Old 11-18-2019, 07:36 AM #107691
Модератор

Модератор

fell honor To kneel and Obey to My Abusive Naughty order... You love to be My weak Puppet.... You love to be My Toy!your horny sex stick throbbing so good.... and all what I want you to do Its just Eating your own cum... Just Like a real cum slut...Obey and fallow My Instruction....
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 914 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 07:37 AM #107692
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to your new home slave. You were brought here to serve Master and Mistress. Your life as an individual is over. You will bring our water, carry our bags, play fetch like a dog for our entertainment... So strip naked and get on your knees as I tell you exactly what your new life will be, slave. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 07:38 AM #107693
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 687 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 07:40 AM #107694
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Victoria Valente: Yes, I know when you see my sexy feet than your cock is getty horny automatically! Today You can watch me as I install lipstick, my hair combs and a cigarette smoker. Of course You can also see all the time my sexy feet barefoot or in hot patent Mules! My toenails are painted red super cool !!! That makes you quite mad! See me in great and sexy posings! And I see you are horny very quickly! Your first orgasm must be ruined! Yes now I do not begrudge him you are not really the orgasm and let you suffer a little. Then You can you treat a small weighting break and again to masturbate slowly start. I am watching you! And bring me in beautiful poses that show when you effect! Say just hosed and you are horny again! Well then you cum pretty cool and you may again jerk! This time You can really come and your whole load squirt out like fireworks! Foot fetish Mistress Smoking feet foot barefoot HighHeels pov mules Stilettos brunette sensual Domination lipstick legs Masturbation instructions feet joi red toe nails highly arched feet - Please do not share my Clips on the Internet! MP4 Clip, German language.
Ja ich weiss sobald Du meine Fuesse siehst steht Dein Schwanz! Heute darfst Du mir zusehen wie ich Lippenstift anbringe, mein Haar kaemme und eine Zigarette rauche. Natuerlich darfst Du auchganze Zeit meine geilen Fuesse sehen barfuss oder in geilen Lack Pantoletten! Meine Zehen Naegel sind super geil rot lackiert!!! Das macht Dich doch ganz verrueckt! Und wie ich sehe wirst Du sehr schnell geil! Dein 1. Orgasmus muss ruiniert sein! Ja jetzt goenne ich ihn Dir noch nicht so richtig den Orgasmus und lasse Dich etwas leiden. Dann darfst Du Dir eine kleine Wichspause goennen und wieder anfangen langsam zu masturbieren. Ich schaue Dir zu! Und bringe mich in schoene Posenbei Dir Wirkung zeigen! Sag mal gerade abgespritzt und Du bist ja schon wieder geil! Also gut dann wichse Dich schoen geil und Du darfst noch mal abspritzen! Diesmal darfst Du so richtig kommen und Deine ganze Ladung heraus spritzen wie ein Feuerwerk! Fussfetisch Domina sensual Domination Solo rauchen Beine Anleitung wichsen foot fetish Mistress Smoking feet foot joi barefoot barfuss High Heels mules Pantoletten Stilettos brunette - Bitte stellen Sie meine Filme NICHT ins Internet! Vielen Dank! MP4 Clip, Deutsche Sprache.
Models: LadyVictoriaValente

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 07:42 AM #107695
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom, NO NAME MENTIONED so it can be enjoyed by many. My customs are always rendered extra clear and are superior quality. Order yours today.
[[This is a custom clip request in the “Executrixxx-Fantasy” and “Dangling” categories, about 10-12 minutes in length that would have you wear/dangle about 10 different pairs of your sexy stiletto pumps (preferably as many closed-toe styles as you have) through the course of the clip. Here is the scenario:
The War of the Sexes is over, and the women kicked our ass! Some men are kept as slaves, but the rest can be eliminated. Goddess Sasha Mizaree has the pleasure of finding creative ways of toying with the surplus cock before wiping it out. She enters wearing a sexy, short dress without hosiery, and she has a bunch of her favorite pairs of closed-toe, stiletto-heeled pumps all gathered in front of her. Hundreds of us Stolen males stand anxiously before her with **** around our necks. Goddess Sasha tells us that she's going to dangle each pair of high heels while we jerk to her female superiority. When she's done dangling a shoe, she'll casually let it slip to the floor. When it hits the floor, a microchip embedded inside will send a signal to the trap doors beneath some fraction of the men, opening the doors and hanging some of us to death! “After I dangle, you're going to ****!”
None of us knows which pair of high heels has our names written on it; all we know is that we're ****! We jerk in desperation, seeking the last orgasm of our lives. Each pair that Goddess Sasha lets drop gives her great satisfaction as she watches scores of us men thrash and twitch at the end of our ropes, struggling to breathe in our final moments… She loves toying with us, knowing that we're precariously on the edge of life and death, just like her shoes are precariously dangling from her perfect feet!
(Goddess Sasha, I would love to watch not knowing which high heels will ultimately **** me! It shouldn't be the last pair of shoes, but please use this code phrase right before you let my killer pair slip: “All it takes is one, little flick of my toes, and you're fucked into oblivion!”)]]
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 07:47 AM #107696
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: I just wanted to say wow, because your big toe way bigger than mine. I'd like to see your feet and face in the camera, like your soles/flexed feet. Also, I want you to measure your feet in several different shots, like standing with all your weight, sole shot, measuring your big toe, and measure with your legs crossed. After and during all the measuring, try to be dominating, like, my big toe is bigger than your big toe, or my feet tower over your feet. I'm 6 feet tall, and I think you're shorter than I am, so could you reference how you're shorter and yet you have bigger feet than I do? So just in a dominating way about how your feet and big toe are bigger than mine.
Models: Brie Taylor

Duration: 4 min 42 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 07:48 AM #107697
Модератор

Модератор

ROXIE RAE is ready for sexy time but there's just one problem, ROXIE is bloated and she keeps burping. ROXIE in her sexy LEOTARD is BAREFOOT and alone missing out on seeing her boyfriend because she can't stop BURPING. ROXIE has her BARE FEET and SOLES Exposed-Fantasy as she ankle crosses and WIGGLES her TOES letting her BURPS out. ROXIE'S SMALL SIZE 5 FEET rested up as she releases her BELLY BLOATING gas. ROXIE BURPS a lot as she takes sips of her SODA to assist her when she feels one get stuck. ROXIE doesn't really need the soda to BURP though, she's BURPING so much on her own. Watch ROXIE BURPING with her TOE WIGGLING so she can get out her gas and go see her man.
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 17 min 47 s
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 07:49 AM #107698
Модератор

Модератор

Your regular teacher might let you get away with arriving tardy to class, but she's out of town, and gorgeous redhead Goddess Kendra James is the substitute in charge. Miss James won't allow you to disrespect her. She teaches you a lesson that you won't forget, starting with kneeling on the floor before her, in front of the entire class, and kissing her feet in black, shiny pumps. Beg for forgiveness on your hands and knees, and tell her you'll never be late again. This is what happens to naughty little boys with bad manners who can't show up on time. Kissing your teacher's feet while your friends laugh at the embarrassing punishment, Miss James makes an example of your failure for the entire class.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 45 s
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 07:50 AM #107699
Модератор

Модератор

You are a bonafide cum slut for me through and through. I love how eager you are to slurp up all that tasty worthless sperm for my entertainment. My body alone drives you crazy but when I Coerce you to get in position and stare at your throbbing cock before it shoots all over your face… Well, you just go nuts.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 38 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 07:52 AM #107700
Модератор

Модератор

There is no such thing as freedom for losers. You are not a free man, you are an owned slave. You have zero control over your life, you are DEPENDENT on Me. You're My slave, and My wish is your command. There is no reason to celebrate the traditional way; My wish for you today is celebrate the right way. Stroke your pathetic loser dick and pay for Me to play outside today. Losers stay indoors, while Queen celebrates. Losers don't have time to celebrate; they have a job to complete for Queen's pleasure.
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 904 MiB
Download From AnzFile