Old 10-24-2019, 10:47 PM #96451
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom, NO NAME MENTIONED so it can be enjoyed by many. My customs are always rendered extra clear and are superior quality. Order yours today.
[[This is a custom clip request in the “Executrixxx-Fantasy” and “Dangling” categories, about 10-12 minutes in length that would have you wear/dangle about 10 different pairs of your sexy stiletto pumps (preferably as many closed-toe styles as you have) through the course of the clip. Here is the scenario:
The War of the Sexes is over, and the women kicked our ass! Some men are kept as slaves, but the rest can be eliminated. Goddess Sasha Mizaree has the pleasure of finding creative ways of toying with the surplus cock before wiping it out. She enters wearing a sexy, short dress without hosiery, and she has a bunch of her favorite pairs of closed-toe, stiletto-heeled pumps all gathered in front of her. Hundreds of us Stolen males stand anxiously before her with nooses around our necks. Goddess Sasha tells us that she's going to dangle each pair of high heels while we jerk to her female superiority. When she's done dangling a shoe, she'll casually let it slip to the floor. When it hits the floor, a microchip embedded inside will send a signal to the trap doors beneath some fraction of the men, opening the doors and hanging some of us to death! “After I dangle, you're going to ****!”
None of us knows which pair of high heels has our names written on it; all we know is that we're dead! We jerk in desperation, seeking the last orgasm of our lives. Each pair that Goddess Sasha lets drop gives her great satisfaction as she watches scores of us men thrash and twitch at the end of our ropes, struggling to breathe in our final moments… She loves toying with us, knowing that we're precariously on the edge of life and death, just like her shoes are precariously dangling from her perfect feet!
(Goddess Sasha, I would love to watch not knowing which high heels will ultimately **** me! It shouldn't be the last pair of shoes, but please use this code phrase right before you let my killer pair slip: “All it takes is one, little flick of my toes, and you're fucked into oblivion!”)]]
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 11:34 PM #96452
Модератор

Модератор

Today's little Intox-Fantasy game leaves your fucked up fate up to Wheel Decide, but with inputs from the dangerous mind of yours truly. You'll need some alc.oh.ol & a pair of panties to play along properly, as I give you JOI in my shiny bodysuit through 13 minutes of Aroma instructions. There will be breath play, there will be short & long inhales, double sniffs and a few surprises along the way. Get messed up & cum for me, as we play Aroma Roulette
Models: London Lix

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 11:50 PM #96453
Модератор

Модератор

Luna Aquelarre painting her hand and toe nails in purple while ignoring you for more than 10 minutes but allowing you to stay beside me with adoration eyes and horny thoughts. Finaly you are so hard just observing my feet... felling the smel of my nail polish so close that I decided to relieve you. I decided to give you some jerk of instructions and allowing you to cum
Models: LunaAquelarre

Duration: 16 min 24 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 11:57 PM #96454
Модератор

Модератор

Yuffie and I are wearing white cotton knickers and we decide to see just how messy we can get them! We finger our tight pussys and let you watch as our fingers get stickier and stickier, messing up our white knickers as we go. Lots of closeup, varied angles and juicy knickers which we press right up to the camera at numerous points!
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Size: 719 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 12:00 AM #96455
Модератор

Модератор

FOOT TEASER FOR YOU MY SEXY LONG LEGS AND BARE FEET
Models: GODDESS BUSTY ANNA

Duration: 15 s 618 ms
Size: 15.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 12:10 AM #96456
Модератор

Модератор

You literally cannot stare at My feet for more than five seconds without pulling out your wallet & little dick to jerk it raw and spend all the way down to your last dime.. Watching Me take your money is too arousing to deny yourself. So easy. More for Me, fucking loser. Pick your markup code! 25%: PuppyBoy 50%: GoodBitch 100%: KelseysBigLoser 500%: AddictedToKelsey 1000%: MoreForHer
Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 12:10 AM #96457
Модератор

Модератор

Jess West is nothing but a cock tease and today shes going to show you just how much of a tease she is by showing off her body to you and stripping out of her sexy underwear and showing you exactly what she would do with your hard cock by wanking it into her mouth and sucking on it hard and sliding it in between her tits and even wrapping her panties round your cock and being a complete tease to you.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 12:12 AM #96458
Модератор

Модератор

Anastasia is so glad you're finally home! Ever since you told her about your secret foot fetish, she has come to appreciate how sexy her own beautiful feet are. Young, blonde Anastasia licks her own soles and sucks on her toes, getting so turned on by her delicious feet. Stroke your cock to her and give Anastasia what she has been waiting so patiently for: your warm, wet, thick cum glistening as it covers her small, perfect feet.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 12:17 AM #96459
Модератор

Модератор

You and your wife just got married. But she's been keeping a big secret from you... Her main goal was to marry you for the benefits.. and she has no plans to have sex with you. You end up getting locked in a chastity cage.. while she gets to go off and fuck whoever she wants to.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 12:20 AM #96460
Модератор

Модератор

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…”
“Thank you, Goddess!”
“You SHOULD be thanking me.”

This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation…

Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass.

As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too!

As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and Squeezes it completely.

And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls ****, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile