Old 07-18-2019, 04:22 AM #56881
Модератор

Модератор

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It 's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black , white , asian , latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I 've been trained , im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn 't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in , use my holes , cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I 'm for , to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am , and how I need constant use. You should 've seen gringo 's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number , but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I 'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds , but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away , he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole , then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth , fisted my ass , and even Fissted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty , filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used , it makes him proud of his creation , and also really horny. In the end I got stretched , in all holes , and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training , and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:23 AM #56882
Модератор

Модератор

Hello My little submissive pet , get naked and get in your knees now slave! I want you to worship Me in My leather gloves. Just imagine these leather gloves are stroking your cock , not that I would ever touch you. Listen to My voice as you go deeper and deeper into submission. I 'm going to totally mind fuck you into spoiling Me with all the divine things in life and My leather gloves take control over your mind.
Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:23 AM #56883
Модератор

Модератор

Princess ClaraKitty plays with you with her cute feet in thigh high stocking.. Rubbing her feet together and wiggling her toes as she teases you and tells you to worship her.. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 3 min 47 s
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:24 AM #56884
Модератор

Модератор

Seeing a beautiful girl wielding this big thick cock makes you weak to your knees. Makes you want to fall down and impale your mouth all over it. Thinking about all the dirty things I can do to you with it just drives you crazy. Like a good pegging or a throat fuck. Why don 't you go ahead and give my dick a big smooch right on the tip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:25 AM #56885
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess jess has captured some tinys and shes found a new home for them in a tupper wear box but before she locks them away she decides to have some fun with them first she Squeezes them by sitting on them and puts them down her panties and Squeezes them with her pussy lips and she even eats some of them.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:25 AM #56886
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 665 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:26 AM #56887
Модератор

Модератор

It 's so easy as a hot college brat to get what she wants and when she wants..using my sexy body I get professor to raise my grade that I purposely slacked off on because I knew this moment would come and so will you
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:26 AM #56888
Модератор

Модератор

What is it with you and bratty girls? Looks like we are your biggest weakness. Especially a beautiful , busty girl like me. I drive you crazy. You know I 'm spoiled and used to getting whatever I want whenever I want. That 's what you love about me. You love hot girls telling you what they want you to do. I don 't even have to seduce you to get you under my control. You 'll hand me your wallet with no resistance , this perfect body of mine just gets me whatever I want from men. Imagine , how hot would it be to go broke for me … Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra " at the checkout and pay double. Other codes : "LosersPayExtra " â€" 50 % "HumanATM4U " â€" 200 % "iLoveFindom " â€" 500 % "All4MissA " â€" 1000 % or use "GIVE100 " to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % of item 's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:27 AM #56889
Модератор

Модератор

I just love how you think you 're all incognito. Coming to the pool when Me and My hot friends are there tanning. Sitting in your creepy corner with your aviators on so no one can see your eyes. I know you 're just staring at our tits. All of My friends can spot a creep like you. So obvious. We know that you spend all winter humping your hand to hot young girls like us. Its just amusing that you think all that adjusting and bending over in front of you is coincidence. We love tormenting tit addicted perverts like you
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:27 AM #56890
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 8 min 16 s