Old 06-09-2019, 05:35 PM #31941
Модератор

Модератор

Requested clip : "So your friend, Tamara, shows up and you have not seen each other in a long time (She has no idea that you have gained weight...she still thinks of you as a skinny hot sexy girl that she remembers) She is wearing a workout outfit... But you are wearing a super tight and sexy outfit. You are sucking in your stomach, wearing spanx, and trying to look as skinny as you can You are smoking a cigarette. You walk around showing off your body to Tamaral, when you were skinny you would always make fun of Rebel for being fat and out of shape so you start doing that in the clip. You ask her why she is so fat, and out of shape, and not beautiful like you. She is embarrassed, but she tells you that she has been working out and trying to follow a diet but she loves bad food. You talk to her about how disgusted you are with her, how could she let herself go like she has...you walking around her as you talk examining her body and smoking. You ask her how she likes your outfit and how sexy you look in it (as you model it for her sucking in your stomach as hard as you can, while you are smoking)...she looks you over and is shocked how fat you have gotten. You cant believe she said that! you are still the fit and sexy girl that you have always been! You will prove it to her! you quickly change into some workout clothes (maybe you can change on camera so we can see your sexy body!) You start doing some workouts, you start with sit ups, squats and so on...each exercise you fail at quickly and you start coughing and looking very sweaty. She watches you doing your exercise and tells you to do it faster and harder, you told her that you were still fit and in shape. You cant take in anymore, you need a cigarette and your lungs are burning from the workout...you quickly grab 2 cigarettes and smoke them at once. She tells you how mad and jealous she used to get when you lay around smoking cigarettes while she tried to workout and be healthy yet you were always so skinny and fit. She looks you over and cant believe how out of shape you are and how you have let yourself go. You cant believe how out of shape you are either, you tell her that you have never worked out and you don't have to! you are still sexy and beautiful. She walks around you poking and pinching your fat, while she does all the time you are smoking She makes fun of your smoking and how out of shape it has made you...you tell her how much you love smoking and you are never giving it up! You tell her that all you have to do is eat a little healthier and you will be back to your old skinny self...and you can smoke as much as you want while you do it. You are still coughing and sweating from your horrible workout. She looks you over and tells you how mad she has always been that you were able to eat all that you wanted and be a skinny fit girl. How you used to steal all of her boyfriends because of your hot body She does not believe that you will be able to follow a diet and be skinny! You have always eaten all of the fattening food that you wanted and she does not believe that you will be able to stop now. She pulls out a pizza and sides and sits you down on at the table...she ordered the food for both of you but she thinks that you can eat the whole thing. You protest because you are going to start a diet and get your body back! She waves the pizza in front of you and you cant resist! You start eating the pizza, you are so hungry from the horrible workout that you did earlier. While you are eating, Tamara makes comments about how mad she was at when you were younger...that you were always so skinny, how you never worked out, always ate what you wanted stuff like that When you are halfway done with the pizza she stops you and gives you a cigarette, you smoke it... She talks about how out of shape you are going to be and she is going to help you. You try and protest but the cigarettes is so good! She examines your body and she is happy with the results so far Then she Coerces you to keep eating. She keeps talking about how much she hated your skinny body and how happy she is to fatten you up now. When you are done eating she gives you another cigarette and you stand up and she examines your body. You have a whole pizza and sides in your belly and you look huge. She says that you will never be skinny again, you are going to be a fat out of shape girl the rest of your life. Defeated you finish your cig and the clip ends.
Models: HotEva

Duration: 26 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:35 PM #31942
Модератор

Модератор

Grab your poppers my little poppers addict and get that loser dick out. It's time to play with your two favorite things! We're going to sniff and edge until you're so fucked up in every way, leasing you to that mind blowing orgasm you can only get from the combination of these two things AND my bratty attitude leading you every step of the way. Your addicted little brain mush, and your dick rock hard for this hot body you will never get to touch.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:35 PM #31943
Модератор

Модератор

I like vitamins
Models: SavannahMay

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 686 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:36 PM #31944
Модератор

Модератор

your wife is boring, and your marriage is even more boring. I bet everything else in your life would be boring if I weren't in it. The only time you ever feel any sort of happiness is when I'm in your life. So I'm going to do you a GIGANTIC favor and get rid of her. She holds you back from happiness. She holds you back from a life devoted to me. Cutting her out of the picture makes your addiction so much easier. More money for me!
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 90.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:36 PM #31945
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going and stroke and edge and tease that cock. And you're going to make it hurt. Temperature play. Ball stretching. Clothespins. Pulling and hitting. Hard impacts followed by light stroking...the pleasure and pain coming together to just overwhelm you. When I smile, you feel like you could do whatever I say. And you will. No matter how much it hurts. I'm going to be so sweet, and so merciless. It will feel so good, and so bad, at the same time. You will make it hurt. You will get right to the edge, again and again, inflicting whatever pain I demand upon your body. And then right when that final moment, that brink of orgasmic bliss, descends upon you...will you enjoy a big explosion? Of course not. I'm going to inflict an ultimate, intimate pain: a big, frustrating ruined orgasm. Poor little pain slut! I love it when you suffer for me.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 32 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:36 PM #31946
Модератор

Модератор

Sordid, sordid, very sordid. You will wonder if what you see is real. WARNING: NOT FOR CARDIACS
Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 17 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:37 PM #31947
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a loser I know you can't stop staring at my shiny titties. Nobody blames you, they are just too sexy You are such a loser for my breasts. They are so soft and supple. You know, this is as close as you will ever get to them. Remember, you need to worship me, your goddess every single day. One thing for sure, you will never get tired of my titts. They are so perfect, so soft. you are just mesmerized by them. You can't stop watching, you can't stop staring...
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 43 s
Size: 495 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:37 PM #31948
Модератор

Модератор

You're exactly where you're supposed to be. On your knees, at my feet. I start off teasing you in my stilettos, as you sit there wishing you could touch me. I then kick the teasing up a notch, calling you my foot freak and taking the heels off. You want to touch them so badly, don't you? Of course you do. But you can't. You have not proven yourself worthy. Prove yourself worthy of my time and energy and maybe you'll get to touch them.
Models: Rhiannon Reye

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:37 PM #31949
Модератор

Модератор

You finally get up the courage to ask the popular cheerleader to show you her tits and at first she's shocked! Are you that titty obsessed? She decides to make you a deal. She'll take her shirt off if you stop staring so much at her tits, all while repeating "I'm NOT showing you my tits!" You are completely controlled and mesmerized by tits Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% markup
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:37 PM #31950
Модератор

Модератор

I'll unlock you for now... and have fun teasing you while I do it.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile