Old 05-30-2019, 03:36 AM #27271
Модератор

Модератор

It's time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good! - Goddess Christina Fetishes: CBT, CBT Instruction, Brat Girls, Mean Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Bratty Goddess, Men Following Orders, Masturbation Instruction, Humiliation
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 03:54 AM #27272
Модератор

Модератор

Whether I'm draining your wallet or your balls, my big tits are always in control. You don't have the slightest chance of resisting them. You're already pulling out your wallet for another opportunity to pay them, aren't you pervert? Make it hotter. Add a markup code: 40% Markup: CoverTheCut 50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict 100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle 500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle 1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 04:01 AM #27273
Модератор

Модератор

Luscious, pouty, thick...hilarious that you'll never get to experience them the way a real man might. The best you can do is gaze and fall upon the ultimate realization...you will NEVER be good enough to kiss these lips.
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 24 s
Size: 323 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 04:12 AM #27274
Модератор

Модератор

We've decided to fuck with you more than usual, the thing is we want to see your struggle, wringling anticipating our commands eagerly awaiting the moments we let you jerk, faster or hard, accompanied with a healthy ammount of juice you can't oppose to sniffing, making your brain extra fucked, your dick game weak and desperate for release, will we give you the privilege to cum? Only a paying bitch will find out.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 04:20 AM #27275
Модератор

Модератор

I get hundreds of potential submissives who desire to serve me, though capturing my interest isn't a simple task. One must display manners, intelligence; strive to stand out amongst the rest. This lucky bitch in particular worked weeks, months for this moment; the moment where he would earn the privilege of not only being in my presence but taking my cock. A little virgin, never having taken a girthy long dildo in that tight ass; only ever playing with small toys. I demand his cock be locked away behind bars as I encase him in a sensory deprivation hood to send him in a trance. I want to turn him into a mindless cock whore from the inside out. I enjoy squeezing and pulling at his full balls, slapping my big dick against his barred inferior one. I sink my cock into him and cries fill the air, which only progress and I work my hips deeper into him. I grab at the sensory deprivation hood, pulling at the strings which tighten the hood around his head restricting him more and coercing my cock balls deep into this gimp; popping his cherry. His anal virginity is mine for the taking.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 04:21 AM #27276
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you like, boy. You can't hide you're dirty little fantasies from me. I'm way too far into that perverted little head of yours to not notice. You've been dreaming of my sexy little mouth dropping some creamy, delicious spit right into your. You want to drink up my drool! And you're in lucky; I'm feeling generous, so tilt that head back and open wide...
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 97.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 04:22 AM #27277
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to hurt for me? It's what I want. I want you to wrap your hand around your stupid dick and beat yourself off with HARD thrusts. I want your thrusts to bounce against your balls until you're punching yourself with every stroke! Then...I want you to just punch your balls. You'll do it on my command while I tease and mock you for it! My crawling voice is punctuated with cruel words and sadistic intent as I guide you through a very painful JOI. At least you get to see me in gorgeous black heels, a corset that offers ample cleavage to your very undeserving eyes, and a sexy little pair of ruffled panties to hug my curves! Now get that dick hard, it's time to beat your cum out!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 04:24 AM #27278
Модератор

Модератор

your wife is boring, and your marriage is even more boring. I bet everything else in your life would be boring if I weren't in it. The only time you ever feel any sort of happiness is when I'm in your life. So I'm going to do you a GIGANTIC favor and get rid of her. She holds you back from happiness. She holds you back from a life devoted to me. Cutting her out of the picture makes your addiction so much easier. More money for me!
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 90.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 04:25 AM #27279
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Sexy Teasers Alyssa, Mariah, and Natalya are going to milk you dry. They know just how to tease you with their three big, sexy, asses to keep you right on edge all day. The girls twerk and grind their perfect asses right against your milking tube. They do not care if the prolonged erection damages you. You are only there for their profit and totally disposable once your use has been spent. (5:43 long) Clip Contains: Alyssa, Mariah, Natalya, Femdom POV, Milking Machine, Ass Fetish, Tease and Denial
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 04:30 AM #27280
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to punish yourself for my own amusement. This is not for the faint or weak of heart! You are going to listen to each one of my instructions and follow through with it. Your cock and balls are completely useless to Me and personally I think you should be sterilized. I would imagine after a few good punching, hitting, smacking, slapping, squeezing and smashing that should do the trick. I really don't care about the fate of your cock and balls. I just want to have a good laugh at your expense.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile