Old 04-15-2019, 07:29 PM #12911
Модератор

Модератор

I know what a complete foot freak you are, I also know that I have the best feet on here that you so badly want to serve. You will do anything to prove your devotion. Seriously this is way to much talking any way so just sit back and see how good it feels to get ignored by the best feet on the planet!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 53.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:31 PM #12912
Модератор

Модератор

Trampling is my fav! I get to walk all over men just like I always wanted to. This time you get to see just what it's like. See the heels of all these cute shoes? I love that style! They're just getting smaller and smaller these days. Great time to be a slave isn't it?
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:31 PM #12913
Модератор

Модератор

Looks like you have a new boss, ME! The higher ups had a meeting and I run this company now. And on the very day you finally get enough guts to ask for a promotion, well, its not going to happen, but you are changing assignments, it's like a promotion. I'm transferring you from marketing executive to my personal secretary. You know, there are certain... perks to having me directly over you. I know you think my feet are hot, I SEE you when you eye them constantly on your multiple fake trips to the break room to top off the coffee you're pretending to be drinking throughout the day. Hahahaha, now THAT is pathetic. If you don't want me to make an announcement to the whole office, I suggest you do as I say. Time to worship.
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:32 PM #12914
Модератор

Модератор

P0pp3rs make you so weak and submissive. P0pp3rs can make you do just about anything. Addicted to your bottle and now I'm going to make you addicted to something else. Stroke and sniff, get fucked up. The more you sniff the more willing you are to do anything I say. You're curious about it, you love when I tell I'm going to make you do it... I'm going to make you taste your cum. Legs over your head, looking right at your throbbing oozing cock in your face. Finally, high enough, horny enough to slurp it up. You beg for p0pp3rs and soon you'll be for CUM.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 845 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:34 PM #12915
Модератор

Модератор

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch “Kiss Your Way Up To The Perfect Ass That Owns You” to see how Steed earned this special treat). I was quite aroused by how devoted he is to my beautiful ass and decided to bless him with the opportunity to bury that well-trained tongue deep in my sweaty asshole…but not before the ass cleaning I had mandated. In this clip, Steed peels back my sweaty yoga pants after an erotic and sensual session of body worship, revealing my dark red lace panties and round, irresistible ass. He doesn't hesitate to dive right in, burying his face in my ass and thanking me for the honor to do so. Per usual, I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him to an extreme. I remind him who's boss, that I am his God, that he is my property, that my ass owns him, et cetera…in short, I emphasize one of the Golden Truths of my religion: I win; you lose. That's right - I am always the winner; you are always the loser. And the winner gets what she wants. And in this clip, what I wanted was for Steed to passionately kiss and lick my perfect asshole until it brought me to a powerful orgasm. You see, I've trained Steed so well that he is able to give me orgasms by penetrating my pretty asshole with his tongue alone. And that's precisely what he did. If you're one of the many ass freaks out there, this clip is a must-have; you've never seen anything like it before. Not only is my clipstore 100% genuine and authentic Female Domination (we live a 24/7 Female-Dominated lifestyle - I am not a model, pretender, or ‘insta-domme'), but the verbal and visual passion in our videos is unparalleled.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:34 PM #12916
Модератор

Модератор

My first footjob, many angles and cum in my fourth hole and on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:35 PM #12917
Модератор

Модератор

You can't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs, waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me, but you'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:37 PM #12918
Модератор

Модератор

Jessica's creepy stalker takes the ball gag out of her mouth and shakes his dick in front of her scared face. He wants her to suck his dick but she doesn't want to. He threatens to put the ball gag back in her mouth but she instead puts his dick in her mouth. He makes her suck it and even fucks her mouth. He wants her to tell him that she loves sucking dick but she refuses to say it so he fucks her mouth hard. Jessica says she wants to go home but he tells her she is never going home while his hard dick slides in and out of her mouth. As he films her sucking dick he tells her he's going to send this video to her parents so they can see what a good dick sucker she is. He tells her to say hello to her mommy and daddy but she refuses so he fucks her mouth even harder. As she becomes more defiant, the more he holds her head down and fucks that mouth. He is going to break her. When she becomes too much to handle, he puts her back to **** by covering her face with a rag. He's going to make her love him.
Models: FetishAndSex

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:37 PM #12919
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:37 PM #12920
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess jess has captured some tinys and shes found a new home for them in a tupper wear box but before she locks them away she decides to have some fun with them first she squishes them by sitting on them and puts them down her panties and squishes them with her pussy lips and she even eats some of them.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile