Old 03-21-2019, 01:32 AM #5461
Модератор

Модератор

Whether you have a foot fetish or not, you want to worship every inch of me & you can begin with my perfect toes & soles.
Models: dessiJay

Duration: 4 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 01:38 AM #5462
Модератор

Модератор

You have been called into the bosses office once again for lack of conduct. Instead of being told off however, you are surprised that your boss is in a really naughty mood, and wants to play you at your own game. She has noticed just how much you stare at her cleavage, how much you can't keep eye contact with her whatsoever. She wants to test you. See how hard those tits can get you. She is your boss after all so anything she says goes right? Her sexy nylon legs and tight as hell mini skirt isn't making you stir no? NO you want her to turn to face you. You want those tits in your face. Even her blue lace bra has got your balls spinning. She is giving you permission to stroke your cock now... you can't believe your luck. But boss Ashley doesn't stop there... she wants her tits covered in your cum... are you really ready for her? After all those massive tits of hers are all you think about day in or day out. Seems as though you have become her little cum slave.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 49 s
Size: 927 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 01:41 AM #5463
Модератор

Модератор

Your bratty stepsister catches you jerking off again in your new shared room. I'm tired of being grossed out every time I catch you so make a game of getting you to jerk off to something weird... my feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 501 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 01:44 AM #5464
Модератор

Модератор

This Clip has a complete different ending then you would guess but its for your best my little foot Bitch. Drooling you are kneeling in front of me and waiting with patience to worship my goddess feet. Aint iam right my little foot bitch? Today i will teast your foot cleaning skills and make sure you are doing an excellent job. Do you think you will do a good job? And what is if not? What will be the proper punishment for you? How will i make sure that you will be a better serving foot bitch...? haha
Models: Sexy blonde princess

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Size: 918 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 01:53 AM #5465
Модератор

Модератор

Hey neighbor, can you help me open this jar? Can you also warm up my feet? Jerk your dick to them too..........
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 01:59 AM #5466
Модератор

Модератор

I knew it was only a matter of time before you came crawling back for more, sissy. Every time you slide your pantyhose on, every time you see your bottle of poprs, you think of me. You crave me, you need my control. Harder and deeper this time. You have no chance of escaping. You dicklette is locked up, rubbing raw inside your cage. Silky hose covering your cage as you take deep inhales, melting into submission. You can't leave.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 902 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 02:04 AM #5467
Модератор

Модератор

Amateur British Wife and MILF Ruby in her 2nd BUKKAKE PARTY with us! Do i need to say that she absolutely LOVES the experience???? Look at her brighting shining smile! look at her vivid facial expressions! look at the way she offers herself as CANVAS for CUM PAINTING ART.... This mature beauty LOVES IT!
Models: britbuk

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 02:05 AM #5468
Модератор

Модератор

had not cum in a few days and I had been doing a lot of custom videos so this one I could do what I wanted and I did. I went crazy on my pussy and came very good.
Models: sofiagomez

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 831 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 02:05 AM #5469
Модератор

Модератор

It's a beautiful hot day and you're enjoying the scenery. Your view gets even better when you see a sexy bikini clad babe step out of her place. She sees you & doesn't hold back from teasing you from a distance. She begins to apply some oil to her body & calls you over to help her. Continuing to tease you with her tight body, she oils up her stomach and ass before stripping down. First removing her top to oil up her titties, then removing her bottoms so she can oil up her ass. You might've thought she was heading to the beach in this little getup but after getting you all riled up with this sexy oil tease, she invites you inside. & the rest is to your imagination.
Models: xMochaPuffx

Duration: 22 min 32 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 02:16 AM #5470
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name "Daryl" is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "Key words Sissy Pansy Princess Pig tails/braids Guideline: You tell me it's time to fully embrace the real me. You say you know I am a sissy, a pansy and that I love to dress as a little girl. You think it's sweet. You think sissies are sweet. You tell me that I can never be a real man; real men don't dress as little girls and play with dollies. Real men don't have tiny little willies. But it's ok not being a real man. You know how much I love my little girl clothes. You say you know I feel more comfortable in them and it feels more natural to be a little girl. You say you can just imagine how excited I get slipping into my cute panties, petticoat, frilly socks, Mary Jane's and a beautiful little girl dress topped off with my ringlet wig. You just know I make a much better little girl than I ever could a man. But it's time to take the next step. Sissies like me shouldn't dress up every now and then. Sissies like me should never dress in men's clothes. Sissies like me need to live as their true selves. It is time I lived as a little girl full time, 24/7. It's time I said goodbye to adulthood and what little manhood I have and embraced a new life as a little girl. You know I would be much happier. You tell me you know it will be hard at first but once I take that step my life will be so much better. Sure people will laugh at me but that doesn't matter. I might even find other sissies who love being little girls and then I can have friends to play dollies with. Sissies love playing together. You then ask if my tiny willy is getting excited. You tell me that it's ok and you guide me to rub it. You say things like "good little girl Daryl", "keep rubbing princess" etc. You then tell me to make a squirty in my panties. You call me a clever girl. You end with saying that Daryl is not a girl's name and from now on I am Samantha and today is my new life as a little girl."
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 474 MiB
Download From AnzFile