Old 10-02-2019, 04:35 AM #86021
Модератор

Модератор

Practicing stroking cock with my pretty feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:36 AM #86022
Модератор

Модератор

I'm combining your 3 favorite intoxicants alcoh0l, p0ppers, and Me! In the next 20 minutes I'm going to fuck you up so badly you won't remember your own name. Each sniff, shot, and glimpse of me making you weaker than ever before. Until your mind is just a puddle and you can only think of one thing, following my directions exactly. The best part of this is that each time I get you fucked up, you lose brain cells and poison yourself slowly. This just makes it easier to fuck you over next time!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 21 min 28 s
Size: 706 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:36 AM #86023
Модератор

Модератор

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES---------------------------------------------
DOMME25 =25%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME50= 50%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME100= 100%-------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME200=200%--------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:37 AM #86024
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is a real mind fuck of 4 2 0 pleasure. You'll go down the rabbit hole of mary jane Intox-Fantasy, deeper and deeper, hit by hit. It's going to be fun. It's going to be hot and exciting and teasingly playful. There's no hard humiliation or difficult tasks, just the pure euphoria of edging your cock as you Smoke your mind away into oblivion. Your high is exponentially heightened by my holographic, mind bending outfit and sexy body. Get ready for 20 minutes in stoner heaven.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 44 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:38 AM #86025
Модератор

Модератор

So, now that we have you alone, we want to talk to you about your panty thievery! We know what you've been up to, that you've been sniffing and wanking off into our panties. We're your step-cousins, you pervert! Still, it IS fun to fuck with you and make you jerk off in front of us to our panties. We're even going to make you EAT your cum! I mean, there needs to be SOME sort of punishment, after all. We just have you wrapped around our little fingers and don't see that changing anytime soon...
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:39 AM #86026
Модератор

Модератор

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:41 AM #86027
Модератор

Модератор

Time and time again, you are no match for my big Asian ass! ----------- Stay down and don't move! With my heavy round ass pressed against your face, how can one fight back? Just look at my slave, bound on the ground with absolutely no grounds of fighting back? He's coerced into submitting to my ass and focusing on how to be a good chair for my ass. And so should you!
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 616 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:41 AM #86028
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty teases you by sucking on an ice cold popsicle in her Valentine's day lingerie... Don't you like the way it sounds when she licks, sucks and slurps it? In and out of her mouth like a ... you know what.. Very audibly pleasing if you like and enjoy sucking and slurping sounds Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 5 min 55 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:42 AM #86029
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to get fucked up for me? Sniffing in nice and deep, taking big old whiffs for me. Get your substance of choice and inhale/drink whenever I tell you to as I turn you into a mindless, gooning slave for me. It's time for another Intox-Fantasy, mental programming session with yours truly!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:43 AM #86030
Модератор

Модератор

You're back in my office today because despite our Therapy-Fantasy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile