up your prostate... and you'll lick it all up and thank me for the humiliation you've paid for..what a sorry loser you are... but, it does thoroughly amuse me!!!
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 899 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:53 AM #91462
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your laid back sexual health teacher. You've been in My class all day, staring at My thigh highs and My ass. After class is over I'm finishing up behind my desk and I see that you are still in the classroom. I love playing games so I invite you back to my office under the condition that you're going to do everything I say! I tell you to get out your cock and follow My movements as I use a dildo to show you how to jerk your cock, but every time I touch My mouth to it you must take a shot. Will you be able yo make it to the end? If you do, I have a special finishing treat for you!
Please your teacher and use one of these codes:
"GivePrincessMore" + 50%
"PleaseMyPrincess" + 100%
"HaveItAllPrincess" - 200%
"EverythingForPrinces" + 500%
"Wallet4Princess" + 1000%
Models: PrincessAshe

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:53 AM #91463
Модератор

Модератор

Another loser sub who thinks they can last under my divine ass. Pff, we'll see.

Is there anything more honorable and rewarding then serving as a chair for a divine butt? No of course not. You are in the enviable position of being positioned under Sydney's amazing behind. Of all the people out there she picked your loser face to sit on, you better impress her. Did you practice holding your breath like she told you to? We'll see how well you do as she takes your breath away. Even if you get a boner in the process, that's totally understandable. Can you see the curves of her ass down there? You better enjoy the view because it might be the last thing you see if you fail this challenge.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 622 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:54 AM #91464
Модератор

Модератор

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash.
Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:54 AM #91465
Модератор

Модератор

My man and I in the bathtub....
Models: Leeloo

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 36.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:54 AM #91466
Модератор

Модератор

Breathe play, is something I enjoy thoroughly; especially with bound up, helpless women. This one in particular happens to be a good friend of mine Sasha Fox, it's a shame she wasn't aware what I've always had in mind for her. It wasn't hard, slipping something into her drink that would leave her as easy prey to me. When she awakens, it's from one of my hands wrapped around her mouth, the other pinching her nose as she struggles in her ties. Though it's useless. I've got her exactly where I want her. Wide eyed, and moaning in fright I tape Sasha's mouth shut before lacing my fingers tighter around her mouth, even using one of arms to bring her into a choke hold. Her muffled cries through her taped mouth, eyes looking as though they're going to pop out of her skull, I test and challenge her lungs into seeing how long she can go without a breath. I have no plans of setting her free, and even have a bit of a "clamping" surprise for her when I'm through with my game.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 18 s
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:54 AM #91467
Модератор

Модератор

Ahhhh I am on kick about tits..... they are just so hot! I start off in a skin tight spandex crop top that hugs my big rack. I eventually want you to see the hot little bra I put on for you. These Tools of Torment of mass destruction are here to help you rub one out. I purr and coo dirty phrases to help you stroke faster and show off my cannons maximum boner potential. At one point I even tie my hair back up so you can see just how big my missiles of destruction are. I know how much you like I get off on you getting off. It's like you can almost feel the heat coming off me in this video.
*Unfortunately my lighting went a little funny so I am making this video half off forever. I was just going to trash it but it is too hot to do that *
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 10 min 2 s
Size: 896 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:54 AM #91468
Модератор

Модератор

You've spent endless days searching for a Goddess with big natural tits like mine. Well loser, the search is over. good boys use markup codes. 50% NYLAFANBOY 100% NYLAGOODBOY 500% ADDICTED2NYLA 1000% BANKRUPT4NYLA
Models: GoddessNyla

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:54 AM #91469
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you're so obsessed, I thought I'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you'll have to stroke and find out!

Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, CBT, CBT Instructions, Slave Training, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:54 AM #91470
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Aroma heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile