Duration: 4 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:13 PM #28932
Модератор

Модератор

How appropriate is it that 2019 is the Chinese Year of The Pig?! Very appropriate, I would say, my paypiggies, as Miss Lix intends to make a LOT of $$$ this year. I talk you through some commonly held beliefs about the pig in Chinese culture, and how these are going to fit into your role of serving me this year, as well as tease you in my satin & stockings, encouraging you to stroke, of course. I have a special task for you too, to start the year of the pig off JUST right
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 399 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:13 PM #28933
Модератор

Модератор

All I have on is a little pair of short shorts wrapped around my ass. This clip is all about my ass and how you should worship its perfection.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:13 PM #28934
Модератор

Модератор

My sissy husband has been in chastity for a while, and I promised him some relief after My date with another man. When I get home, he shyly reminds Me of My promise. I'm annoyed, but I am nice enough to allow him to stroke for a little while... but only if he jerks off with My cum-stained panties. That's right, sissy, jerk off with the cum of another man. How does that feel? Does it make your cheeks burn with shame? After a while, I tire of looking at sissy's pathetic cock, and don't let him finish. Then I tell him something that's sure to make his sad little heart sink to the depths of despair. Want to know what that is? You'll have to watch... Cuckolding, Sissy Training, Chastity, Panty Fetish, Femdom POV, Humiliation
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:13 PM #28935
Модератор

Модератор

Your generally besotted by me, even when your not high. But when you get your bottle of and start sniffing, your need for me goes sky high. Your my little mind fucked pig. You will sniff and worship me today, get super high as i get inside your brain and continue moulding you, in your euphoric state. Get ready to become a trembling, stroking, brainless, addict, stroke by stroke, sniff by sniff. Your mine.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:13 PM #28936
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:13 PM #28937
Модератор

Модератор

My little step sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants…oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair…but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:13 PM #28938
Модератор

Модератор

Get on your knees and worship my flawless legs and ass in my skin tight see through pantyhose. My bubble butt and long feminine legs leave you begging for more!
Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:14 PM #28939
Модератор

Модератор

Can you beat this challenge? With two easily acquired items, I'll instruct you on how to use them, and laugh while you jerk to me. The only way to win is to cum, or you can be released when I tell you when to stop. Too easy? Try it again the next day, and the next, because it will be worse every time. There will be no lasting damage - physically anyway.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:14 PM #28940
Модератор

Модератор

You and your girlfriend have been dating long distance for a few months now and she finally feels comfortable enough to tell you her secret... Shes a witch! and she wants to cast a spell on your cock so you can feel her mouth on you even though its really on her dildo! Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 785 MiB
Download From AnzFile