Old 06-09-2019, 07:20 PM #32271
Модератор

Модератор

Have I told you how much I hate your tiny dick? Well I do! it's so annoying and useless. You need to stop trying to be a man, crawl over to my feet and start worshipping them. Your place is not in manhood but in servitude to me! but seriously, I really hate your dick. It makes me sick to look at such a pathetic wanna be dick! what a loser you are! You know it too don't you?! I mean has any women ever said how much she loves small dicks?? how she wants a Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+. tiny worm in her??? NOPE! NEVER!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 908 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:20 PM #32272
Модератор

Модератор

Amai picks up a movie for the Friday night movie ritual, but John has other ideas. Amai is hesitant to do anything inappropriate in the chance that John's roommate comes home early. He assures her that won't happen and talks her into giving him a blowjob on the couch. He secretly starts recording her on his phone. When she catches him after some charismatic banter she reluctantly agrees to let him film out of curiosity of what they might look like, but tells him if he wants to go further he must put down the phone! Little does she know he already has a camera set up in the room. After he teases her tight little ass with his fingers as she blows him he talks her into anal. She agrees if he promises to help her warm up, but once she's turned on he just goes for it! Once in she can't say no. His big cock stretching her tight little ass feels so good she goes from 0 to 100 in no time, eager for him to pull her hair and pound her tight little ass with every ounce of energy he has in him. She makes him promise to cum on her back or ass, but little does she know he has no intention of making good on that promise and lets loose right inside of her tight little ass, pulling out as he cums, then shoving back in to finish, making a cummy mess all over her ass and pussy!
Models: My Kinky Asian Girlfriend

Duration: 25 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:21 PM #32273
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD Nothing makes you weaker than full, perky, natural tits. Ever since you first saw mine you knew you had to worship them. Watch me tease and tempt you in this sheer purple lingerie. My tits look too good to resist jerking to.
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:21 PM #32274
Модератор

Модератор

Every inch of My body is your weakness. It's so easy to make you weak for Me. Get you to do whatever it is that I want. For now, I just want you to worship. I want you to look at something that you will never have. My perfect natural 32DD tits right in front of your face and you can never touch them. you're lucky you even get to look at them like this. Do you ever think you would be worthy enough for even a tiny glimpse of My perky, bouncy tits? Hmmm maybe if you beg as hard and as long as you can I'll show you real quick.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:21 PM #32275
Модератор

Модератор

It's no surprise that everyone love big tits! I've had these big beautiful boobs my entire life and I've learned exactly how to use them to my advantage to get exactly what I want: bringing men to their knees. I know how much they turn you on how you dream of sticking your cock in between them. Get your fix now buy this video and jerk off to all the naughty things you wanna do to my breasts. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:21 PM #32276
Модератор

Модератор

In Part 4 of this very juicy 4 part custom video order,,, we are both now dripping in each others saliva and snot, and masturbating ourselves with ecstasy. The juices are fully flowing now after over an hour of sneezing , snot rockets spit play and deep tongue kissing! Both jars are almost completely filled with frothy sweet saliva and snot and my face is COVERED in fluids... While i work on finishing up these jars, we continue to taste each others mouths as i keep your cock stiff with desire by playing with the collected fluids. So many delicious smells and flavors for us to indulge in with our faces covered in a mix of spit and snot. By the end of this video i have 2 jars of juices to give to you and one very wet pussy! I cannot wait to wake up with you in the morning and suck each others spit and snot again...breakfast in bed!
Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 21 min 20 s
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:21 PM #32277
Модератор

Модератор

had not cum in a few days and I had been doing a lot of custom videos so this one I could do what I wanted and I did. I went crazy on my pussy and came very good.
Models: sofiagomez

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 831 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:21 PM #32278
Модератор

Модератор

This school work is kind of boring me, when I notice you staring at my feet. Why is it, Sir, that every other teacher in the school gives me grief about wearing my heels to school and yet you never tell me off? Is it because you like them, Sir? I can tell you do, because as soon as I start to mention them I can see that bulge grow! How about if I dangle my high heels from my feet, is that even better? Ok, well how about if you worship my feet? I want you to get that cock out and I'll tell you exactly what to do with it. If you don't then I'm going to tell the whole school about your dirty little foot fetish... Come on, you know you want to walk over my pretty little school girl feet.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:21 PM #32279
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy, Devon, in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of “fattest sow” goes to the pledge that has gained the most weight during their freshman year. Natalya has been stuffing Devon with pizza, apple pie and candy. But Devon is being a stick in the mud. She's barely even through her second pizza and she says she can't have another ****. Amadahy steps in when she hears Natalya yelling at Devon. She helps Natalya encourage Devon to eat more. After Devon has a few more ****. of pie, the girls decide to take her measurements. Devon's gained a few inches since the beginning of the semester! Her hips are especially fattening nicely. Their sorority house might be in the running for the blue ribbon. Devon looks extremely sad. She does not want to gain weight, but her new college friends keep encouraging her to eat. Amadahy and Natalya have kept the clothes that Devon fit into last year. They want her to see how tight her old clothes are on her now. Devon tries to fit into her old clothes. She can't get her old shorts up over her growing thighs. The girls laugh at her and congratulate themselves. They have Devon try on a slightly larger pair of shorts from the beginning of the schoolyear. She can get them over her thighs and ass, but she can no longer get them to button. The girls measure Devon's breasts. They make her wear an old blouse that barely buttons over her bra. Natalya starts yanking at the fabric, trying to see if she can get the shorts and blouse to close. Devon is just too fat to wear her old clothes. The girls take humiliating photos of Devon popping out of some of her old wardrobe favorites. They record her new measurements so that they can see how she progresses. Devon starts to cry. Natalya jiggles Devon's fat while she cries. The girls tell Devon that she will have to stand in front of a full-length mirror and self-assess her body. Her friends want her to notice all the areas where's she's gained fat, and think about the areas where she could be fatter. Then, when she's done self-assessing she's to sit down and finish eating the junk food that Natalya has laid out for her. Devon gazes into the mirror with sadness. Then, she sits down and begins to eat her feelings. (12:42 long) Clip Contains: Amadahy, Devon, Natalya, Feeder/Feedee, Gaining Weight, Lesbian Domination, Sorority Hazing, Face stuffing/Overeating, Caloric Food, Tight Clothes, Clothing Try-On, Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:22 PM #32280
Модератор

Модератор

Your obsession with feet has been a whirlwind, it has totally overpowered your thoughts and now you simply cannot cum to anything else but my cute feet. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention. How pathetic is that, that my feet is your has your sole sexual attention. That 'normal' things can't get you off now. You crave the smell of my feet, to see my high arches and crinkled soles. You are a stroker to my feet, a mindless foot addict who needs his fix. Hopelessly hooked on my feet, nothing compares to the feeling you get when you stroke to them and the more I laugh and torment you for your addiction the harder it makes you. Go on, show me how weak you are for my feet. Cum for them.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile