Old 06-28-2019, 12:41 PM #2781
Модератор

Модератор

Students can always make a decent party and for extra money, they are able to do anything. This mega party is full of really horny Czech students. This party was pretty wild from the beginning, you will see a lot of fucking, blowjobs and other stuff done for money, which can be only seen here. Come and enjoy the authentic party, a mind-blowing event you will not see anywhere else. Have fun!

File Name : Beautiful_students_will_do_anything_for_cash_(2).w mv
File Size : 609.3 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:40:32

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Beautiful_students_will_do_anything_for_cash_& _40;2&_41;.wmv - 609.3 MB
TakeFile: Beautiful_students_will_do_anything_for_cash_(2).w mv - 609.30 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 12:46 PM #2782
Модератор

Модератор

Beautiful weather, pocket full of dough, the camera on full alert and Stromovka full of beautiful girls. Just the perfect combination for enjoying an extremely successful day and you can bet this one really was successful. The first to appear on my camera montior was a beautiful eighteen years old student with amazing tits. I couldn't let the natural wonder slip through my fingers so I invited her for a beverage and started to persuade. It was hell of a work, but I finally really enjoyed the wonderful tits. Although she was not willing to fuck she really knew how to give a blowjob, so I cummed on her pants and T-shirt pretty soon. This was a perfect beginning and with a plenty of time to waste I took a short break and then went hunting again. Patience handed me over a very pretty long haired chick, who relaxed over the crossword. A proper package of quick dough worked perfectly again and in a little while I had a chance to enjoy wonderfully wet pussy of that eighteen years old girl. She was really beautiful, and she obviously took pleasure in riding my dick. I cummed her mouth full and had to say goodbye to her. It was just a perfect day. Watch and enjoy.

File Name : Two_eighteen_years_olds.wmv
File Size : 491.14 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:32:43

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Two_eighteen_years_olds.wmv - 491.1 MB
TakeFile: Two_eighteen_years_olds.wmv - 491.14 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 01:03 PM #2783
Модератор

Модератор

This is a genuine lesbian mega party, full of beautiful horny Czech girls and women. And the orgy continues! It's just incredible. Sometimes even we can't believe we managed to bring these wonderful girls together under one roof and let them have so much wild fun. We found all kinds of amateur goodness: slim, busty, redheads, brunettes and blondes. they fuck each other so hard it's almost dangerous to watch! In this episode, one particular scene is guaranteed to be worth your time. Four horny women get to please a young blonde at once, pleasing her in all ways imaginable and surely making her remember this party for the rest of her life! This is what we call exclusive content! Enjoy!

File Name : The_biggest_lesbian_orgy_ever_(2).wmv
File Size : 411.8 MB
Duration : 00:27:27

Download Czechav
AnzFile: The_biggest_lesbian_orgy_ever_&_40;2&_41;. wmv - 411.8 MB
TakeFile: The_biggest_lesbian_orgy_ever_(2).wmv - 411.80 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 01:06 PM #2784
Модератор

Модератор

You're watching true and authentic swingers action full of amateur couples with the prettiest young to the beautiful mature women.This action has no script and runs completely natural and wild. In this amazing movie you will see more than 70 czech amateurs in action. This is a true Czech Mega swingers action loaded with raw sex. Enjoy it!

File Name : Big_tits_everywhere_4.wmv
File Size : 688.22 MB
Duration : 00:45:48

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Big_tits_everywhere_4.wmv - 688.2 MB
TakeFile: Big_tits_everywhere_4.wmv - 688.22 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 01:08 PM #2785
Модератор

Модератор

Attention! The largest amateur lesbian group sex on the planet Earth is just beginning. Dozens of beautiful and really horny Czech eighteens and mature women are waiting for you. This premiere night was in the sign of mass licking of pussies. You've never seen such a wild ladies party. Enjoy a hot ride on vibrators of various shapes and sizes. Unique Czech lesbian orgies are here for you.

File Name : The_biggest_lesbian_orgy_ever_(1).wmv
File Size : 489.86 MB
Duration : 00:32:36

Download Czechav
AnzFile: The_biggest_lesbian_orgy_ever_&_40;1&_41;. wmv - 489.9 MB
TakeFile: The_biggest_lesbian_orgy_ever_(1).wmv - 489.86 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 01:38 PM #2786
Модератор

Модератор

Here's another fantastic mega party with the most beautiful Czech girls, you've surely never seen before. This time we invited brunettes and their huge interest in this party was a surprise for us. There were more than 100 brunettes who had no clue about what to expect so you can enjoy the absolutely authentic situations. Enjoy the beautiful Czech fucking brunette live with our POV cameras. This you can't experience anywhere else.

File Name : 100_brunettes_fuck_for_cash_(1).wmv
File Size : 474.79 MB
Duration : 00:31:36

Download Czechav
AnzFile: 100_brunettes_fuck_for_cash_&_40;1&_41;.wm v - 474.8 MB
TakeFile: 100_brunettes_fuck_for_cash_(1).wmv - 474.79 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 01:50 PM #2787
Модератор

Модератор

The fidelity test project runs smoothly, but I got a little nostalgic and wanted to try something classic. Just to grab my cam and go hunting in the streets, just like in the good old times. Tomy, our founding father, really liked Petrin and always scored when he went there. So I thought I should try these venerable grounds too and went to the very places that shaped history. And Petrin really is a wonderful place, full of beautiful girls and women. But after a few tries it seemed like I'll be going home with my balls still full. And then I chanced upon an unbelievable woman, or rather a little girl. Almost like a kitten or fledgling, she looked like a 15 year-old. Her name was Katerina, she was strikingly beautiful and it now comes to my mind that I didn't even check if she was 18. I hope I won't be wearing prison sweatpants because of her! Katerina was really cute, but also a little slow. She even asked me if, by chance, I happen to be the guy from CzechStreets. funny, isn't it? Nevertheless, it took some convincing. Almost five hours! But because she really likes money, she let me fuck her for only 10.000 Czech Crowns! And all the time, she was getting calls from her boyfriend Lukas (seemingly a jealous freak), who didn't buy the lies about her being with her mom. You'll hear their whole insane phonetalk in the video, so go ahead, download and enjoy. This is hard reality!

File Name : Very_young_and_very_naive.wmv
File Size : 524.5 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:23:19

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Very_young_and_very_naive.wmv - 524.5 MB
TakeFile: Very_young_and_very_naive.wmv - 524.50 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 01:52 PM #2788
Модератор

Модератор

Hello to everybody and I apologize that I did not show up for so long. After a long pause, there was a need for some big action, so I was shooting for two days. I came up with a new ploy to strip the girls and it really worked great. There were 7 girls who had no problem with showing me what's under their shirts and even more. Lovely brunette stated it up in the phone booth on a busy street and then gave me a wondeful blowjob worth 15.000,- CZK on the stairs of the tenement in the center of Prague. Finally I had to teach one busty blonde how to put on a condom and then as a reward I shagged her in the elevator, that was being called by someone all the time. It was quite a shock for the surprised of tenants when the door finally opened. One of them even took a picture of us with his cell phone. It was a real ride, see for yourself.

File Name : Elevator_ride_with_Kristyna.wmv
File Size : 1136.82 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 01:15:36

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Elevator_ride_with_Kristyna.wmv - 1.1 GB
TakeFile: Elevator_ride_with_Kristyna.wmv - 1.11 GB
Old 06-28-2019, 02:07 PM #2789
Модератор

Модератор

Here comes the Czech mega swingers party, with dozens of amateur couples fucking and the most beautiful Czech women and girls. We guarantee you will have a great time watching this unrivalled mega swingers party. You have never before seen anything as wild and you never will again! Only the Czech mega swingers party offers you amateur group sex with no limits and no script. You will have the best time of your life because nothing in the world can stand comparison to this party. Enjoy!

File Name : Big_world_swingers_6.wmv
File Size : 979.31 MB
Duration : 00:43:31

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Big_world_swingers_6.wmv - 979.3 MB
TakeFile: Big_world_swingers_6.wmv - 979.31 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 02:13 PM #2790
Модератор

Модератор

Here is another incredible party with horny secretaries, whose main star is a finalist of Miss Czech Republic 2007, Denisa Pribylova. Cameramen use all the money to persuade misses and married ladies to fuck. Most of the secretaries went wild very fast and were willing to sell their reputation for money. You must see it, otherwise you will not understand!

File Name : Secretaries_and_Miss_CR_2007_3.wmv
File Size : 494.18 MB
Duration : 00:32:53

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Secretaries_and_Miss_CR_2007_3.wmv - 494.2 MB
TakeFile: Secretaries_and_Miss_CR_2007_3.wmv - 494.18 MB