Old 06-13-2019, 06:31 AM #38981
Модератор

Модератор

Last year I gave you the chance to cum in 2 minutes, but that was just too long for most of you weak dick premature ejaculating fucking losers. So here's something especially for the minute men. Just 1 minute to blow. Think you can handle it? My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 2 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 06:32 AM #38982
Модератор

Модератор

Sluts need to have their COCKS locked up! Only once in a while, when they have been behaving VERY good, they get unlocked for a much needed release. If they WORK for it and earn it, like this rubber slave. He must show his devotion and gently lick our HIGH HEELS, he must suffer and feel the pain as his chastity cage gets tighter and tighter once we TEASE him with our legs, feet and shoes. He is such a WHORE for us, so horny, so desperate to CUM. The pleasure is ours, even when he finally gets MILKED by our hands, we RUIN the ORGASM for him!
Models: Queens of Kink

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 685 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 06:37 AM #38983
Модератор

Модератор

You want to jerk to Me today? Well, you are going to have to do it My way. I want you to jerk it raw for Me. So much jerking, over and over, edging and edging, that your dick will get raw and you may not even be able to cum, HAHAHA! Are you up for the task? You are a jerkaholic, so I am sure you are willing to give this a try! Just follow My instructions in the clip and it will be easy.... maybe.... hahahaha!
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 15 min 25 s
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 06:38 AM #38984
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you're so obsessed, I thought I'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you'll have to stroke and find out! Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, CBT, CBT Instructions, Slave Training, Femdom POV, Brat Girls Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 06:51 AM #38985
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom order. To submit your request, email me diane BANNED WORD insatiablemilf (dot) com I'm so sorry I didn't check you this morning. Things have just been so busy with the move and everything, and then this morning getting ready for church and your rushing me out the door, I just didn't get the chance. But, how about you go upstairs and wait for me, I'll be right behind you. Now remember, he is right downstairs so we must be quiet so he doesn't hear. It would be awful if he found out that I milk you! I noticed throughout the morning you had a substantial hardon, and it's obviously still there! How about you let me milk that for you!! I even have a very special surprise for you! I bought this bra I knew you would love a while ago and I have been so excited to wear it for you! You're my special boy and I just knew this would turn you on. It's such a turn on for me that I turn you on so much! I love jerking you off every morning. Now let's get busy, but remember, we don't want him to hear! BUY NOW to experience the ultimate in taboo, milf, momma's boy, roleplay, pov, big tits, pov sex, role play, virtual sex, pov hand job and the most erotic sensuality and sultry fantasy fulfillment with ME!
Models: Diane Andrews

Duration: 12 min 15 s
Size: 413 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 06:58 AM #38986
Модератор

Модератор

Come get your fix. Lots of ass spreading, closeups and winking. I know you love looking at it..dreaming about it...thinking about all the things you want to do to it. Do you think the whole thing will fit? or just the tip? Do you want to stretch it out for me...get me used to it..feel how tight it wraps around your cock. Come get your fix.
Models: Bailey26

Duration: 6 min 6 s
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 07:04 AM #38987
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves. I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 07:05 AM #38988
Модератор

Модератор

Another easy findom task. It's so obvious, but since you like to play dumb you can buy the clip and enjoy the mind fuck.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 412 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 07:06 AM #38989
Модератор

Модератор

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch “Kiss Your Way Up To The Perfect Ass That Owns You” to see how Steed earned this special treat). I was quite aroused by how devoted he is to my beautiful ass and decided to bless him with the opportunity to bury that well-trained tongue deep in my sweaty asshole…but not before the ass cleaning I had mandated. In this clip, Steed peels back my sweaty yoga pants after an erotic and sensual session of body worship, revealing my dark red lace panties and round, irresistible ass. He doesn't hesitate to dive right in, burying his face in my ass and thanking me for the honor to do so. Per usual, I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him to an extreme. I remind him who's boss, that I am his God, that he is my property, that my ass owns him, et cetera…in short, I emphasize one of the Golden Truths of my religion: I win; you lose. That's right - I am always the winner; you are always the loser. And the winner gets what she wants. And in this clip, what I wanted was for Steed to passionately kiss and lick my perfect asshole until it brought me to a powerful orgasm. You see, I've trained Steed so well that he is able to give me orgasms by penetrating my pretty asshole with his tongue alone. And that's precisely what he did. If you're one of the many ass freaks out there, this clip is a must-have; you've never seen anything like it before. Not only is my clipstore 100% genuine and authentic Female Domination (we live a 24/7 Female-Dominated lifestyle - I am not a model, pretender, or ‘insta-domme'), but the verbal and visual passion in our videos is unparalleled.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 07:12 AM #38990
Модератор

Модератор

I catch you staring at my legs and heels. I see you perving on me in the office. Don't you have work to do? Guess, you can't stop can you.... for some reason, I know exactly what to do with you. I'm going to let you jerk off to my legs and heels. I'll tease you with 5 different pairs. So you can get it over with and get on with this work day. How nice of me. The thing is... this makes you my office bitch. Go ahead and jerk off, and cum when I command. It's easy being controlled by me, isn't it?
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 261 MiB
Download From AnzFile