Duration: 4 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 25.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:19 PM #12723
Модератор

Модератор

"So you came here to give me your fucking balls?" Riley is going to play a game with you. You are going to jerk off, but when she tells you to, you have to slap your balls hard. She teases you in her pantyhose and you will do anything she wants.
Models: Goddess Lance

Duration: 8 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:20 PM #12724
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:21 PM #12725
Модератор

Модератор

Part 3 of 3 from a Custom Video: Finally it is time to be bred. The Beast has his slaves Tia and Nikki bound on hands and knees, facing each other, a degrading single-ball double-gag Coercing them to taste each other's spit. The Beast enters and starts to fuck them each in turn, pumping hard and Coercing their mouths together around the mutual ballgag. The girls moan piteously as he cums first inside one, then the other. Cum seeps from their spasming pussies and the Beast catches it all in a bowl and Coerces them to lick it up. The sister slaves obediently slurp up their dinner, knowing this torment will never end.
Models: provillain

Duration: 14 min 39 s
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:22 PM #12726
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:23 PM #12727
Модератор

Модератор

Where else would a shiny loving loser like you want to be? On your knees for two perfect Goddesses is where every loser belongs. you'll get teased by Our perfect shiny pussy until it breaks you. Then, we'll remind you that no matter how much you drool and no matter how much you beg, you will never have it. you'll always be that loser weak for shiny pussy. you'll always be that loser buying clips. you addiction is a kind that cannot be cured and Ashley and I plan to take full advantage of that. Making you grow weaker each day with Our shiny pussies. More of Princess Ashley at iWantPrincessAshley.com
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 790 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:26 PM #12728
Модератор

Модератор

One of my personal pleasures is watching an eager slave suffer for me. Pain slut or not, watching his obedience as he pushes his own limits in order to please me brings a smile to my face. Lately I have been so kind letting you jerk off as often as you have, that know it's time to experience something not as pleasant. If you can make it to the end with a hard on I will give you a chance to cum, but I want to watch you suffer first. I demonstrate how I want you to tie up your balls then abuse them for my amusement. Each one of my directions will show me how much you long to serve and suffer for my enjoyment. I guarantee you will suffer, but there is a reward if you make it to the end CBT instruction, female domination, masturbation instruction, cock tease High Def 1280x720 WMV
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:29 PM #12729
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video) After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new **** that is about to begin clinical trials on animals, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally" He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy. "It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the **** must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!" Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the **** is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery. FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:29 PM #12730
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing fucks up that head of yours like a nice hard sniff of poppers . This clip is for EXPERIENCED poppers users. It'll keep you busy for at least half an hour of fun, sniffing - edging - pausing - repeating, with an explosive ending!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 13 min 34 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile