Old 10-15-2019, 04:21 PM #89791
Модератор

Модератор

720p
Im going to College during the day and stripping at night. Last night my Professor walked into the wrong club. He saw me on stage and ran out. He should have stayed and spent his strip club money on me instead of another hoe. So I visit him after class to get what I deserve. Im playful about it at first. Make him think I didn't think it was weird at all and now he's getting his own private show. Until I completely fuck him by Blackmailing-Fantasy him into everything I want. What would his wife think about me grinding all over him or even his boss? I will ruin him so he's going to be my bitch until I graduate.
Mandy Flores
INCLUDES: FINANCIAL DOMINATION â€" Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY â€" TEASE & DENIAL â€" SCHOOL GIRL â€" STRIP TEASE â€" PUSSY CONTROL
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 04:25 PM #89792
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 04:29 PM #89793
Модератор

Модератор

Like most girls, I love having a wide variety of cute bras. I just picked this beauty up today. Isn't it pretty?! The lime green and black go so well together. Of course, any color combo looks stellar on My perfect tits. I'll try to keep you focused on the bra, but I have no doubt your eyes will wander to this amazing cleavage.
Models: Mikki Sixx: Humiliation Cash Goddess

Duration: 2 min 4 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 29.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 04:30 PM #89794
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to take on my ass again? This time you will have to last 7 whole minutes. I have more $tipulations this time around, and I will surely make this HARD FOR YOU.
I just love easily taking your money because you cannot resist my ass. Yet, you will still try. That's really cute! Maybe you will succeed for once. HAHA, that's a joke.
Go ahead and get that tribute button ready. In fact just give up the cash right now and save yourself the trouble of having to do it later.
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 04:38 PM #89795
Модератор

Модератор

Surely you realize that this is a sexual experience for me...taking you apart, Reaping the reward. The hunt. And the dispose. For the overwhelming majority of men, submitting financially is the only chance they have at providing me with pleasure. I know that some of you get confused about just how real this is. I'm a black widow! I'm evil! I'm greedy! I'm cruel!!!! Sure. That might be true. It might not. But you do know the truth about yourself. And so do I. And that's why I have the edge.
Models: Bardot Smith

Duration: 3 min 35 s
Size: 63.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 04:44 PM #89796
Модератор

Модератор

*HOT GUIDED ACCOUNT DRAIN! *Friday night is MY FAVORITE night! Ive spent countless Fridays just like this with you sitting here having a Goddess Tierra overdose and emptying your wallet for me. Fridays mean you are weak and aching for a binge. Tonight we are going to do exactly that while turning your brain into mush. I can make you do anything when I tease you and command you so, have your IWC account loaded for me to drain addict!
Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 04:55 PM #89797
Модератор

Модератор

Hiya! I'm Charlotte, your wife hired me to keep an eye on you while she's out on her date. She called it cuckie sitting. So I guess that means, like she cuckolds you? She does eh, that's so kinky! So while you're at home under my watchful eye she'll be in the arms of some alpha male. She'll suck his hard cock and let him fuck her any way he wants, huh? Ooh, do I see a little bulge in your pants! Somebody is getting excited. You looking forward to your next romp with wifey or are you just imagining all the ways her date is going to use her tonight? I mean at least with all the cuckolding she must be pretty experienced in the sack when you do get to fuck her, right?
Oh, haha seriously! She doesn't fuck you? Like ever? You poor thing, haha! Is it like she just wants to keep her pussy fresh for her lovers or something and lets you fuck her ass or gives you blowjobs instead? Cause that wouldn't be so bad I guess. No? Handjobs? Not even that, oh my gosh! All you get is your sad hand. So you're just a pathetic little masturbator. That's like the saddest thing I've ever heard. Well, your wife didn't say anything about us fooling around. You must be horny all the time, not getting any! So maybe I could relieve some of that frustration? Imagine fucking my tight pussy! Wouldn't that be perfect payback. I have to admit, I didn't think it would, but this whole situation is kinda getting me hot, go ahead, get those pants off I wanna see what we've got to work with here. I think we could have some real fun if you know what I mean… I'm warning you though, I've got high standards, but if you meet or exceed them I think we can have a really, special night babe.
Come on, don't be shy! Let's get you out of those clothes. Oh, wow! You poor boi. I have to admit I was kind of thinking your wife was a cruel bitch, but I understand now. It's so tiny! Hey, I saw that tiny stiffy pulse with excitement. So you like when I humiliate you, don't you? Gross, you're so pathetic, I can't believe I was thinking of touching you and helping you get back at your wife. Speaking of your wife, they're probably in bed by now. Maybe they're making out right now. You wanna make out too? Go ahead, get down and make out with my toes. While he's grabbing and pressing himself into your wife you're kneeling and slobbering over my pretty toes. That seems about fair, doesn't it?
Aw, look at that little stiffy pulsing and dripping with excitement. You smalldick guys always have a thing for feet! You must want someone to touch that little dick now so bad! But first what do you think they're up to now? Do you think she's blowing him as we speak? Ooh, yea, I bet that's it! Ok, while you imagine him sinking his hard cock into her warm mouth, getting the blowjob you never get to experience I want you to slap your cock and balls. Harder, it should hurt! He's feeling your wife's soft lips and fucking her mouth. I want your cuckold cock and balls burning with pain and shame! Keep slapping them. Harder, wimp! I want to see you make it to at least 100 good firm slaps!
Good job, I hope they ache all night! By now they're probably onto the main event. He's fucking the pussy you're denied. Look at your little stiffy, I think it likes the abuse! But now I want you to make it feel good. Fuck your . You've earned it, haha. That's right he's fucking your wife's pussy and you're kneeling, fucking your . Would you like if I stripped for you, right now? Oh, I bet you would. Would that help you forget about the fact that all you're doing is fucking your hand? Well we can't have that, can we? You are fucking your hand. That's all you're doing. I don't want you pretending you're fucking a pussy, because you don't fuck pussy. Go ahead, try to stare up my skirt at the pussy you don't get and keep humping that hand. As you do it I want you to chant. I don't fuck pussy, I fuck my hand. Don't feel sad, embrace your shame. You're a cuckolded smalldick masturbator.
That's right, keep stroking and chanting I don't fuck pussy, I fuck my hand. You're getting close aren't you? Are you imagining her lover pumping his cum into your wife's pussy. I bet he has already. While you're reciting your loser chant he is flooding her pussy with cum. Haha, that got you to the edge, didn't it. Don't you dare cum! Slap those balls until the feeling passes. Men fuck and cum, you're not a man… no cummies for you! Now start humping your hand again. Don't stop and keep up your chanting. Whenever you get close slap your balls and then start over! Let's see how many times you can make it to the edge and how blue your little cuckie balls can get before your satisfied and well-fucked wife returns!
Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: ORGASM DENIAL, BALL ABUSE, CBT, CUCKOLDING, BRAT GIRLS
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 379 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 05:20 PM #89798
Модератор

Модератор

Did you think I didn't know you were buying my clips? I know you enjoy watching me, frothing over me, trying to conceal your new addiction. I never knew you enjoyed fetish, but hey, you truly never REALLY know someone I'll keep your addiction our little secret. I know you are watching & I know you are getting more & more addicted. I don't blame you. Worship, obey, pay.
Models: Mistress Chantel

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 05:21 PM #89799
Модератор

Модератор

Watching me **** again? How Creepy! But you went down and got me breakfast and we have a FUN day of spoiling me planned! I'm a gracious Goddess and have decided to let you release before we get the day started!
Models: MadalynnRaye

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 05:25 PM #89800
Модератор

Модератор

I am the counselor of an all male college and have a proven track record of straightening out "problem" students. I specialize in obedience training and your results have shown to produce model students that work hard and are now getting good grades. What some of the Step-Parents and other staff DON'T know is that I use your obedience training to turn the students into your financial slaves. They are in college and working jobs or asking their Step-Parents for money is a common occurence. I take "extra care" of the young handsome ones by turning them into MY boy toys. Being an older and more mature woman with a killer figure helps I to play on their psyche and before they know it you have them under my spell. Actual Scenario: (The President of the School) come into MY office one day to confront ME about some of the recent allegation that come from some of the students. I am sitting at my desk with MY hair up and a blouse/dress/jacket that Exposes-Fantasy MY deep cleavage. I come towards the president and tell him that you have heard some of the allegations and want to assure him that they are false. I notice that his eyes are fixated on MY cleavage. I state that all I do is help the students relax and clear their minds of trivial things. They need something to help them focus. something to help them and keep them motivated to do the right thing and stay obedient. I use MY cleavage and my pendant that's sitting nicely on my cleavage to mesmerize the prez. I tell him that there may be some truth to the allegations that I use your feminine wiles to enslave men and also program the students to get jobs and pay you. However he is already in MY sway and can't do anything about it... Well maybe he can. He then tells him that he will give ME a raise and will also pay ME and contribute to MY increasingly greedy life style. I will also continue the program and he will meet with the board/press and inform them that the allegations were all false. I then humiliate him by triggering him to be your obedient puppy. I snap your fingers and have him get on all fours. I then have him fetch his wallet and hand it over to ME. I then have him jerk himself off until he passes out. I then take a picture of it and then wake him from his slumber not remembering wanking himself in front of ME but will remember that he is MY obedient puppy. HE will pay ME with his own money, give ME a raise, and will report that the allegations are false.
Models: Mistress Samantha Paris

Duration: 12 min 45 s
Size: 146 MiB
Download From AnzFile