Old 09-06-2019, 03:57 PM #76131
Модератор

Модератор

I've told you time and time again that I know what you cum eating instruction fetishists are like. You snap up the CEI clips, with every intention that 'today will be the day' you finally go through with it. And then you bottle out at the last moment. It's almost like a ruined release, denying yourself the indulgence in your fetish. So seeing as you're too chicken to actually do it, I figured maybe you just aren't ready. Maybe we need to treat this like taking your virginity. You wouldn't just plunge in and start fucking...you need a little warm up, and perhaps the same goes for cum play.
So you're not going to eat your cum for me today. You're just going to taste your precum. Dirty talking to you in my sexy lingerie and stockings, I'll bring you to the edge multiple times, making your dick dribble for me. You're going to lap it up. It's easier this way. It tastes sweeter, the texture is easier to stomach, there's less of it. Plus...when you're drooling pre cum, riding the edge for me, you're still in that blissful aroused state, unlike right after you cum. Yes, foreplay will make this easy. But given that it's foreplay and not the real deal, I'm guessing you know how this might end....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 04:02 PM #76132
Модератор

Модератор

While Step-Daddys away at work, I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag, spit, drool & twerk for daddy's pleasure.
Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 04:07 PM #76133
Модератор

Модератор

Be a good foot boy and obey my sole worshiping commands
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 3 min 18 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 04:10 PM #76134
Модератор

Модератор

Terra wakes up from her nap to a surprise! Her ankles and knees have been ties, and her wrists are secured to the bed! Even worse, Terra **** in the nude! Her mysterious assailant reveals his plan to her when he begins tickling her helpless feet! He teases her with joking comments as he torments her wrinkled soles and toes! Will Terra get away, or will she be tickled forever?
Models: TerraMizu

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 04:10 PM #76135
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and sweat you can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 04:17 PM #76136
Модератор

Модератор

This series builds you up, one cum eating step at a time. This trilogy includes:
Just a little taste- This is one of my 'best sellers'. This uses mindfucking, conditioning techniques, and elements of re-programming to turn you into my spunk sampler. I talk about spunk while I arouse you, positively reinforcing your new behaviour towards cum.
Drink it up- This clip has a gradual build, it increases anticipation of the act you will perform for me. It uses subliminal messages, and conditioning techniques to manipulate you. I actively motivate you to jerk your dick, and embrace your new cum eating obsession.
Eat it all up- Definitely the most humiliating task out of the three. I use my perfect body to tease you, and make you so eager to please me. I've used layered audio, erotic moans, and repetition to reduce you into my spunk slurping slut.
Want to impress me? Add a Mark-Up Code. Be my Good Boy.
25% LOVEALLEX25
50% LOVEALLEX50
100% LOVEALLEX100
200% LOVEALLEX200
400% LOVEALLEX400
1000% LOVEALLEX1000
Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 35 min 6 s
Size: 2.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 04:19 PM #76137
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
Do you want to watch me suck this big cock? It makes me so wet to deep throat and gag as it jams down my throat. Long strings of drool spit from my mouth and my green eyes cry with tears. Spitting bubbles, I laugh while crying but determined to keep face fucking the shaft.
The dick is so big and real that it arouses me knowing you're hard from watching me struggle to get it all down!
OTHER KEYWORDS-dildos, gagging, deep throating, drooling, spitting, spit fetish, drool fetish, crying, big cocks, brunettes, all natural, big butts, white booty, PAWG
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 04:31 PM #76138
Модератор

Модератор

Wipe your chin sweetie... the next guys on his way in... I think I need to touch up your lip gloss. Why are you pouting? You're the one that asked for the special, haha. You walked into this strip club a month ago and I spotted you as a repressed sissy as soon as I saw you… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO
… and by the end of the night I had maxed out your card and told all the girls what I did to you. I think you should know that every time you came in here after that we all laughed about it behind your back. We had bets about how much of a sissy we were… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO
Was his cock big enough for you, sweetie, haha. Did you enjoy the cum that went straight down the back of your throat or did you prefer his second load that got you right in the face, haha. It's hard to tell cuz I made you thank him each time. I made you thank him… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO
Well at that point you must have felt your Fucking life was over anyway so when we strapped you to this table you really had nothing to lose. I'm so glad I was here in from of you to see you really give in to how much of a Fucking sissy fag you are. It's like the punchline to a fuckin' joke. Oh, and your the joke, sweetie, haha… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO
Goddess Harley
Categories: Bi, Femdom, Humiliation, Make Me Bi, Financial Domination, Female Supremacy, Brat Girls, Strippers, Mesmerize.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 04:35 PM #76139
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 8 min 55 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 25.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 04:39 PM #76140
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica thinks she can wriggle her way out of trouble, but now that she is naked I decide she needs a good hard spanking to teach her a lesson! First it's my bare hand, then my hard leather belt. Then I tie her arms behind her back, attach some tight nipple clamps to her heavy breasts, and give her a thorough whipping with a heavy leather flogger for good measure.
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile