Old 05-08-2019, 09:59 AM #21691
Модератор

Модератор

You've been begging to cum for a while. I've been teasing, hurting and denying you for so long. Your bulging and can't concentrate on anything. LOL. OK. so i will let you cum this week. YEP! But wheres the catch? Is there a catch? What do you have to do? Only one way to find out.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 10:01 AM #21692
Модератор

Модератор

I love when my man films me while I guzzle a dildo in the pussy. Because I know that he is not going to resist for a long time the desire to fuck me and to spray me with sperm.
Models: Leeloo

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 10:03 AM #21693
Модератор

Модератор

I love tell you to jerk off for me while I tease you in my sexy purple lingerie set. I'm all dressed up and ready to get you off for me and I show off my hot body while I encourage you to stroke for me, telling you to pull your big hard dick out and wank it for me. I just love seeing you stroke it right in front of me, I tease you by unclipping my bra and make those big tits bounce making you wank it harder if you want to see my big round tits. You want to slap that hard dick off my huge big titties, I spit on your cock and show you how I want you to jerk it for me using my spit as lube to wank it faster. Then I bent over and you can see my hot ass in my sexy tiny panties just barely covering my juicy wet lips. I tell you again jerk it, wank that dick hard for me if you want this wet pussy. Then I lie back with those legs spread wide open playing with my juicy pussy while you jerk off for me. You want that tight pussy don't you, so wet and juicy I want you to cover your cock in my pussy juice so you can stroke it faster and harder covered in my pussy juice. I fuck myself hard and deep while you watch tell you to wank it harder and faster just like you were pounding that juicy wet pussy. Now it's time to make that dick blow for me. I get on my knees POV cam and you can see me looking up at you telling you I want all of your cum. I want you to blow your load for me all over me, my pretty face, dripping down into that dirty mouth and onto those big titties. Stroke it hard, faster for me you have 10 seconds till I drain those balls, you can't cum until I say zero you have to hold it until I get to zero. Yes love making you jerk and edge for me and then seeing you unload all over me. I begin counting down very slowly all the time teasing you, talking filthy and you can't wait till I say zero so you can bust a nut and finally spunk for me and cover me in that big load
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 590 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 10:05 AM #21694
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you get turned on when you know I've fucked another man. Today I came home right after I fucked someone else and told you all about it since I know how much it turns you on. First I need you to start stroking. I show off my ass with and without yoga pants throughout my story. There's some of the other man's cum left over in my pussy and my mouth and I need you to eat it for me. I also need you to Consumer cum after I'm finished telling you about my experience today. 10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie 25% Markup: LoyalSub 100% Markup: GiveMystieMore 500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 10:09 AM #21695
Модератор

Модератор

I'm a woman who has it all... perfect tits, perfect ass... perfect cock. Worship My dick, stroke yourself as you watch Me stroke mine, as I tease you with it. Don't you want it? You love seeing My thick curves contrasting to the thick cock between My legs, a breathtaking mixture of femininity and masculinity that you idolize. Want to prove yourself to Me? Add one of these promo codes when you purchase your video. New to Me, but already falling? Use "Eager" for a 25% markup. You don't want to escape. Use "Captivated" for a 50% markup. For those who have submitted. Use "Servility" for a 100% markup. Oops, maybe I've gone too far. Use "Ruin" for a 200% markup. But still you want to give more. Use "Annihilation" for a 500% markup.
Models: PrincessTalia

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 10:10 AM #21696
Модератор

Модератор

Homewrecker with your wife watching 3: impregnation Your wife is still tied up and gagged in the corner. She knows by now that you belong to Me, and so does your seed. I'm ready to take what's Mine. I'm ovulating. You're going to get Me pregnant, right here with your wife watching! I stand over your hard cock as you lay on the bed. I unzip My black wetlook shorts to reveal the wet pink pussy shining underneath... you want to feel it so bad. I ride your cock reverse cowgirl. I can tell that wifey has never fucked you this good before. I give the best orgasm of your life and let you shoot all that hot cum inside My pussy, getting Me pregnant and destroying your marriage for good. Poor wifey...
Models: Goddess Lucy

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 10:11 AM #21697
Модератор

Модератор

Get bent on Our stems. We know your weakness, and it's sexy legs. Legs in lingerie. Legs in stockings. Legs in pantyhose. Legs in high heels. Powerful legs. Legs that know the power they have over you. We are perfect. We are stronger than you. We make you weak. We take everything We want. And you're more than happy to give - because you can't resist. We shoot an arrow straight to your heart and captivate your brain with Our glorious LEGS. Keep giving, and We'll keep taking. This clip contains seductive overlays designed to sneak into your head and disarm your every resistance. Featuring Goddess Kyaa Go fetch "Legsmerize" and "Legsmerize 2" featuring Princess Lyne!
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 11 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 10:17 AM #21698
Модератор

Модератор

Well, it's that time of month again. Time to milk my cock that's attached to my little fishnetted high heeled boi-slut. Look at how hard it gets when I slap it hard and dig my sharp nails into that tender skin. It's been waiting so long and it's been such a good boi I suppose it deserved a release, but on my terms. This time I thought it would be fun to ruin its orgasm and just let it dribble out on the floor at its feet. I was right, it was fun... for me anyway. Until next month my little horny pet. Now lick your mess off the floor!
Models: Mistress Nikita

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 10:18 AM #21699
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to intro to coerced orgasms. Maybe this is your first coerced orgasm clip, or maybe you've done this many times before. Either way, you're going to enjoy an intensely teasing cock workout today. This clip is all about the fun and pleasure of coerced ejaculations. You'll be stroking continuously for me, but I'll also be taking my time with you. There's no rush today, just pure ejaculatory excitement. A long buildup and then a big explosion, but don't take your hands off your cock. The fun is in pushing past your limits. The fun is in coming whenever I say, and as many times as I desire. Now start jerking! You won't be allowed to stop until this clip is over.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 20 s
Size: 590 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 10:20 AM #21700
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I am don't you? I'm a gold digger. I don't care about anything but your money. I'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You're not special, all I'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me" and you'll spend everything on me won't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you're drained dry. I'm not much of a giver, but I love to take. I'm going to take everything you got. I'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca$h. Spend on me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile