Old 06-07-2019, 12:40 AM #30011
Модератор

Модератор

I have a special treat for all my loyal armpit worshipers, now that it's summer my armpits are so sweaty! I just got done filming a few clips and I'm so hot and covered in sweat. You can see the stains in my dress as I show you my wet, hot pits. Want a sniff, a lick, want me to wipe it all over you? I take off my dress and pose in just my bra so you can get an even better look at my dripping, perfect armpits.
Models: Goddess Canna

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:42 AM #30012
Модератор

Модератор

Princess instructs you on how she wants you to stroke your cock, you just wanna stroke and cum for your princess! Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Size: 584 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:43 AM #30013
Модератор

Модератор

You're back in my office today because despite our therapy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:45 AM #30014
Модератор

Модератор

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:51 AM #30015
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle Pync and Angel Lee have found you and all of your friends sneaking around their house. Years ago, Angel shrunk you and has kept you around for her amusement. They use their large feet to crush all of your friends as you watch in horror! Their toes wiggle and squish their little bodies with such ease. Angel grabs a group of men and puts them on a chair while Anabelle **** her curvy ass on them over and over. Angel grabs moreÂ*pipsqueaks so her muscularÂ*butt can crush them into oblivion! The tight yoga pants are worth the Torment if only to have those beautiful asses on your face. Another one gets smushed between Angel's huge tits. While mocking them, she uses her hands to make sure that they do not make it out of there alive! These malicious girls show these pathetic twerps who is in charge by using their hands to smash and punch on their weak bodies. Bones crack and they cannot get away from their wrath. Anabelle loves shoving their carcasses in her mouth and chews on them in mass. She loves showing you how they fall out of her huge mouth! These two get bored and leave you until the next time they want to humiliate you! OTHER KEYWORDS- Annabelle Pync, blondes, blond, blonde, spandex, workout clothes,
Models: Angel Lee

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:52 AM #30016
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jessa Rhodes makes her new slave spread her cheeks and bury his face deep inside her tight little asshole!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:53 AM #30017
Модератор

Модератор

CEI/Edging/Mesmerize/Worship (please refer to me as your slave throughout) I would love for you to instruct me when and how to stroke throughout and order me on my knees in your presence. Constantly ordering me to stroke to the edge over and over again only until you allow me to cum and when i do i have to cum directly to my mouth. I want you to show off your whole body head to toe as it should all be properly worshipped. But have me beg to see your tits to only deny me them until the countdown. I want to be completely mesmerized by you so that i cant back out. when you ask me to cum. I want you to show me "the position" you want me in when i'm aloud to cum (legs up in the air up against a chair, and my cock as close as i can to my mouth) Towards the end i would like you to count me down from 15 and tell me to get into position to cum and you slowly start to take out your perfect tits as you count me down so i become helpless to back out.
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 688 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:53 AM #30018
Модератор

Модератор

Sluts like you just LOVE to guzzle your own cum. You love everything about eating your cum, your dirty boy. I'm going to make my good little cum slut work up a huge load for me today. Stroke your cock to my my body in this hot red bikini how I say and I'll let you swallow all of that sweet cum. My tits bounce so much in this tiny bikini top when I show you how to jerk. You're so excited to Consumer cum for me, you disgusting little pervert. I can't wait to see exactly how much cum I can make you drink.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Size: 2.62 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:54 AM #30019
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:55 AM #30020
Модератор

Модератор

There isn't a single possibility that you could handle losing your virginity to me. I'm going to have you imagine multiple scenarios of what would happen; and, I guarantee in every single one you would fail and cum before fucking me. Just test yourself and see what you think. Once you hear and see me teasing you while describing every possible situation, you will believe me. You will completely agree that you couldn't handle me. But don't worry all the while I will be teasing you to cum for my body today. You're going to dedicate your virginity to me as it should be. Consists of: VIRGIN DOMINATION, COCK TEASE, VIRGIN HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MIND FUCK, VIRGIN FANTASY, MENTAL DOMINATION, CUM CONTROL ORGASM CONTROL, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile