Old 04-22-2020, 10:36 PM #143811
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hot Blonde Domme Duo Tag Team Pegging Slut! - MistressKaz - iwantclips

Hot Blonde Domme Duo Tag Team Pegging Slut! - MistressKaz - iwantclips

When my sexy assistant Heidi came to play we enjoyed tag-teaming a kinky slave. Slave was up for anything, so we decided we'd have the most fun by bending him over, stretching his butthole and making him take fingers, dildo's and strap-on dicks in his hole.
Who bummed him the hardest?
Models: MistressKaz

Duration: 17 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 856 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 10:37 PM #143812
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pain Slut for Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Pain Slut for Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Silly slave, your balls are in existence purely for my sole entertainment. I love instructing you on how to make it hurt really good for me. You're going to need a spatula, spoon or something to spank yourself and something else. The sound of my laughter gives you the courage to keep on beating. You love being my little entertainer.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 10:37 PM #143813
Модератор

Модератор

Default Topless Ten Tasks for My Cum Drinking Sluts - Carlie - iwantclips

Topless Ten Tasks for My Cum Drinking Sluts - Carlie - iwantclips

I have some tasks in mind for you today. No, I'm not going to be nice. Yes, you will get to cum. You're going to lay on your back with a pillow under you ass, your cock pointed at your face with a glass over the tip of your cock. This glass with collect all your precum during these tasks. After each task, you drink from the glass, but don't swallow. Keep your spunk in your mouth the whole time like a good boy. Todays goal is to complete ten tasks. Here are the tasks: 1- Jerk off 2- Ball caressing 3- Cock slapping 4- Not touch 5- Ball slap 6- Touch yourself while you gargle precum 7- Finger your ass 8- Ball slapping while you repeat the insult given 9- Edge and beg to swallow the precum 10- Cum countdown Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 13 min 47 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 10:38 PM #143814
Модератор

Модератор

Default wife / stepmom swap: transfer fetish feat Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

wife / stepmom swap: transfer fetish feat Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH â€" t**** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 10:38 PM #143815
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lick My Heels and Toes - Lacie James - iwantclips

Lick My Heels and Toes - Lacie James - iwantclips

It turns me on to know what gets you going and what makes you weak. I'm going to use it to get what I want. Look at my sexy legs and don't they just look so good in these fishnets. Look at my heels and see how my cute little toes are peeking out. I want you to start by worshipping my perfect ltoes and feet. Sniff each and every toe and stick them in your mouth and work your way all the way up. Open your mouth and suck on my heel! Kiss and lick and make sure my heels are nice and shiny. Now take your cock out and stroke it for me. Slide it between my heels and fuck them. Now take that cock and rub it up and down my legs. I'm going to sit back and rub my pussy and slap it while you put that cock between my feet. I'm going to slide my perfect feet up and down on your cock. I want you to cum on my feet and cover my toes with all your cum. Make a big mess all over them.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 10:41 PM #143816
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cock Makes You Cum - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Cock Makes You Cum - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 10:42 PM #143817
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy Pants Therapy-Fantasy - Tammie Madison - iwantclips

Sissy Pants Therapy-Fantasy - Tammie Madison - iwantclips

You have come to Me to discuss concerns regarding your dick. Therapy-Fantasy seems like the only option you have left and you chose Me for My specialty in sex issues. Initially, I invite you to start explaining your penis problems, but I am quick to see what it is you really need so I cut you off. So, I cut straight to the chase, "How do you feel about your dick and its size?" You don't really seem to understand the question which highlights your problem even further. It is plain as day to Me that your problems revolve around your inability to accept your feminine side. Rather than embracing this strong desire in you that craves to wear panties and feel like a pretty girl, you have denied your sissy self. Well, talking Therapy-Fantasy will not do you any good. What you need is a full on physical re-calibration. I am going to sissify you with panties, a bra, dress and tights. You will wear make-up and be feminized into a girl. Once you look the part it will be time to act it. To really accept your sissyfication you will need to masturbate and cum like a girl. Rather than stroking your cock, I will instruct you to rub your clit for Me. You will rub and tease until the point of release when you will orgasm and cum like a girl from your clitty. Clip contains: sissifycation Therapy-Fantasy - learning to dress, wear make-up and then cum like a girl - feminization for your own good
Models: Tammie Madison

Duration: 19 min 5 s
Size: 835 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 10:45 PM #143818
Модератор

Модератор

Default Choose Your Own Ending CBT Series OPTION A by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

Choose Your Own Ending CBT Series OPTION A by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

To continue your journey, you have the choice to end with Option A or Option B. This will be the first choice, a collection of nasty little activities to further your spiral into genital despair. You are so blinded by my glorious ass, and demanding mouth that you are eager to please.You should expect no less, you deserve it for being such a lowly male. Women rule the world, and this proves it. You desecrate your body for me, and love every second of it. What does it feel like to be powerless? Do you have what it takes to opt for Option B as well? Only brave boys survive both rounds...not like I care.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Size: 96.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 10:45 PM #143819
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sensory Overload CEI - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Sensory Overload CEI - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

This is one of my new favorite CEI clips! It's great for beginners and advanced cum lovers alike. Want to see how much messy, creamy fun you can have with just one fresh load? Then this clip is for you.

This CEI session is intense. It's all about overwhelming your senses, enjoying, savoring, and playing with every single drop of your load. We'll start out by plugging up your ass with the biggest butt plug you can take. Having your ass stuffed and stretched tight will make the whole experience even more intense.

You'll be edging several times before I have you cum for me -- we have to make sure that you have a nice, big load to enjoy -- but the real fun will begin after you orgasm. Nearly half of this video is dedicated to my creative, detailed cum play and cum eating instructions.

It's going to get messy. You'll gargle and drool cum for me. You'll tease your tastebuds by taking that jizz into your mouth and spitting it back out. You'll have cum all over your face and body, and even more coating your tongue and filling your stomach, by the time we're finished. You hadn't realized just how much you love your own cream, how absolutely addicted you are to that sticky mess, until I've shown you how to truly enjoy it.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 2 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 10:46 PM #143820
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hurt yourself for ME - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Hurt yourself for ME - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more...
Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 902 MiB
Download From AnzFile