Old 08-16-2021, 12:37 AM #31961
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Watersport2 Lots of Piss, Pee licking, Tasting, Playing

- Watersport2 Lots of Piss, Pee licking, Tasting, Playing

Description:
LOTS OF PISS IN THIS VIDEO DESPERATION AT THE BEGINNING. I DRUNK LOTS OF WATER BEFORE MADE IT. SO A THE BEGINNING I WEAR PINK TOP WITH CUTE PALE PINK PANTY. THEN I START TO PISS IN MY BOWL. A BIT LATER I FILL UP A GLASS TOO. I FILL IT UP SO ITS FULL OF MY NECTAR ? I START TO POURING ON MYSELF. MAKE MY TOP VERY WET. PLAYING WITH MY OWN PEE. LATER I TAKE OFF MY PISS SOAKED PANTY AND DRIBBLE MY PEE OF MY PANTY STRAIGHT TO MY MOUTH. TASTE IT AND SWALLOW IT. AND PUT MY PANTY IN MY MOUTH TOO. SO WET AND SO KINKY VIDEO WITH LOTS OF PEE. ?
LOADS OF PEE, TASTING, LICKING, SWALLOWING, AND BIG MESS AROUND ME ?
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : VID_20170407_132508.mp4
File Size : 607.22 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:26
Video : AVC, 7 998 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 121 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lpi3ky71eefp
Old 08-16-2021, 12:41 AM #31962
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Quick Naked Doggy Style Diarrhea, Farting

- Quick Naked Doggy Style Diarrhea, Farting

Description:
Its a hot day today. Im not wearing any clothes on. I tell you I dont really have voice but I have nice tight asshole instead. I cant hold back this poo. Seriously I feel leak out of my ass. Im desperation so bad. I dont have time to wait, just knee on in doggy style and I let out my nasty shit this time such a diarrhea type of poo. First load is harder then comes out the soft, liquid style. I just moan so loud, its such a great feeling, cannot being quiet haha. Asshole is filthy and shitty. In this video you can hear me farting too. After this nasty pooping peeing a lot, then still staying in doggy because waiting for more poo. I tell you how I feel myself and show the poo and shit covered asshole as well. Enjoy it
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180828_124959.mp4
File Size : 282.28 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:25
Video : AVC, 5 999 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gtp8k45rjt15
Old 08-16-2021, 12:51 AM #31963
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Best Lesbian Scat Swallow Moments 4

- Best Lesbian Scat Swallow Moments 4

Description:
Best Lesbian Scat Swallow Moments 4 brings you quite an intense level of Lesbian Shit Eating. I put Chanelle through the ultimate test as a toilet in this one because there are scenes where she is not only eating my shit but also multiple turds from other women as well. She had to chew and swallow multiple loads of turds from a young girl called Nandie. Nandie paid me a visit for over a week and we helped her to take a shit in plastic bags a total of SEVEN times. We kept it frozen until Chanelles arrival. You can see me spoon feeding Chanelle Nandies shit, a whole weeks worth of it. She managed to get down an impressive amount of the young girls SEVEL bowel movements before I shoved her entire face into the bowl of the young girls shit. Its the ultimate in shit eating. I also made her lick the soiled crotch and ass part of Nandies panties that she wore an entire TEN DAYS In other scenes you also get to see me taking a very soft, almost runny diarhea like shit in her mouth and over her face as I squatted above her in the bath tub. You can see on the grin on my face how much I enjoyed watching her swallow my nasty shit. All these scenes in this amazing near 50 minute Lesbian Shit Eating video is with compliments from my best selling Lesbian Toilet videos:
Lesbian Toilet 8-You Will Suffer-It was clear what will happen to this girl in todays Lesbian Toilet. She was in the very fortunate position today of experiencing something very few people in the world have. To experience the maximum amount of STINK my body can offer.
It was a golden opportunity to push my female slave Chanelle to her very limits and make her really suffer for my sadistic enjoyment.
But it gets better and even more sadistic. After a week of no bathing my ass was extremely ripe and sticky with my ass sweat. So I made her smell my ass just for you Its so wonderful seeing one girl bringing her nose up close to another girls stinky &amp ripe asshole. Smelling her ass stink and not stopping because she wants to please the girl whom owns her as a slave.
I got so aroused I told her she may now wash my ripe &amp smelly ass with her tongue and she THANKED me for the opportunity Some very nice close-up scenes where you can see her big &amp long tongue washing the stink off from my assholes surrounding skin as well as my asshole. After such a long time of not washing my ass the cool &amp soft wetness of her tongue felt so amazing against and deep in my asshole that I let go and enjoyed a little orgasm moment. You can even see goosebumps forming on my ass cheeks as well as surrounding skin of my asshole from the intense feeling of pleasure this girl on girl rimjob brought me.
Finally it was time for her to receive the biggest possible honor a slave like she can experience. The opportunity of me taking a shit right into her open mouth and swallowing my shit, making it part of her. What more can a girl slave ask for? To have her girl owner shit right into her mouth.
I have a pretty nasty shit to be honest. I at a meal the previous day drenched in union slices and garlic. Its any human toilets nightmare. But Chanelle came through as usual chewing and swallowing this nasty bowel movement of mine.
Lesbian Toilet 9-Epic Multiple Feed-Youve been waiting in anticipation to see me push my female toilet slave Chanelle to her limits. Turns out, she has one haha. Over the past two weeks it was a busy time here in House Tempest with preparations for Channelles multiple feed. My former female slave Nandie (many of you know her from social media) offered to help out a little since she was in the area. For a week she stopped by House Tempest every morning, taking a shit into a bag for us. We collected a total of seven of her bowel movements over eight days which we have frozen.
If you remember from my previous two videos Pooping And Fingering My Own Ass as well as Tongue Fuck Ass Orgasm I also collected my own poop in a bag to be frozen. In total there was ten bowel movements for Chanelle to consume between Nandie and I, quite the impossible task for poor Chanelle.
We start off the video with me showing you a little of the defrosting proses of these bowel movements before we get to the part youve all been waiting for. Chanelle is a bit jealous of Nandie (those of you whom know her on social media will agree she is a beautiful girl) So my sadistic mind went into over drive.
I made her smell Nandies pantie, especially the part of the pantie fabric that was in firm contact with Nandies asshole. Despite it being a black pantie you can see the nastiness of her anal area that made contact with it. Nandie also masturbated and reached orgasm in those panties for me. Her pussy juice streaks very visible. I made Chanelle sniff and lick that part as well. Tasting the pussy juices of Nandie and knowing it was produced during her orgasms.
Chanelle did receive a couple of slaps from me as well. I do NOT tolerate slaves ignoring me when I ask questions A slap or two quickly reminded her just how short my temper is and how easily I can be provoked.
Can you imagine how humiliating this must be for Chanelle? Nandie is in her twenties and she is a perfect 10 when it comes to beauty, not to mention her killer body. Its no secret that Chanelle is quite jealous of her. And now she was ordered to smell and lick the girl who shes jealous of asshole smell on her panties.
But it gets worse for Chanelle. I started her off with Nandies bowel movements to see if she can consume it all before she gets to mine. Turns out she couldnt. In her defense, I cant blame her and coming from ME saying that must tell you something. I have smelled shit before, even ate some myself but Nandies shit has a smell unlike anything I smelled before.
She did manage to eat roughly a third of all the shit in total (give or take three large bowel movements of Nandie) I fed her bite for bite with a spoon From around 28 minutes youll notice I increased the speed of her feeding. From 28:45 onwards she almost lost control over her gag reflex a couple of times. I could see she was on the brink of starting to vomit. Since many are not a fan of vomit scenes I didnt film that.
Either way I got sadistic and ordered Chanelle to remove her mask, thats right I had her take it off and then I shoved her face into the massive amount of Nandies shit remaining in the bowel. She couldnt breathe so she had to eat a whole into Nandies shit to get air. Her face left a large impression in Nandies bowel movements. Quite fun As I finally let her up she was on the verge of tears with Nandies shit covering her face and being in her nostrils. I enjoy it so much that I cant help but laugh at her.
Im not easily impressed but Chanelle has truly impressed me by eating so much of Nandies shit. The smell of it so heavy and intense that I almost vomited myself by just feeding it to her with a spoon. This girl has a stomach of steel Even Devoted Sub (my daily toilet for years and a toilet for other women as well) admitted he wouldve failed a lot sooner than Chanelle.
Filmed from multiple angles to ensure you dont miss any of Chanelles swallowing action as she eats Nandies shit.
Disclosure: Nandie is not comfortable being filmed for these types of videos due to labor as well as privacy issues and I have to respect her decision. Those of you who know her are welcome to talk to her but please understand I cant and never will disclose her private information or any footage of herself
Be sure to check out all my other intense and kinky clips xoxo
Model:
GoddessTempest
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Best-Lesbian-Scat-Swallow-Moments-4.mp4
File Size : 912.68 MB
Duration : 00:47:49
Video : AVC, 2 501 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yhtb4r5lpg37
Old 08-16-2021, 01:05 AM #31964
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Toilet slave quickly swallows smelly shit from Alina

- Toilet slave quickly swallows smelly shit from Alina

Description:
Toilet slave quickly swallows smelly shit from Alina. Alina likes to smoke a cigarette before pooping-it helps her to relax the intestines so that the shit can go out easily. This time, the personal toilet slave Alina managed to have breakfast with shit with female secretions. He could not see what was flowing into his mouth-Alina ordered him to swallow her shit with her eyes closed
Model:
suppkakiem
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PooAlina67.mp4
File Size : 720.79 MB
Duration : 00:18:15
Video : AVC, 5 324 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3wldw0ctyfmu
Old 08-16-2021, 01:32 AM #31965
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Stick Your Mouth Under My Butthole

- Stick Your Mouth Under My Butthole

Description:
If you conformable slave, then get to watch your Mistress pleasure herself with her sinful buttplug until she pulls it out-completely filthy and caked with poop I makes you lick it and then I drop a huge load of shit into your mouth to eat out of-yum-yum Its really big and tasty. A smelly heavy shit I had a playtime with toy dick and shove it into my filthy arsehole. Mmm.. its so dirty and sweety. ? Eat all that stinky, delicious shit and not leave a single trace behind
Model:
ElenaToilet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 23111810.mp4
File Size : 1214.79 MB
Duration : 00:14:04
Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/v2ploqsm0gm2
Old 08-16-2021, 02:13 AM #31966
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Taking a Dump in Bathtub

- Taking a Dump in Bathtub

Description:
Seriously. My first ever recorded doodoo. In the bathtub.
I laid out some toilet paper, set up the tripod, turned on the camera and did it.
I was nervous but I knew you wanted to see it so I grabbed my ass checks to spread them and then my little asshole opened up and let the poop slide out.
It had a gentle landing onto the toilet paper and it felt so relieving once it was done. It kinda turned me on to know that youd be wanting to watch me.
Model:
BlueSage
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : AC833ADA-63DC-4F27-AA5A-2FD93FB3AAD7.mov
File Size : 18.14 MB
Duration : 00:00:17
Video : HEVC, 8 409 kb/s, 29.307 FPS
Audio : AAC, 93.2 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/doexhbdl9xf5
Old 08-16-2021, 02:43 AM #31967
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Horny peeing nude leggins

- Horny peeing nude leggins

Description:
I am so horny. And I have really full bladder and that makes me so hot I wanna be all wet and all in my own hot pee. So I pee in nude leggins and the floor and make mess haha. I rub my pussy Preasure of urine is hard. I wanna more.
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : e167.mp4
File Size : 439.81 MB
Duration : 00:05:08
Video : AVC, 11.6 Mb/s, 50.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/t4xolgonlqr1
Old 08-16-2021, 02:51 AM #31968
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Clenching Oily Ass Till ShittingVomitPoo Smear

- Clenching Oily Ass Till ShittingVomitPoo Smear

Description:
Im not wearing any clothes on but I desperate to poo. You able to see when I bend over the poo baked asshole of mine. I really clench my ass to not release the poo at beginning. And I got an idea what I about I put lots of oil on my ass to make it shiny and oily before poop. In this video you see lots of close up ass and asshole. I drip some oil on ass and smear deeply into skin to make shiny it. Then I start to clenching standing backward and you able to see my round ass moving a lot. Oily, shiny and round butt and still desperate to shit During clenching my ass release the shit as well, lots of creamy poo coming out of my ass. Then I show off you. I also feel to make myself vomit would be better than, I knee down and start to finger fuck my throat until puke on myself. Gagging few times and do puke. After feel better myself I lift a hands of shit and show you how great looks it is then smear it on my oily ass sensually and keep clenching ass cheeks without touching my hands on. You able to hear sort of wet shit noises during clenching. You wanna cum? Where you want to shoot your cum? I tell you when you cum on and please give it to me Thank you.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0420.mp4
File Size : 1150.88 MB
Duration : 00:15:51
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 137 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9cmmv8kmbgyj
Old 08-16-2021, 03:08 AM #31969
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Human Toilet Girl-Swallow My Scat

- Human Toilet Girl-Swallow My Scat

Description:
There arent always too many good girlfriends out there but Human Toilet Girl proves that she is by far the best girlfriend in the world to her boyfriend Mr. Andrew
We start of by her lovingly spreading her boyfriends ass cheeks and washing his ripe &amp smelly asshole with her tongue. What a beautiful way to show your boyfriend he is your world by tenderly licking his smelly asshole?
When its time for him to take a shit she wants him to have the perfect comfort &amp convenience during his bowel movement so she locks her lips over his asshole, continuing to lick it for him as he takes a shit right into her mouth
Think it cant get any better? She wants to SHOW him she is an awesome girlfriend by eating his shit Thats right She EATS his SHIT as she stares directly into his eyes. She suffers but she just doesnt stop and keep eating his shit for him. Now THAT is true love right there xoxo
Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You wont find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content-Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
Be sure to check my other videos including the other video of Human Toilet girl where she swallowed her boyfriends shit the first time xoxo
Model:
GoddessTempest
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Human-Toilet-Girl-Swallow-My-Scat.mp4
File Size : 195.83 MB
Duration : 00:09:05
Video : AVC, 2 846 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/oc9ns9tb4f9t
Old 08-16-2021, 03:17 AM #31970
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Brandys 2nd Enema

- Brandys 2nd Enema

Description:
After peeing all over my kitchen floor, I decided to get clean inside and out.
So I jumped in the shower I was feeling so horny and even the sight of my enema nozzle gets my juices flowing.
I started shooting jets of water out of my ass whilst playing with myself. I actually lost where I was a for a fair few minutes. As you will see.
This is my longest video yet, I enjoyed making it I hope you enjoy watching it
Model:
Brandy_Portland
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Title_2-2_1280x720.mp4
File Size : 835.76 MB
Duration : 00:21:17
Video : AVC, 5 228 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream