Old 04-28-2019, 03:10 PM #18041
Модератор

Модератор

Priestess Katherine This is simply the most intense big cock brainwashing clip I have ever produced. The gif above barely does justice to all the video fuckery in this clip. You're in for an mind consuming experience that will forever imprint itself in your brain. Play it on repeat, you will not be able to stop watching. Your eyes will go wide, your mouth will gape open, as you find yourself lost, edging for hours to this powerful clip. Images of cock will flash in your brain forever as you will not be able to stop your brain from thinking about cocks after watching this clip. In addition to the video stimulation your brain will receive, this clip is also filled with layers of binaural tones, hyp n0 t!c music, voices, and whispers. There are so many layers to this clip. Priestess Katherine will lead you down, deep into this hyp n0 t!c brainwashing clip with her silky voice. And in the background you will hear whispers egging you to look at the cocks, to worship the cocks, to crave them. It is set to both confuse and program you simultaneously. 'Look at the cocks, no you shouldn't do that. What will happen if you do? You want to, you need to, you can't really take your eyes off of them anyway, can you? Of course you can, you can quit, you can totally look away if you wanted to enough. But you don't, do you? You need to look at every single inch of those cocks. No, you don't want to, you don't like this, this isn't for you. Except that maybe you do because you're so hard right now. But wait, this doesn't turn you on. This is all happening without your control, it must be some brainwashing trick, this isn't you. You don't get hard to big cocks, but wait, you do. Feel how hard you are. You can't take your eyes off of them. They are brainwashing you and all you want to do is stroke and further embed these images in your brain. You wanna close your eyes, you don't want to take this any further. But you will and you are. You have to, you need this. And besides your mind has already begun imprint big cocks permanently in your brain. You want to stop this, you're not a filthy little cock sucking whore, you're not a nasty little faggot getting off looking at cocks. Except that you are. You love this. Your mind is just letting it happen. It's taking over. You don't want to stop. You just want to put your hands and your mouth all over those big cocks. Going deeper and deeper as you stare. Your mind so empty ready to be filled up with these images and words that are now becoming an overwhelming sensation of pleasure for you. Let your mind go so empty and blank.' 'This is who you are, this is what you are. You can't stop this. You can't help yourself. You just want to look at those cocks, worshiping them. And once that image is in your mind it just proves to hard to get out. You can't stop thinking about this, you can't stop wanting it. Your mind tries to fight it, but it can't, as you give in to your true desires. You're spiraling out of control, you don't want this, look away. But you can't, you can't change who are deep down. What you need, what you want. Your cock is throbbing, you want big cocks. You're growing more desperate for them. Stare at the cocks. You're falling deeper and deeper as you stare. There's no denying the power these cocks have over you. If you cum thinking about cocks you'll never be able to go back, you'll never be able to undo this.'
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 69.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 03:10 PM #18042
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you like, boy. You can't hide you're dirty little fantasies from me. I'm way too far into that perverted little head of yours to not notice. You've been dreaming of my sexy little mouth dropping some creamy, delicious spit right into your. You want to drink up my drool! And you're in lucky; I'm feeling generous, so tilt that head back and open wide...
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 97.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 03:11 PM #18043
Модератор

Модератор

I went shopping yesterday and I got an idea that will change your life. I found this totally cute pink dress. I want you to wear this 24/7 from now on. You're going to be my sissy whether you like it or not. But I think we all know you have a secret wish to be one. I was thinking maybe I should put a chastity device on you to keep you from doing anything a man would do. You would start loving your asshole more and more. But then I had a better idea. I want everyone you meet to see how wearing this dress gives you a rock hard boner. You will walk around in this pink dress and have a huge tent pole sticking out and everyone will know how much being a sissy gets you off. Not only are you a sissy slut, but you also get off on it and everyone is going to find out!
Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 03:14 PM #18044
Модератор

Модератор

I was craving cock so badly and knew I just needed you in my mouth... this POV video is as if you were here with me. Stare into my eyes while you shoot your load in my mouth!
Models: rennaryann

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 798 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 03:16 PM #18045
Модератор

Модератор

Default Charlotte Lust - iwantclips

Models: Charlotte Lust

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 03:16 PM #18046
Модератор

Модератор

I tie some gummy bears on string and swallow them, then pull them out again. The little gummy bears only go part way down my throat until I also use water to help me get them a lot further. Then I have to pull quite hard to rescue them again... Poor little things get chewed up anyway though. :P I hope you enjoy. If you like this you might also like my Gagging for Sweets video (https://iwantclips.com/store/74885/C...ing-for-sweets) and my Gagging on Candy Frogs video (https://iwantclips.com/store/74885/C...on-Candy-Frogs).
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 4 min 2 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 03:16 PM #18047
Модератор

Модератор

Did you feel drawn in here? Like there was some kind of coerce pulling you in? The temptation was so strong that you had to see more? I bet you didn't know that my tits had such an effect on you....and it's going to get better from here. I can mesmerize a man with my tits. Get ready because I am going to put you in a trance using only the power of my tits to control your mind and warp your thoughts. The perfect form of my tits, the hypnotic pattern of my bra, and my powerful words will control you. By the time we are done here today the imagine of my tits is all you'll be able to see when you close your eyes. You'll be completely mesmerized by the bounce and jiggle of my amazing tits. You'll lose all of your thoughts. The only remaining thoughts you will have will be to please me, to serve my tits because they own your mind. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 342 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 03:17 PM #18048
Модератор

Модератор

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 03:18 PM #18049
Модератор

Модератор

You can't resist paying to worship such perfection in a pair of nipple pasties... This thumbnail entices losers like you, and you find the urge to PAY my tits, don't you?
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 208 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 03:18 PM #18050
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little wager for you. I bet that I can make you cum before my final countdown. I think you'll get so worked up you wont be able to help yourself. Now the rules are simple. You CANNOT stop stroking the whole time, you can slow down and speed up as you please but you must always stay stroking. The whole time I can use my body against you in any way I please. Of course rules don't apply to Goddess. So I can do whatever I want to tease you into cumming early. If you can't make it like the weakling I think you are you will ruin your orgasm! If you can and make it to my final countdown you can enjoy your full orgasm like the good boy you are! Lets gamble with your orgasm and see!!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile