Old 07-28-2021, 01:56 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Sexy Pantyhose Destruction

- Sexy Pantyhose Destruction

Description:
Look at my big sexy body. I love teasing you with my sexy curves and my big, beautiful ass I love wearing nylons. They make me feel so sexy I love wearing them when I shit too You can see the poop coming out of my ass It gets trapped in my pantyhose Trapped between my ass and the hose.
Watch as I show off my beautiful body I dance around and talk dirty to you as I tease you with my big tits, ass, and pussy I slowly strip off my bra and shake my big tits for you I have to piss and shit now I get so close to you and bend over right in your face. I let my bladder loose and a thick stream of piss come flying out of my pussy
Its time to shit now Im going to shit in my nude colored nylons I push hard but my hose are keeping my poop in My pantyhose are so tight I love that my shit has no where to go I reach my hand down in my hose and spread my ass I push my shit out into my pantyhose I reach my hand back and smear my shit all over my ass My big, sexy ass looks so hot smear with shit I talk dirty to you and shake my ass for you I pull my nylons back up, trapping my shit I want to go out in public just like this I want to walk up to people smelling like shit My poop trapped between my pantyhose and my ass
Enjoy
Scat 350-Sexy Pantyhose Destruction
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : sexynylondestruction.mp4
File Size : 1064.41 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:51
Video : AVC, 16.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS