Old 07-10-2019, 01:22 PM #50501
Модератор

Модератор

You didn 't really think that I was dressing this way for you did you? no honey - I only dress this way for me new sexy boyfriend that I am fucking behind your back. I am tired of keeping it a secret and it 's time that you knew that I have been slutting all over town. it is time for me tot ell you how its ' going to be. I am gong to being my new boyfriend home and fuck him right in front of you. There will be nothing you can do. He turns me on like you can 't even think bout doing anymore.
Sit back and listen to how your new lifestyle is going to be!
Models: Bliss

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 01:23 PM #50502
Модератор

Модератор

Come get your fix. Lots of ass spreading , closeups and winking. I know you love looking at it..dreaming about it...thinking about all the things you want to do to it. Do you think the whole thing will fit? or just the tip? Do you want to stretch it out for me...get me used to it..feel how tight it wraps around your cock. Come get your fix.
Models: Bailey26

Duration: 6 min 6 s
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 01:23 PM #50503
Модератор

Модератор

Do you know what "Vinegar Strokes " means?The often odd , varied and bizarre facial expressions a man makes at the point when he is just about to ejaculate. The same sort of faces you would pull if you had just quaffed a pint of vinegar. If you didn 't , now you do. I mention it in this masturbation humiliation clip. That 's what this clip is all about... how stupid you look while you are pulling on your penis. Won 't that be fun? Humiliating you about what you are doing while you are doing it? You love feeling like a complete loser and I make sure that is exactly how you will feel. You 're welcome.
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 01:24 PM #50504
Модератор

Модератор

There 's no use in pretending anymore. Keeping her around has become more and more unbearable every day. You close your eyes during sex so you can imagine me and actually get relief from your life with that cunt. So what are you waiting for? Let 's get rid of her!
Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 01:25 PM #50505
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess /humiliation video , with you playing the role of a dominating Step-Mother , who humiliates and Squeezes her speck sized son. You come home , fresh from working out for most of the day , and you sit down , take your shoes and socks off , and rest your feet on table , unaware that your son has shrunken on the table , and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet , and when you investigate , you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit , rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him , telling him he 's not even a person anymore , let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug , one that should be Squeezed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him , before you great a great idea. You stand up , and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway ). Laughing , you return wearing a huge strap -on , banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him , enjoying how pathetic he is , a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally , after some more teasing , you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap -on , relishing the moment. I 'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son , really making him feel as small as he is. For the son , if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you 'd like to wear.
**This clip is personalized **
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 01:26 PM #50506
Модератор

Модератор

The wife of the boss , who is actually a giantess , is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband 's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage , but she is not going to let that happen.
She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone , the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
She knows the secretary is younger and hotter , but she is a giantess , and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly , still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally , she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But , it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband , and all his money , belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary , but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
Included in this clip : Giantess , Homewrecker , Eating , Swallowing , Tongue Fetish , Mouth Fetish , Shrunken Fetish , Wife Shrinks Secretary , Taunting , Licking , Glasses , Eyeglasses , Blonde Giantess , Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 01:26 PM #50507
Модератор

Модератор

(1080p ) Hey honey , I forgot something for work....oh my God. Were you just masturbating?? Well yeah I 'm **** , I was JUST telling you how I am super horny and wanted to have sex tonight! I don 't care if being sick means there 's nothing to do , you 're a man not a beast - don 't you have any self control? Then again all of you men are the same sex -driven pigs. I can 't believe you couldn 't just wait until tonight for me.
Well , why did you stop on my account? If you can 't keep your hands off yourself in private , you better do it in front of me. I don 't care if me being angry makes your cock small , you better stroke it and make it hard right now. It 's the least you can do - look , I even wore nice lingerie under my work clothes in anticipation for tonight. What a waste!
Finally you 're hard , I need you to keep stroking as fast as you can. Work can wait , this is perfect stress relief. Stroke your cock as if you need to cum before I get home , I know that 's what you were doing you hedonistic. Now stop , hands off. You won 't enjoy this , I 'm going to yell at you until you cum and then...you are going to keep going. You 're going to keep rubbing your raw cock until it hurts...then you will have learned your lesson.
Fantasy includes : humiliation , female domination , masturbation humiliation , jerk off instruction , edging instruction , post orgasm Torment instruction , angry girlfriend , femdom pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 01:27 PM #50508
Модератор

Модератор

Custom request. No Name Used. Request : I 'm your boyfriend. I would like you to tease me because I haven 't been good with you and you are going to fuck a black guy to get back to me. I want you laying on the floor on your back , at times with your legs on the couch like you did in the video ‘Get in Position Loser '. Flex your legs , flex your beautiful arms , raise them above your head plenty (I love seeing your flexing arms and your clean armpits ). I would love to see you in different angles with the legs on the couch. Sideways , with your head to the camera (looking at your legs in the couch ), and the legs on the couch so I can see them when you open them at times and with you facing the camera. Tell me about how it 's all going to go down and how you 'll make me watch.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 01:27 PM #50509
Модератор

Модератор

A reminder of the fact that you NEED ME! No matter how much you are trying to escape me and run away you will always come back to me. You just had to buy this clip and see my body......listen to my voice and submit ONCE AGAIN
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 12 min 33 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 01:28 PM #50510
Модератор

Модератор

My tits are so powerful just one glance at them and you lose all control of your cock. Giving into boobs makes you weak , submissive , and desperate. You 'll do whatever it takes , anything to be able to worship my divine breasts. As you watch this video and ache for me to let them out know my tits will forever own you.
Don 't forget to use a mark up code during checkout : 25 % Pay More! 50 % Loser4Adri 100 % ABINTOXTAX 250 % WEAK4ADRI 500 % LOVE ADRI 777 % ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile