Format: MPEG-4
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-16-2020, 03:18 AM #132952
Модератор

Модератор

Default Double BBC & 4 creampies - ValerieWhiteSlut - iwantclips

Double BBC & 4 creampies - ValerieWhiteSlut - iwantclips

My Texas BBC brought me a surprise as he came to visit, not only did he buy me a great corset and high heels but he brought another BBC to give me the fantasy I was begging him for, 2 BBC, as Double the BBC Double the pleasure, so I got all sexy and then sucked both of my BBC before they fucked me like a whore and then cum in my pussy 4 times
Models: ValerieWhiteSlut

Duration: 29 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 3.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-16-2020, 03:20 AM #132953
Модератор

Модератор

Default Spanish Goddess - JennaSativa - iwantclips

Spanish Goddess - JennaSativa - iwantclips

This clip is in Spanish!! Kneel down before your Latina Goddess. Her perfect body mesmerizes your mind as she rules supreme over your weak submissive brain. A powerful Goddess Sativa dominates you in Spanish, and every word makes you more and more devoted and addicted to your Supreme Empress. On your knees slave and serve your Spanish Goddess as she sees fit.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 23 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-16-2020, 03:22 AM #132954
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmail-Fantasy: Hot student catches pervy teacher on camera - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Blackmail-Fantasy: Hot student catches pervy teacher on camera - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my Step-Parents are going to **** me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-16-2020, 03:31 AM #132955
Модератор

Модератор

Default - LisaJordan - iwantclips

- LisaJordan - iwantclips

Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 314 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-16-2020, 03:35 AM #132956
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stinkiest Feet Ever - Dommelia - iwantclips

Stinkiest Feet Ever - Dommelia - iwantclips

I've just been out with My friends and boy, is it hot out there! And I went out with these 'sock boots' - the type which are super tight on your skin and made of not very breathable material. And I forgot to wear socks. So now My feet absolutely reek. I mean seriously, they smell vile! And that's why I've called you around: because I need you to lick them clean. Oh god, now the boots are off, I can smell them - ewww! Get down and sniff them. Now start licking! Put your tongue between every single one of My toes. You're not going anywhere until they've both been licked clean. Every last drop of sweat. Suck on each toe one by one. Lick each sole from top to bottom. You're enjoying this, aren't you? You have a boner. You're actually getting turned on by My cheesy smelling feet, you freak! Well in that case, I want you to start jerking your dick. Jerk whilst I shove My feet into your mouth. And cum for Me. Cum for My feet. There's a good foot slave.

Good boys add a markup code at the checkout:
CUTSCOVER - 66% (Give Me the full price of the clip!)
LOSER4DOMMELIA - 100%
ATM4DOMMELIA - 250%
PIG4DOMMELIA - 500%
WALLET4DOMMELIA - 750%
ILOVEDOMMELIA - 1000%
THE SMARTEST BOYS WILL WORK OUT THE MARKUP CODE AMOUNT AND SEND IT IN A TRIBUTE TO GIVE ME HIGHER COMMISSION!
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Size: 730 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-16-2020, 03:35 AM #132957
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cosplay Bondage and Cleave Gag - foxsmoulder - iwantclips

Cosplay Bondage and Cleave Gag - foxsmoulder - iwantclips

Bound wrist and ankle and gagged with socks and a cleave gag.
Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-16-2020, 03:45 AM #132958
Модератор

Модератор

Default DOUBLE DILDO and Smoking Fetish Play - audreysimone - iwantclips

DOUBLE DILDO and Smoking Fetish Play - audreysimone - iwantclips

An incredibly sexy and hardcore video where my pussy gets pounded by my largest AND smallest dildo. I alternate between the two, sucking clean whichever is not fucking my pussy at the time. I smoke the whole time, with lots of double blowjob shots and tight pussy closeups! May be too hot for you to handle, proceed with caution
Models: audreysimone

Duration: 20 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-16-2020, 03:47 AM #132959
Модератор

Модератор

Default Faggot Triggers - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

Faggot Triggers - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

Hello my faggot boy,
In this video you will be completely mind-fucked by gay triggers. You love my forced-bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation, mostly encouragement to turn bi for me). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks.
I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock-shaped object. Here's how we play: Every time I say "FAGGOT" you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen, you stuff your mouth again. After all, you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks, licking Alpha balls. Come on, cock-sucker, stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full-blown faggot.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-16-2020, 03:53 AM #132960
Модератор

Модератор

Default - LisaJordan - iwantclips

- LisaJordan - iwantclips

Models: LisaJordan