Old 06-25-2019, 08:34 AM #43821
Модератор

Модератор

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES--------------------------------------------- DOMME25 =25%----------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME50= 50%----------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME100= 100%------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME200=200%-------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 08:39 AM #43822
Модератор

Модератор

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and s**** at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 08:51 AM #43823
Модератор

Модератор

Hello little housepet . You look hungry , always waiting for my scraps like a good little pet aren't you ? Tonight there is no food for you , no left overs ,I'm just going to take pleasure on putting you on a diet and feeding you some cheese . Oh ! Cheese , sounds great ! No , no , no . I mean foot cheese . You are going to eat my foot scrappings and better still you're going to enjoy it you little freak . Because its a little piece of me inside of you . What more could you ask for , what a privilege !
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 08:53 AM #43824
Модератор

Модератор

Shiny and pink. Sweet and seductive. You have a little fetish for shiny clothing on women, huh? I found you out, and now it's time to take you down.... addicting, stroking to my shiny pink outfit. My shiny pink gloves, to my shiny pink toes. You are mesmerized by this bright metallic material.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 08:54 AM #43825
Модератор

Модератор

Come close and take a look at them while I sit back and relax on my couch. My soles want to be adored by you. Do you like the view? Of course you do. BTW I haven't done a pedicure for a long time and I need you to send me money for it. Do it!
Models: Russian goddess Irina

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 765 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 08:59 AM #43826
Модератор

Модератор

It's your lucky day, slave boy. I am taking you on an outing for a walk in the forest at the end of your leash. you crawl behind My heels and I tie your chain up to a pole to stop for a break. Look up to Me in awe and devotion, begging for My attention. you have been a good little pet, I'll let you eat My ash as I smoke in your face. Head down to My feet and worship My heels. Walking in these, I can feel the dirt caught inside My shoe so I remove them, make you sniff and clean the insides of My shoe. My feet are all dirty, you are going to lick them completely clean with your tongue and show Me what an obedient lucky pet you are for Me! Prove devotion and pay double! Use the mark-up code: iWorshipYGK Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Foot Domination, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, High Heel Worship, Dirty Feet Licking, Foot Worship, Pet Play, Goddess Worship
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 08:59 AM #43827
Модератор

Модератор

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 09:02 AM #43828
Модератор

Модератор

You could pay for a lot of things in life but none them are more important than my feet. My soft feminine feet are worth more than your entire life and it feels so good to pay for them. My soles are exactly what you crave and need now it's time to pay foot bitch.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 09:06 AM #43829
Модератор

Модератор

A nerdy Teen 18+ 18+ sensually licking and sucking on her boyfriend's cock, edging him and playing with precum, then making him ejaculate in her mouth. 22 minutes.
Models: anjeelowe

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 09:11 AM #43830
Модератор

Модератор

1080p Video Quality I just woke up from a wonderful night with Daddy and I wanted to tell you all about! He came into my bedroom while I was getting undressed for bedtime, and he noticed the pretty panties I was wearing. he says they make me look like a big girl Daddy bought me a pretty dildo and gave it to me, but I was too dry to play with it! So he rubbed my pussy for Me until I was wet enough to take it! Once I got it in, he helped fuck me with it and I moaned out "DADDY OH DADDY!!!"
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile